Gough Park sees second drive-by shooting

Gough Park sees second drive-by shooting

There are 9 comments on the Silver City Sun-News story from May 22, 2009, titled Gough Park sees second drive-by shooting. In it, Silver City Sun-News reports that:

Silver City police reported that another drive-by shooting occurred Thursday night shortly after 10 p.m. in the same area as a drive-by shooting just over a week ago - Gough Park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver City Sun-News.

4Real

United States

#1 May 23, 2009
OK. Let me get this right. The same punk that shot from a car Thursday night was the SAME one who shot at the Mayor and others? How? Why? I thought that CowboyReporter had witnesses and photos of the first shooting. What the Hell is going on here?
Kevin SC

Albuquerque, NM

#2 May 23, 2009
Two shootings in the same place suggests he was establishing territory. Given the deliberate actions he took to terrorize this town letís show him what itís like to be a terrorist in captivity. Somebody (Iíll gladly volunteer) needs to beat this little maggot to a pulp until he gives up the name of every one of his cohorts, then round Ďem all up. How about it Chief Reynolds, you got a back room somewhere in that jail of your?
Moving to SC

Mesa, AZ

#3 May 23, 2009
I am starting to think I should have applied at NAU and spend the extra money. I just need to make sure I get my concealed weapons license before I move to Silver City after reading about the gang problems.
Fly on the wall

United States

#4 May 23, 2009
Moving to SC wrote:
I am starting to think I should have applied at NAU and spend the extra money. I just need to make sure I get my concealed weapons license before I move to Silver City after reading about the gang problems.
Don't worry, the gangies are all terrible shots...
reptilist

Morenci, AZ

#5 May 23, 2009
Gosh, I'd hate to agree with Kevin SC....But, there are plenty of good people in the world, we can do without the vermin.
Jazzle Dazzle

Silver City, NM

#6 May 24, 2009
Make an example out of this piece of excrement. Too bad they don't just terminate people who are proven to have gang affiliation. They are just taking up space and resources. Even as kids, there is no rehab for losers like this. Just snuff 'em. Let their grieving families serve as a deterrent to future "bangers".
It does not take ESP

Silver City, NM

#7 May 24, 2009
Hmmm..Let me try to imagine this persons description.
5'5"-5'10" tall. Late teens/early twenties. Hispanic/Mexican. Bald/shaved head. Dumb.
I'll bet Dollars against Pesos that I'm REAL CLOSE.

Since: Jan 09

United States

#8 May 25, 2009
well i am hoping if he is tried (there is the big "if" in Grant Conty) he will be tried as an adult be 17. if found guilty (another big if in Grant County) hope he gets to spend some time in santa fe married to bubba!
nobody

Albuquerque, NM

#9 May 26, 2009
LaughingOldMexican wrote:
well i am hoping if he is tried (there is the big "if" in Grant Conty) he will be tried as an adult be 17. if found guilty (another big if in Grant County) hope he gets to spend some time in santa fe married to bubba!
I agree fully with you! The only thing that sux is that our tax dollars are being used to put food into this idiots stomach. Can't we sneek some arsenic into the kitchen of the GCDC???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silver City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Deputy sheriff Michael Aguirre Wife beater Wed INFORMATION 7
Silver city sheriff Michael aguirre wife beater Tue Jessie 3
Former deputy Michel Aguirre back in custody May 23 Silver City Daily... 1
Local Politics Do you approve of James R. Marshall as Mayor? (Mar '12) Apr '17 bewildered 5
News More streetlights installed on Bullard Street, ... Apr '17 Nice 1
News New Mexico airline service threatened if White ... Mar '17 lambert 1
News Doctor accused of inappropriate exam behavior t... (Nov '09) Mar '17 someone on the si... 355

Silver City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Silver City Mortgages