Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 20 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74720 Jun 26, 2014
Correction:

The BS taught to you by others shall be seen by even you for what it is, I hope.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#74721 Jun 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

OUTSTANDING:
EXPLAIN--- YOU SHALL inquire after His dwelling and COME there."
Does this sound like America to that counsellor? explain the words.
HaShem lives everywhere.

He's in my heart, He's in my soul. He is my breath as I grow old. He's my best friend. He's in my soul.

What! Do you think HaShem has been homeless since 70 CE? Pshaw. He's here, He's there, He's everywhere. So, beware.

Oh, yes. It does sound like America to me.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#74722 Jun 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
OUTSTANDING (Take your time and answer ALL questions)
When it speaks of the PRIESTS doing things BEFORE the Lord Almighty does it mean that the priests should do it in America, Jamaica, land of Manesseh, land of Naphtali, land of Reuben or in JERUSALEM and at the TEMPLE?
Where do PRIESTS perform their ROLES?
Are the duties of PRIESTS performed at the TEMPLE in Jerusalem?
Where do you see that the wave offering belongs to anyone save the PRIESTS?
They should do it wherever they be.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#74723 Jun 26, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>They should do it wherever they be.
And please remember Hugh. Per your beliefs, I am the Temple. So when I made a wave offering on Shavuot, which you appear to not have done, I did make it at the Temple. And, the wave offering was used for sustenance as G-d planned. What more could be asked?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74724 Jun 26, 2014
Eric wrote:
Eric---They should do it wherever they be.

HughBe--- My dear rabbi, please change your chicken shiT response and ANSWER my questions as well.

OUTSTANDING (Take your time and answer ALL questions)

When it speaks of the PRIESTS doing things BEFORE the Lord Almighty does it mean that the priests should do it in America, Jamaica, land of Manesseh, land of Naphtali, land of Reuben or in JERUSALEM and at the TEMPLE?

Where do PRIESTS perform their ROLES?

Are the duties of PRIESTS performed at the TEMPLE in Jerusalem?

Where do you see that the wave offering belongs to anyone save the PRIESTS?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74725 Jun 26, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>And please remember Hugh. Per your beliefs, I am the Temple. So when I made a wave offering on Shavuot, which you appear to not have done, I did make it at the Temple. And, the wave offering was used for sustenance as G-d planned. What more could be asked?
Eric---Per your beliefs, I am the Temple.

HughBe--- Are MY beliefs YOURS? NO. Answer my questions.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#74726 Jun 26, 2014
-Sprocket- wrote:
So the messianic juws say they are pursecuted. Whats that all about?
rabbee: well because their perfect vanity, does not want to figure out. why G-D is persecuting, their unfaithful butts. and think that the lies, that got them into this mess can get em out. in other words they don't want to know, why they are being persecuted any more than the jews, christians, muslims, or other atheists' do. for they all think their special way of bearing false witness, is going to impress TheG-D WHO said you shall not do that.

and can't see that it is a very poor excuse for lying, just because everyone else in the world is doing it or just because you can. but you cannot lie your way, into The Book of Life, GanEden, or HEAVEN of Heavens. this any more than you, can lie your way out of getting hell from G-D for lying. since that is how we all, get hell in the first place.

and just because some are suffering in hell more than others, does not mean everyone else is not here as deep in it too or it is not your turn in the barrel yet. and don't want to understand, if any of your other books are not in TheTorah. then G-D must see something wrong with them that you refuse to see.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74727 Jun 26, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>HaShem lives everywhere.
He's in my heart, He's in my soul. He is my breath as I grow old. He's my best friend. He's in my soul.
What! Do you think HaShem has been homeless since 70 CE? Pshaw. He's here, He's there, He's everywhere. So, beware.
First, HaShem does NOT know 70CE and neither do I.

Second, you are being EVASIVE as usual.

Third, cut the material and EXPLAIN and answer questions asked of you.

Start with this ---EXPLAIN--- YOU SHALL inquire after His DWELLING and COME there."

Does this sound like America to that counsellor? EXPLAIN the words.

Are you saying that HaShem did NOT know that He lives EVERYWHERE and that is why He said "YOU SHALL inquire after" My "DWELLING and COME there"?.

What is the meaning of INQUIRE after My DWELLING?

Tell me rabbi, WHERE would the people be COMING from to go go His DWELLING? Would they be COMING from MARS or Jupiter?

If it means that HaShem was where they were or everywhere why would they "inquire after His DWELLING"? Are they LUNATICS? Is HaShen a scatterbrain?

Explain as your argument makes HaShem a scatterbrain.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74728 Jun 26, 2014
Eric wrote:
What is required below is NOT hard so please I beg you rabbi, answer.

rabbi---For the wave offering set forth in Lev. 23 there is no place mentioned.

HughBe--- Using Leviticus 23 tell me the place that is mentioned for celebrating the feast of Unleavened Bread, feast of Weeks and the feast of Tabernacles.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74729 Jun 26, 2014
HughBe----"These are the statutes and ordinances that you SHALL KEEP to perform IN THE LAND which the Lord God of your fathers gives you to possess all the days that you live on the earth."

It is NOT hard so ANSWER THIS---WHERE should they keep the ordinances and statutes? Is it EVERYWHERE e.g. America?

----------

HughBe---YOU SHALL inquire after His dwelling and COME there."
Does this sound like America to that counsellor?

Eric----Oh, YES. It DOES sound like America to me.

HughBe---- COMIC and a deceiver, Eric.

Apparently you Eric have little or NO regard for the intelligence and INTEGRITY of the Jewish people. It takes a FULL IDIOT to believe what you have said. I stand by those words. Anyhow consult and come again and do EXPLAIN the words as you are yet to do so.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74730 Jun 26, 2014
Tell me Eric, if God is where you are how do BRING offerings etc to Him?

BRING=take to a place.

Were Burnt offerings to be done in America and in Jamaica and in China and in the land of Dan?

"And THERE you shall BRING your BURNT OFFERINGS, and your SACRIFICES, and your TITHES, and the separation by your hand, and your VOWS and your DONATIONS, and the firstborn of your CATTLE and of your sheep"
Eric

Aurora, IL

#74731 Jun 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---Per your beliefs, I am the Temple.
HughBe--- Are MY beliefs YOURS? NO. Answer my questions.
Hypocrite

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74732 Jun 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Tell me Eric, if God is where you are how do BRING offerings etc to Him?
BRING=take to a place.
Were Burnt offerings to be done in America and in Jamaica and in China and in the land of Dan?
"And THERE you shall BRING your BURNT OFFERINGS, and your SACRIFICES, and your TITHES, and the separation by your hand, and your VOWS and your DONATIONS, and the firstborn of your CATTLE and of your sheep"
You're an idiot.

Do you pray to Jesus while in Jamaica? if so, why?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74733 Jun 26, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>HaShem lives everywhere.
HughBe---" YOU SHALL inquire after His dwelling and COME there."
Does this sound like America to that counsellor? explain the words.

Eric----HaShem lives everywhere.......

HughBe--- Your response means that America is everywhere, intelligent and honest of you.

To US the honest the quote is referring to a SPECIFIC place.

Try again, Eric.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74734 Jun 26, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Hypocrite
Apparently Hughbes interpretations are the only interpretations that are valid.

But tell us something we didnt already know
Eric

Aurora, IL

#74735 Jun 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
HughBe----"These are the statutes and ordinances that you SHALL KEEP to perform IN THE LAND which the Lord God of your fathers gives you to possess all the days that you live on the earth."
It is NOT hard so ANSWER THIS---WHERE should they keep the ordinances and statutes? Is it EVERYWHERE e.g. America?
----------
Apparently you Eric have little or NO regard for the intelligence and INTEGRITY of the Jewish people. It takes a FULL IDIOT to believe what you have said. I stand by those words. Anyhow consult and come again and do EXPLAIN the words as you are yet to do so.
Tell me Hugh. If a Temple stood today in Jerusalem. Would believers in the monotheistic G-d of Abraham around the world be required to travel multiple times per year to Jerusalem to observe mitzvot. Don't reduce everything to ridiculous ends. Believers should keep the ordinances and statutes anywhere they might be. America, Jamaica, the North Pole. When the Jews and the Priests were in the midst of the Babylonian exile, did they travel back to Jerusalem to observe the mitzvot? Of course not. They observed where they lived.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74736 Jun 26, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Hypocrite
WE know that you are an hypocrite BUT that is not the focus. Answer the questions. I shall not be joining you in your sissy quarrels.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#74737 Jun 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Tell me Eric, if G-d is where you are how do BRING offerings etc to Him?
Hugh, I told you HaShem is right next to me. HaShem always has my back. We converse all the time. We talk when I'm at home and when I'm away, when I lie down and when I get up. HaShem is a sign before my eyes.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74738 Jun 26, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot.
Do you pray to Jesus while in Jamaica? if so, why?
Try honesty and intelligence. Your sideshow shall NOT derail my points.

I shall outline what the Tanakh says so that even the very simple shall understand. The truth is I have been doing it but I shall do more and CONCLUSIVELY demonstrate that your man Eric is talking TRASH.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74739 Jun 26, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me Hugh. If a Temple stood today in Jerusalem. Would believers in the monotheistic G-d of Abraham around the world be required to travel multiple times per year to Jerusalem to observe mitzvot. Don't reduce everything to ridiculous ends. Believers should keep the ordinances and statutes anywhere they might be. America, Jamaica, the North Pole. When the Jews and the Priests were in the midst of the Babylonian exile, did they travel back to Jerusalem to observe the mitzvot? Of course not. They observed where they lived.
FOCUS, son. Do not add MORE confusion to your already confused mind.

----------

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silver City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Custom Steelworks May 1 u know who 1
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Apr 13 Tony 617
News Barshaw on suicide watch (Dec '10) Apr 5 yankeedudell 57
News Carlsbad air service provider will not renew co... Apr 3 Tyler King 4
News City Attorney: Peddlers may be breaking law on ... Apr '15 Msgt Don 1
test Mar '15 dfandw 3
which sponsor pulled out of 2015 tour of gila ? Mar '15 A Volunteer 2
More from around the web

Silver City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]