Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72037 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Eric

Schaumburg, IL

#73191 May 6, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Does iris color affect vision? LOL.
Homosexuality affects normal sexual orientation and results in the abnormal same-sex attraction and besides it renders a male gay incapable of procreating through sexual intercourse with a female.
Another apples and oranges analogy. The correct analogy is whether homosexuality affects the operation of the sexual organs. It does not. The penis and vagina function just the same.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#73192 May 6, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

The correct analogy is whether homosexuality affects the operation of the sexual organs. It does not.

The penis and vagina function just the same.
In case of homosexuality, the penis is attracted to other penises and the vagina is attracted to other vaginas.

These are abnormal attractions.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#73193 May 6, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough. Of course, traveling back in time seems highly unlikely, if not impossible, but these mind experiments can be interesting and insightful.
As in "is murder ever ok?" vis-à-vis the whole moral objectivity thing.

From that I went to time travel.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#73194 May 6, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Europe was ripe for war. What if a different leader with different war plans (I.e. Leave Russia alone) led to a more protracted war. Or worse, an axis alliance with Russia. This scenario could have the potential of leading to more deaths. How many died in WWI without a Hitler?
That's just one of many possibilities. Some with good outcomes. some not so good. Do you really want to take that chance? I say, let the past be, and focus on the present and future.
mabe I'd screw everything up but I still might be tempted to very quietly slip a knife into the fxcker. the example was of just running into him in a bar say in 1910 Austria and he's just a young art student, no protection or guards - just a punk

clearly murder, but I'd could live with that one -

moral relevance vs moral objectivity
former res

Cheshire, CT

#73195 May 6, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
This article articulates my sentiments perfectly...
http://www.theguardian.com/science/brain-flap...
Ok, fair enough.

I like that he lost. And died in the end.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#73196 May 6, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
mabe I'd screw everything up but I still might be tempted to very quietly slip a knife into the fxcker. the example was of just running into him in a bar say in 1910 Austria and he's just a young art student, no protection or guards - just a punk
clearly murder, but I'd could live with that one -
moral relevance vs moral objectivity
He was a rich brat and allready as a kid a hater, at least that's the depiction.

And i'll doubt whether anyone would have stepped in, most people are not populists.

The great depression and resentment as to the last war.
I still say the question was economical and all wanted a stake in the colonies to remedy that, otherwise it would never have become a world-war.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#73197 May 6, 2014
Thinking of killing.

What is the usual action when too many people are feedingon to little resources?(Bar the gods drowning them, as remedy.)

Serve them up as canon-fodder. 90 % mortality.

The question is thus whether those in power (when you have killed Hitler) would consider enough killed!

It was the mind-set of the day.

(Republicans promoting a war every 25 years is similar although they claim it is just to promote patriotism.)

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#73199 May 6, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Does iris color affect vision? LOL.
Homosexuality affects normal sexual orientation and results in the abnormal same-sex attraction and besides it renders a male gay incapable of procreating through sexual intercourse with a female.
Lack of melanin in the stroma of the iris affects normal brown eye color and results in abnormal blue eyes.

And you're an idiot who has homosexuality and sterility confused.

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#73200 May 6, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Every analogy that you've quoted till now is flawed and shows that you have a low level of intelligence.
What're your educational qualifications - middle school? LOL.
If you only knew...
LOLSER!
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

#73201 May 6, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
In case of homosexuality, the penis is attracted to other penises and the vagina is attracted to other vaginas.
These are abnormal attractions.
Come on Joel. You know better. The sexual organs have nothing to do with attraction. It's the brain.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73202 May 6, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

Come on Joel. You know better. The sexual organs have nothing to do with attraction. It's the brain.
Of course.

But, same sex attraction is abnormal.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73203 May 6, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

If you only knew...

LOLSER!
So, tell; me about your educational qualifications....

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73204 May 6, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

Lack of melanin in the stroma of the iris affects normal brown eye color and results in abnormal blue eyes.
Yes but does color of the iris impair vision? LOL.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73205 May 6, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

And you're an idiot who has homosexuality and sterility confused.
No.

A straight person may be sterile for whatever reason or he may refrain from procreation if he so wishes to but his sexual orientation is not warped and he has females on his mind all throughout which is the way it should be.

The problem with gays like you is that you're attracted to members of the same sex which is abnormal.

Do you earn a living by selling your body in gay bars, homo? LOL.
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

#73206 May 6, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course.
But, same sex attraction is abnormal.
So you admit your analogy doesn't hold.
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

#73207 May 6, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you earn a living by selling your body in gay bars, homo? LOL.
there's that non-yogi trait coming through again. A true yogi would never say that. Fake yogi.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73208 May 6, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

So you admit your analogy doesn't hold.
Sexual orientation which is a psychological mechanism dictates how the penis/vagina responds.

In gays, the sexual attraction is for members of the same sex - a case of penis on penis or a case of vagina on vagina.

LOL.

I am quite embarrassed typing all this explicit stuff. LMAO.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#73209 May 6, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

there's that non-yogi trait coming through again. A true yogi would never say that. Fake yogi.
I pity the lesbian prostitute.

Firstly, the brainless bitch is abnormal in her sexual orientation and secondly she needs to sell her wares in gay bars to make two ends meet.

Yuck!
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

#73210 May 6, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
I pity the lesbian prostitute.
Firstly, the brainless bitch is abnormal in her sexual orientation and secondly she needs to sell her wares in gay bars to make two ends meet.
Yuck!
Come on Joel. Tell us that the above is a statement that would be made by a true yogi.

Faker
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

#73211 May 6, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexual orientation which is a psychological mechanism dictates how the penis/vagina responds.
In gays, the sexual attraction is for members of the same sex - a case of penis on penis or a case of vagina on vagina.
LOL.
I am quite embarrassed typing all this explicit stuff. LMAO.
So you admit that your original analogy was wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silver City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Southwest Print Fiesta will be held on Labor Da... Aug 18 just asking 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... (Jun '15) Aug 4 save the water 5
News DA Walks Away from what should have been a DUI ... Jul '16 Vera lane 1
Silver City, , but choice of NOT accepting ever... Jul '16 mrtnz1955 2
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... Jun '16 Susanna 7
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun '16 Tony 625
News Yes, Denny's is coming Jun '16 Tiger37 1

Silver City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Silver City Mortgages