Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,552
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#69195 Mar 11, 2014
CONCLUSION: While consciousness is certainly a phenomenon of matter, once it develops in the human brain due to complex neuronal activity it (consciousness) has an eerie existence of its own via its higher frequency states that're related to various brain states. It (consciousness) can affect matter through feedback loops or by entanglement in nonlocal ways. Yogis experience these modes of consciousness and can manipulate the consciousness of others and can affect material phenomena in through these causal mechanisms. Death simply releases the body-brain's electrical field with its developed patterns of sentience into the surrounding where it can either scatter or merge with a living organism or dissolve in a water body or stay in a state of suspension.

Science knows nothing about these phenomena and is simply yakking away.

A powerful occultist can paralyze or kill or make mentally ill an ignorant tall talker like Lawrence Krauss or Stephen Hawking or Richard Dawkins.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69196 Mar 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
We have three tribes left (that I know about about). Membership within each one is patrilineal (though Jewishness itself is matrilineal)..I honestly have no idea how we handle converts regarding tribal membership, I will ask around. Yes, they are still considered Jews with all obligations.
Questions mainly answered
Does your tush still shine?
HughBe---Let me change it to make you comfortable. Jews are PHYSICAL DESCENDANTS of a man called Israel.

Now, the land of Israel was given to these people and NOT to converts to a religion that did NOT exist when the covenant was made with Abraham and which was confirmed with his SEED meaning Isaac and Israel.

How are CONVERTS to Judaism assigned to the 12 tribes by your overlords? Do they have FULL rights to land given that they are now JEWS?

Frijoles---We have three tribes left (that I know about about).

HughBe--- Why is this so? Is it because the God of Moses was incapable of protecting and PRESERVING the other 9 TRIBES?

Given that there are only 3 TRIBES left was it not ABSURD and FOOLISH for Joshua and his God YHWH to have divided Israel among the 12 tribes? Don't you see that it makes a MOCKERY of the division concept? Speaking about di-VISION I believe that YHWH could not see into the future and so He spoke of dividing the land of Israel among the 12 Tribes. Heck He should have given Levi some of the land, after all I believe that they are numbered among your 3 REMAINING tribes.

What happened to the promise? Did Israel himself believe that so many, 75%, of his seed would have been wiped out?

Frijoles---- Membership within each one is patrilineal (though Jewishness itself is matrilineal)..

HughBe--- Support matrilineal rule using scripture. Put it this way, use your Tanach and show me that ancestral DESCENT or GENEALOGY was TRACED through the maternal line or MOTHER. That is what it means.

Frijoles----I honestly have no idea how we handle converts regarding tribal membership, I will ask around.

HughBe---- Should not be hard, they are JEWS and besides above you said "Membership within each one is patrilineal". The question remains, do CONVERTS have FULL rights to land given that they are now JEWS?

Frijoles---Yes, they are still considered Jews with all obligations.

HughBe---- Oh I see they clearly have OBLIGATIONS but no RIGHTS i.e. land.

FRijoles---Does your tush still shine

HughBe--- Yes, it is still BLACK and shine and I keep it that way so that you are able to see your face in it when you stare at it.

Much love, Mon.

Location hidden

#69197 Mar 11, 2014
There are quite a few students back here who fail the challenging IIT joint entrance exam but who get accepted by MIT ! LOL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69198 Mar 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I am proud of you - you know how to read your KJV
I would be more proud of you if you would cite it in the actual native language though.
maybe next time?
HughBe--- Jews can be Muslims.

Frijoles---And Santa Claus is from Ethiopia

HughBe--- Stop listening to your rabbis and seek light and TRUTH, for a change.

Now, Dr. Frijoles please explain the text that comes next and link it to your nonsense.

Lesson: The period in question below is over 300 YEARS.

Now tell me, were the Tribe of Dan Israelites based on your man-made doctrine?

"And the children of Dan set up the graven image: and Jonathan, the son of Gershom, the son of Manasseh, he and his sons were priests to the tribe of Dan until the day of the captivity of the land.
31 And they set them up Micah's graven image, which he made, all the time that the house of God was in Shiloh."

Frijoles---I am proud of you - you know how to read your KJV

HughBe--- Let me be proud of you and demonstrate your ability to read and understand YOUR Complete Jewish Bible on the Chabad site.

After reading EXPLAIN YOUR Jewish Bible and tell me if the Tribe of Dan were Israelites based on your man-made doctrine.

Chabad is Jewish for your information.

" And the children of Dan set up for themselves the graven image. And Jonathan the son of Gershom, the son of Menasseh,(both) he and his sons were priests to the tribe of the Danites until the day of the exile of the land.
And they accepted for themselves the graven image of Micah which he had made, throughout the period that the house of God was in Shiloh." The Complete JEWISH Bible
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69199 Mar 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I know of plenty people like yourself who take the prescriptions successfully. You do have to play around a little with the doses and the substitutions to get the desired effect and to reach a comfort zone with the side effects.
If it works for the zillions of other afflicted individuals, there is no reason it shouldn't eventually work for you as well. You really think you are unique? I dont think so.
Agreed. Different, yes. Unique, no.

And also that most side effects are dose-related.

Lower the dose and decrease or eliminate the side effects.

Failing that, try another drug in the same class.

Example: Motrin causes stomach upset; try Aleve,
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69200 Mar 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Homosexuality is criminal in your mind as well. And we see where that gets you.
HughBe--- Religion has nothing to do with BIOLOGY. The link is CRIMINAL in my mind and should be treated accordingly, is my opinion.

Frijoles---Homosexuality is criminal in your mind as well. And we see where that gets you.

HughBe--- Correct the definition of antisemitic if you disagree with it. Antisemitic means "a person who discriminates against or is prejudiced or hostile toward JEWS."

So Jews are Semitic. Now, Eric the rabbi said that being Semitic has NOTHING to do with RELIGION and I suppose that includes Judaism.

Making the link for you, Semitic has to do with BIOLOGY and language and NOT religion.

So once again I say, RELIGION has nothing to do with BIOLOGY. BIOLOGY is INDEPENDENT of RELIGION.
The BIOLOGY of your father and grandfather were NOT determined by any RELIGION. This is a FACT. Any other doctrine is EVIL.

Getting back to your comment that "Homosexuality is criminal in (my) mind as well.". The thing is such a thought has its counterpart in the REAL world. It is a CRIMINAL act in many places.

Location hidden

#69201 Mar 11, 2014
Creation from nothing, extra-cosmic God, cosmic God, Personal God, angels, devils, soul, self and other religious beliefs are nonsense. Existence is simply a sea of energy/matter with consciousness being an emergent phenomenon of activity of energy/matter in a system that peaks in the human brain.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69202 Mar 11, 2014
HughBe----When did Judaism come into being? Hint: it did NOT start with Moses.

Former--Judaism started with Moses.

HughBe--- Really? Did you not read and understand when I told you that sages of Judaism have said that not even Moses would recognize the things attributed to him?

Moreover son, Moses EXPLICITLY stated DO NOT ADD to what he gave the Jews/Israelites. Judaism has VIOLATED this commandment. Moses himself would not recognize Judaism Think, for a change.

In any event my point was that Judaism does not make anyone a Jew regardless of the beliefs of anyone. Now since Judaism started with Moses it means that ALL the people who lived before the exodus were NOT Jews.

So not even Israel HIMSELF was a Jew. I use the word Jew as it is commonly understood today.

Finally, you were asked who was the first Jew but you have not answered it.

Here is a secret, the FACTS of the bible are clear and in the eyes of HONEST people and people who know better the doctrine that religion makes anyone a Jew is DISHONEST to say the least.

I close by repeating that Jews existed for HUNDREDS of years before anything called Judaism surfaced and that is a an UNCHANGEABLE and UNCOMFORTABLE fact of History.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69203 Mar 11, 2014
HughBe---Being Jewish has NOTHING to do with RELIGION and the least of which is Judaism.

Frijoles----I challenge you to find real live Jews in Jamaica and say that to them.

HughBe---- 1. Jamaicans tend to be HONEST people and a Jewish Jamaican is a Jamaican.
2. Would an ATHEIST Jewish Jamaican disagree with my position? NO
3. An atheists is NOT religious.
4. Your rabbis called atheists Jews.
5. Your point is pointless.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69204 Mar 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I recommend a massage by a nice brawny young man, with a "happy ending". It should bring you the same level of satisfaction.
HughBe---Son, prove that you are a Jew.

Frijoles----I recommend a massage by a nice brawny young man, with a "happy ending". It should bring you the same level of satisfaction.

HughBe--- Massages are beneficial. However, one does not have to have a "HAPPY" ending but do not let me stop you from doing your thing. I shall stop before the "ending".

Still, I await the proof.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69205 Mar 11, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Medication cannot help my condition which needs to be cured through occult means since it is an occult force put on my nervous system that has damaged me. That is where Sheena (alum of Cathedral School) and others are wrong.
It needs to be cured in the following ways.

1. Get hooked to a lovely lady.
2. Take your pencil and insert it into her front.
3. Pull the pencil out and insert again and again and again.
4. For icing let her sit on your face and enjoy the clean good juice that flows.
5. As a backup try niacin
6. I am guaranteeing you that you shall be well IF you do as you are told.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69206 Mar 11, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality checks, visual checks, auditory checks, brain scans etc. I passed all.
Expected i.e. with the exception of the reality part.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69207 Mar 11, 2014
bi

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#69208 Mar 11, 2014
HughBe wrote:
HughBe---Being Jewish has NOTHING to do with RELIGION and the least of which is Judaism.
Frijoles----I challenge you to find real live Jews in Jamaica and say that to them.
HughBe---- 1. Jamaicans tend to be HONEST people and a Jewish Jamaican is a Jamaican.
2. Would an ATHEIST Jewish Jamaican disagree with my position? NO
3. An atheists is NOT religious.
4. Your rabbis called atheists Jews.
5. Your point is pointless.
any reasonable human being, Jewish or not, would tell you, in person your views are a piece of crap

trust us on this one

Location hidden

#69209 Mar 11, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

It needs to be cured in the following ways.

1. Get hooked to a lovely lady.

2. Take your pencil and insert it into her front.

3. Pull the pencil out and insert again and again and again.

4. For icing let her sit on your face and enjoy the clean good juice that flows.

5. As a backup try niacin

6. I am guaranteeing you that you shall be well IF you do as you are told.
Oh My Gosh, Hugh, Science Prof/CEO, you really are a sex pervert of a very high order!

Pardon me for saying so.

Location hidden

#69210 Mar 11, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality checks, visual checks, auditory checks, brain scans etc. I passed all.
Send them your lists of posts and they would have no choice but to reconsider

I think you are BSing us

You either have never been checked out, or you refuse to accept the diagnosis.

Location hidden

#69211 Mar 11, 2014
Where are the gay nurses? LOL

Location hidden

#69212 Mar 11, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- Jews can be Muslims.
Frijoles---And Santa Claus is from Ethiopia
HughBe--- Stop listening to your rabbis and seek light and TRUTH, for a change.
Now, Dr. Frijoles please explain the text that comes next and link it to your nonsense.
Lesson: The period in question below is over 300 YEARS.
Now tell me, were the Tribe of Dan Israelites based on your man-made doctrine?
"And the children of Dan set up the graven image: and Jonathan, the son of Gershom, the son of Manasseh, he and his sons were priests to the tribe of Dan until the day of the captivity of the land.
31 And they set them up Micah's graven image, which he made, all the time that the house of God was in Shiloh."
Frijoles---I am proud of you - you know how to read your KJV
HughBe--- Let me be proud of you and demonstrate your ability to read and understand YOUR Complete Jewish Bible on the Chabad site.
After reading EXPLAIN YOUR Jewish Bible and tell me if the Tribe of Dan were Israelites based on your man-made doctrine.
Chabad is Jewish for your information.
" And the children of Dan set up for themselves the graven image. And Jonathan the son of Gershom, the son of Menasseh,(both) he and his sons were priests to the tribe of the Danites until the day of the exile of the land.
And they accepted for themselves the graven image of Micah which he had made, throughout the period that the house of God was in Shiloh." The Complete JEWISH Bible
have no idea what you are trying to say, but I wish you luck trying to say it

I just wonder if there could be a better use of your time and energy that tilting at windmills. Arent their poor that need to be fed? Feet to be washed?

Location hidden

#69213 Mar 11, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---Let me change it to make you comfortable. Jews are PHYSICAL DESCENDANTS of a man called Israel.
Now, the land of Israel was given to these people and NOT to converts to a religion that did NOT exist when the covenant was made with Abraham and which was confirmed with his SEED meaning Isaac and Israel.
How are CONVERTS to Judaism assigned to the 12 tribes by your overlords? Do they have FULL rights to land given that they are now JEWS?.
religion, an expression of culture, is never static

Your issue is that you keep freezing it. Kind of ironic considering Christians mangled the original biblical culture a lot worse than us modern Jews. At least we kept a record.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>Frijoles---We have three tribes left (that I know about about).
HughBe--- Why is this so? Is it because the God of Moses was incapable of protecting and PRESERVING the other 9 TRIBES?
Given that there are only 3 TRIBES left was it not ABSURD and FOOLISH for Joshua and his God YHWH to have divided Israel among the 12 tribes? Don't you see that it makes a MOCKERY of the division concept? Speaking about di-VISION I believe that YHWH could not see into the future and so He spoke of dividing the land of Israel among the 12 Tribes. Heck He should have given Levi some of the land, after all I believe that they are numbered among your 3 REMAINING tribes.
What happened to the promise? Did Israel himself believe that so many, 75%, of his seed would have been wiped out?
Frijoles---- Membership within each one is patrilineal (though Jewishness itself is matrilineal)..
HughBe--- Support matrilineal rule using scripture. Put it this way, use your Tanach and show me that ancestral DESCENT or GENEALOGY was TRACED through the maternal line or MOTHER. That is what it means.
Frijoles----I honestly have no idea how we handle converts regarding tribal membership, I will ask around.
HughBe---- Should not be hard, they are JEWS and besides above you said "Membership within each one is patrilineal". The question remains, do CONVERTS have FULL rights to land given that they are now JEWS?
Frijoles---Yes, they are still considered Jews with all obligations.
HughBe---- Oh I see they clearly have OBLIGATIONS but no RIGHTS i.e. land.
FRijoles---Does your tush still shine
HughBe--- Yes, it is still BLACK and shine and I keep it that way so that you are able to see your face in it when you stare at it.
Much love, Mon.
thats all rhetoric....

do you not get attention at home?

Location hidden

#69214 Mar 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Send them your lists of posts and they would have no choice but to reconsider

I think you are BSing us

You either have never been checked out, or you refuse to accept the diagnosis

I have given you a factual account of all my yogic experiences, have explained the subtle cause of my illness, told you about certain advanced occultists and their heightened paranormal powers which I have witnessed in person and have explained all of these to the best of my ability.

Believe what you want.

What most people, including the scientists, call reality is just the surface.

Topic closed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silver City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arts Scene Feb 25 Judith Meyer 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Feb 24 guest 46
Former Santa Clara clerk accused of stealing ut... (Apr '10) Feb 16 his ex married lover 93
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Feb 15 Steve 52
Do you know how safe your kids are around trust... Feb 9 asdf 2
Former Lt. Gov. Mike Runnels dies in Ruidoso Feb 7 Michele Rebstock 1
test Feb 6 asdf 2
Silver City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Silver City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News