Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Jun 21, 2008 Read more: Newsday 71,938
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Read more

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#69134 Mar 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Muslim is a follower of a RELIGION called Islam.
Did you have to go to school to learn that?

Location hidden

#69135 Mar 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
3. Joel is a Jewish name and for someone to be called Joel in India you can bet your life that he is a Jew. The typical Indian name is hard to pronounce.
And I must be Mexican because posters NEVER make up screen names.

Location hidden

#69136 Mar 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

4. His sister married a Jew etc.
Mazel Tov!

Location hidden

#69137 Mar 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
5. Jews can be Muslims.
And Santa Claus is from Ethiopia

Location hidden

#69138 Mar 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

'2. Jews are a RACE of people. They all are children of Israel.
You, of all people, having a shiny tushy, should know that that race is an outdated concept. I believe you mean "people".

Why are the only people who still use the race concept those that are former subjects of the British empire? What irony/
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69139 Mar 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1.Joel is actually a Jew with Indian Nationality. He is not of the brown-skinned Indian RACE. His RACE is Jewish.
Jewishness is not a race.

Though being a shiny Jamaican certainly is.

Jewishness is an ethnic heritage and/or a religion.

But Joel doesn't claim to be religious unless you count his devout observance of abstinence.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69140 Mar 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
3. Joel is a Jewish name and for someone to be called Joel in India you can bet your life that he is a Jew. The typical Indian name is hard to pronounce.
The Joel part is interesting, over there in India.

Hmmmmmm
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69141 Mar 10, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I look forward to sharing tacos with you one day.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#69142 Mar 10, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>And I must be Mexican because posters NEVER make up screen names.
You and your kind come to our chat rooms, taking all out chat jobs... someone should build a wall.
Sheena

Mumbai, India

#69143 Mar 10, 2014
Joel BIPOLAR what u doing here wasting your time?
Sheena

Mumbai, India

#69144 Mar 10, 2014
Name - Joel

Address - 3 rd floor, Shakti Apartments, Altamount Road, near Washington House, Mumbai.

Age - 29

Gender - Male

Education - Master's from IIT (Powai)

Family - Baghdadi Jews. parents & sis - expired. Aunts, uncles, cousins in Israel. Daniel Ezra on Altamount road (first cousin) runs import-export business of electronics, computer hardware and has his main office on Lamington Road (Mumbai) and business deals in Tel Aviv, Seoul, US. Brother in law - engineer in Tel Aviv.

Profession- Business

Friends - Rachel Rubin (now in London) and Karan Masani (IT professional running own startup)

Hobbies - nil

Religion - Banke Baba (his guru) of Indore fu*k*ed up his mind.

Joel, pray you come out fast from this mess and be happy.

don't call to bark at me. did this online expose to help you. Seek medical help soon or it is finished for you.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#69145 Mar 10, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
1. How someone could store weaponry in their places of worship in the name of their religion. Doesnt strike me as advancing religious values.At least those religious values that uphold the sanctity of life.

2. So you are not excluding "political" persecution as a basis for legitimacy for taking the lives of innocent others?

3. But I think this is fertile ground for introspection - so I take issue with your notion of "who knows?". If someone was blowing up innocents in the name of MY religion, I would damn well be wondering why.
Ans.

1. You are saying as if Jewish Synagogues and Christian Churches NEVER EVER had any weapons stored in them in all this time? Trying to grow bunny ears, are you?

2. Why are you twisting my words and making me say, which I did not say?

I said Islam is against killing of innocent men, women and children. Any one doing this is doing one of biggest of the big sins in Islam.

3. Are not your Police and Army killing innocent men , women and children in Palestine ? Why are you trying to act like an angel?

What are doing to stop that killing?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69147 Mar 10, 2014
HughBe---Muslim is a follower of a RELIGION called Islam.

Frijoles---Did you have to go to school to learn that?

HughBe--- No but school is a place for learning. It is not as you believe a place to show other boys your pencil.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69148 Mar 10, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, prove that you are a Jew.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69149 Mar 10, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
And Santa Claus is from Ethiopia
HughBe--- Jews can be Muslims.

Frijoles---And Santa Claus is from Ethiopia

HughBe--- Stop listening to your rabbis and seek light and TRUTH, for a change.

Now, Dr. Frijoles please explain the text that comes next and link it to your nonsense.

Lesson: The period in question below is over 300 YEARS. Now tell me, were the Tribe of Dan Israelites based on your man-made doctrine?

"And the children of Dan set up the graven image: and Jonathan, the son of Gershom, the son of Manasseh, he and his sons were priests to the tribe of Dan until the day of the captivity of the land.

31 And they set them up Micah's graven image, which he made, all the time that the house of God was in Shiloh."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69150 Mar 10, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You, of all people, having a shiny tushy, should know that that race is an outdated concept. I believe you mean "people".
Why are the only people who still use the race concept those that are former subjects of the British empire? What irony/
Let me change it to make you comfortable. Jews are PHYSICAL DESCENDANTS of a man called Israel.

Now, the land of Israel was given to these people and NOT to converts to a religion that did NOT exist when the covenant was made with Abraham and which was confirmed with his SEED meaning Isaac and Israel.

How are CONVERTS to Judaism assigned to the 12 tribes by your overlords? Do they have FULL rights to land given that they are now JEWS?

Answer my questions.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69151 Mar 10, 2014
Former---Jewishness is not a race.

HughBe--- Really? Tell me who is the first Jew. Use Jewish sources to support your answer. What did the Jews of the bible have in common?

Hint: is it COMMON ANCESTRY and BIOLOGY?

Do all whites have common ancestry as Jews have and so can trace genealogy? Do you think that Biological relatives have a racial connection to each other?

Are you of the same race as your siblings?

Former---Jewishness is an ethnic heritage and/or a religion.

HughBe--- You are a victim of DECEPTION. Being Jewish has NOTHING to do with RELIGION and the least of which is Judaism.

When did the religion /Judaism start? Did Jews/Israelites exist prior to Judaism? If yes, explain your crap about Jews and religion. Did Jews exists for HUNDREDS of years prior to Moses and the giving of the law?

When did Judaism come into being? Hint: it did NOT start with Moses.

Sages of Judaism have said that not even Moses would recognize things attributed to him. Do you understand the implications of these words? Explain the implications.

Lesson: Jesus was a Jew. He is the foundation of the RELIGION called Christianity.

Jesus' disciples were ALL Jews. Now go make the links.

Former---But Joel doesn't claim to be religious unless you count his devout observance of abstinence.

HughBe--- Religion has nothing to do with BIOLOGY. The link is CRIMINAL in my mind and should be treated accordingly, is my opinion.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69152 Mar 10, 2014
Good night
Rana

Mumbai, India

#69153 Mar 10, 2014
JOEL BIPOLAR BASTARD. Super Snob. Die. Many will be happy.

Location hidden

#69155 Mar 11, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me change it to make you comfortable. Jews are PHYSICAL DESCENDANTS of a man called Israel.
Now, the land of Israel was given to these people and NOT to converts to a religion that did NOT exist when the covenant was made with Abraham and which was confirmed with his SEED meaning Isaac and Israel.
How are CONVERTS to Judaism assigned to the 12 tribes by your overlords? Do they have FULL rights to land given that they are now JEWS?
Answer my questions.
We have three tribes left (that I know about about). Membership within each one is patrilineal (though Jewishness itself is matrilineal)..I honestly have no idea how we handle converts regarding tribal membership, I will ask around. Yes, they are still considered Jews with all obligations.

Questions mainly answered

Does your tush still shine?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silver City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Apr 13 Tony 617
News Barshaw on suicide watch (Dec '10) Apr 5 yankeedudell 57
News Carlsbad air service provider will not renew co... Apr 3 Tyler King 4
News City Attorney: Peddlers may be breaking law on ... Apr 1 Msgt Don 1
test Mar 28 dfandw 3
which sponsor pulled out of 2015 tour of gila ? Mar 19 A Volunteer 2
News Arts Scene Feb '15 Judith Meyer 1

Fire Weather Watch for Grant County was issued at April 17 at 2:11PM MDT

More from around the web

Silver City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]