Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,697
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Read more

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68146 Feb 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
What do you know about plasma physics?
What do you know about gay sex and donkeys?

(rhetorical question - PLEASE dont answer)

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68147 Feb 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
No. They can't and I don't want to be fed drugs.
My mind and nervous systems have been damaged by that evil man using occult means that use a certain range of em frequencies generated by mantras to destroy the person....
I am very well acquainted with the occult and have seen many occult phenomena including resurrecting dead bodies on 2 occasions...
But they have made great inroads in controlling your condition.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68148 Feb 24, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
1 in 4 Indians are illiterate.
Perhaps correct but even the illiterate still have greater IQs than the average literate American.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68149 Feb 24, 2014
JOEL wrote:
FORMER: Do you firmly believe that none of your fiends hang out with you for your personality, wit or charm? This strikes me as a sad thing.
JOEL: Yes, it's a sad thing but then I have made myself a nervous wreck by affiliating myself to a dangerous guru who ruined my mind and nervous system.
My friends know about my intelligence but more than that they're just out for a good time.
They hail from wealthy families but have many bad habits that they need to support and so they routinely keep taking huge sums of money from me which I give it to them as gifts and to keep them from deserting me.
In the recent past, they were quite a few straight females and guys who were bisexual and who wanted to get physical.
To tell you a hard fact - I am almost destroyed at such a young age and have wasted my talents.
A little more suffering and it's highly likely that I'll kill myself.
Anyway, I don't have Mom and Dad to support me and when they were alive they were not compatible and troubled me and my late sister a lot.
With Mom, Dad and sister dead, I think my turn is next.
speechless

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#68150 Feb 24, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You still dont get it. You are ALREADY doing it. But rather than waste time here, why not go for a wider audience. And nothing is real unless you have skin in the game, which is why its important that you get a paycheck for this.

My condition is bad.

Besides, even if my mind was proper, I can't enter fashion reporting

I have been wearing haute couture since I was a kid and have no real interest in that field and the lack of morals, drug use and foul language put me off.

If I had my old mental focus of the IIT days, I would have entered a PhD program.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68151 Feb 24, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Love thy neighbor?
Jesus will be VERY upset
It is love in action. Snow is falling and the time is very cold and so there is nothing like a warm "shower"

Location hidden

#68152 Feb 24, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

But they have made great inroads in controlling your condition.
Under ordinary conditions, yes.

My case is very different....

I may play with the psychiatrist's mind by pushing a force onto his nervous system and enjoy see him mentally suffer or get paralyzed in the process.

I can do it, if I chose to with anyone.

The psychiatrist is like a foolish child before someone who's been deep into yoga/occult.

With me, unless my brain wiring gets repaired after the occult influence put onto me by that evil man is taken off then only will my recovery be possible, otherwise I will die or kill myself due to intense suffering....

Location hidden

#68153 Feb 24, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

speechless
Hello Hugh,

I'll reply to your posts later.

I am at present in no condition to reply.

I am shivering, running a high fever and my mental state is poor.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68154 Feb 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Frijoles bray like a donkey when you poke his rear with your big black bamboo?
Does he enjoy it?
LOL.
YES for both questions and the truth is he always regrets waking up.

What is his response to your tickle?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68155 Feb 24, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
(rhetorical question - PLEASE dont answer)
Teach him, Doc.

Location hidden

#68156 Feb 24, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You're gay and have the intelligence of a donkey. LOL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68157 Feb 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Hugh,
Greetings Joel, I am truly sorry to hear about your condition. Hopefully the following will help you.

1. Rest
2. Take something for the fever
3.Drink lots of fruit juices

Finally, you may wish to consider the additional benefits of changing your "oil" by doing 7 jerk-offs.

Much love, dearest Hugh.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#68158 Feb 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Hugh,
The incarnation of god in Earth who proudly have healed people from mortal disease, he's unable to heal himself from a fever. LOL.

Location hidden

#68159 Feb 24, 2014
A CORRECTION
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Hugh,
The incarnation of god on Earth who proudly have healed people from mortal disease, he's unable to heal himself from a fever. LOL.

Location hidden

#68160 Feb 24, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Greetings Joel, I am truly sorry to hear about your condition. Hopefully the following will help you.

1. Rest

2. Take something for the fever

3.Drink lots of fruit juices
The fever is persistent due to that occult force put on me by him in the past and whose presence I can detect, in varying intensities, at all times.

It's powerful and overpowers me and meds don't work on such a fever.

I was well today morning but by afternoon my condition deteriorated.

Location hidden

#68161 Feb 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Indians are among the best lookers in the world and many of our girls have won international beauty pageants.
Many Bollywood male stars are great lookers and many people from North India look good.
Those with tribal blood in them, sadly the majority of the Indian population, look bad.
Beauty is a very subjective thing. You can find a person attractive, but another one may find it repulsive.

I see a contradiction in your post. If the majority of the Indian population look bad, then consequently Indians cannot be among the best lookers in the world, as you stated.

Location hidden

#68162 Feb 24, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Finally, you may wish to consider the additional benefits of changing your "oil" by doing 7 jerk-offs.
LOL.

I have masturbated on 2 occasions in my entire life - the first was out of curiosity and well I did not like the act which made me weak and I could feel the energy drain out of my body through my finger tips, arms and heart center and a pain developed in my chest. The second time I masturbated was to confirm the first experience.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68163 Feb 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
I have masturbated on 2 occasions in my entire life - the first was out of curiosity and well I did not like the act which made me weak and I could feel the energy drain out of my body through my finger tips, arms and heart center and a pain developed in my chest. The second time I masturbated was to confirm the first experience.
If you flipped a coin twice and you got two heads would you conclude that a coin has only heads?

So it is with "oil" changes, do it many times and then and only then will you be in a position to determine the efficacy of it.

Just ask a typical car of the benefits.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68164 Feb 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
The fever is persistent due to that occult force put on me by him in the past and whose presence I can detect, in varying intensities, at all times.
It's powerful and overpowers me and meds don't work on such a fever.
I was well today morning but by afternoon my condition deteriorated.
I truly do not know to what extent you are being serious but this I know that all of what you have said are possible.

Take care and fight it.

Location hidden

#68165 Feb 24, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

If you flipped a coin twice and you got two heads would you conclude that a coin has only heads?

So it is with "oil" changes, do it many times and then and only then will you be in a position to determine the efficacy of it.

Just ask a typical car of the benefits.
I am not living in that state of consciousness to masturbate or think about sex or about getting ahead in the rat race.

My state of consciousness is very different from that of people.

What is harming me is the occult influence (a certain frequency of em energy) put on me by that rogue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silver City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
which sponsor pulled out of 2015 tour of gila ? Mar 19 A Volunteer 2
News Arts Scene Feb 25 Judith Meyer 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Feb '15 guest 46
News Former Santa Clara clerk accused of stealing ut... (Apr '10) Feb '15 his ex married lover 93
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Feb '15 Steve 52
Do you know how safe your kids are around trust... Feb '15 asdf 2
News Former Lt. Gov. Mike Runnels dies in Ruidoso Feb '15 Michele Rebstock 1
Silver City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Silver City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]