Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71939 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#67590 Feb 13, 2014
Some people obviously are better off left on islands.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#67591 Feb 13, 2014
jews have killed 50 mio people in USSR - they have never appologized for their crimes against humanity.

There will be a time when gentile people wake up and will reward the jews an eye for an eye and a tooth for an tooth.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#67592 Feb 13, 2014
Welll the torrah and specialy talmud contains lots of writings by jews who are very hatefull toward non jews.

Some of those autors imagien that it's the right of jews to have 2800 slaves of non jews.

Jews are not permitted to heal non jews.

Jews are not permitted to reveil their true religious agenda to non jews.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#67593 Feb 13, 2014
Sid Caeser died. And not, as many predicted, on stage.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#67594 Feb 13, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
If we were permitted to reveal your spelling and grammatical mistakes we'd be here all day.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#67595 Feb 13, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
If we were permitted to reveal your spelling and grammatical mistakes we'd be here all day.
Do not talk about English language or spelling mistake, talk about the charge that he has leveled against Jews.

It is very easy to duck the main issue and go into side lanes.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#67596 Feb 14, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical jewish spammer and bullshitter. Just like you're ancestors who invented the bible and holocaust.

Jews are huge liars.

Location hidden

#67597 Feb 14, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not talk about English language or spelling mistake, talk about the charge that he has leveled against Jews.
You, of all people, should know better than to feed a troll.

Maybe we should repost one of the posts but change every reference to Jew to Muslim, and see how you would react.

Location hidden

#67598 Feb 14, 2014
Village Idiot wrote:
Welll the torrah and specialy talmud contains lots of writings by jews who are very hatefull toward non jews.
Some of those autors imagien that it's the right of jews to have 2800 slaves of non jews.
Welll the Koran and specialy hadiths contains lots of writings by Muslims who are very hatefull toward non muslims.
Some of those autors imagien that it's the right of mulsims to have 2800 slaves of non muslims.
Muslims are not permitted to heal non muslims.
Muslims are not permitted to reveil their true religious agenda to non Muslims

Location hidden

#67599 Feb 14, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not talk about English language or spelling mistake, talk about the charge that he has leveled against Muslims.
It is very easy to duck the main issue and go into side lanes

(and dont worry - if you bother to respond - which I know you will not- I will just repost another one - until you SEE how fruitless it is to respond to a troll?? Why would you expect anyone else to)

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#67600 Feb 14, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
bible is pure fantasy. Jews have always promoted christianity to non jews.
rabbee: i am sure they do not care, what your pure fantasy claims is true either.

Denver, CO

#67601 Feb 14, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
Some people obviously are better off left on islands.
rabbee: won't help as long, as the island has internet.

Denver, CO

#67602 Feb 14, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
jews have killed 50 mio people in USSR - they have never appologized for their crimes against humanity.
There will be a time when gentile people wake up and will reward the jews an eye for an eye and a tooth for an tooth.
rabbee: did the ussr or tzarist russia ever apologize, for any of their purges of jews? the jews have been butchered, for more than just 2000 years. do you really insanely think, more butchering will solve this worlds butchering problems? since apparently your guilty of the same kind of thinking and actions you accuse, the jews of. are you really stupid enough, to believe that your way of sinning, is going to prevent anyone else from sinning? it is a dastardly act when common sense, becomes common to any violent group of senseless sinners.

Denver, CO

#67603 Feb 14, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
rabbee: then you do not know anything, about TheTorah. that is not written, by any jews. it is written by G-D, and given to Moshe to be given to the multitude of all nations at mt seeanee.

and the multitude were only hateful, to those who hated them and The G-D. and wishful thinking on either side, shall not come true. as you misconstrue TheTorah from G-D, which is meant to heal everyone and all nations. The Torah was not mean, for some elite group considering themselves as special. and it is because of this, that the alleged as jews have suffered, more for their own selfishness than necessary.

being true to G-D, is not an act of being true to yourself or any other self considered special group. and jews cannot reveal their true religious intention, when they forgot what it is after crossing the river. it is too obvious today, they don't have a clue what they are commanded to do or why.

just as you are highly mistaken, to selfishly think you are here to tell your faux truths. when you are commanded to be here, to hear some truth from G-D. i am here to say and do, what the jews have failed to do. to preach and teach, about us all here and now still in TheTorah Happening from G-D again.

so no! the whole world did not get out of being, all physically here in TheTorah. just because some alleged as jews, crossed a river about 3800 years ago. the whole world and their grandmother sarah is just again, in denial of being here in TheTorah from G-D again.

Denver, CO

#67604 Feb 14, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: if you are here to support atheism, then you must be an atheist only claiming to be a muslim. to give aid and comfort to any enemy of G-D, is to be an enemy of G-D. it is totally ignorant, to support someone's lacking truth with your lacking truth from G-D.

Denver, CO

#67605 Feb 14, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical jewish spammer and bullshitter. Just like you're ancestors who invented the bible and holocaust.
Jews are huge liars.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wFFDkIo-SikXX
rabbee: and your and everyone else's lying about it, is going to help how? when you are just as guilty, as the jews you accuse in your ignorance also. how is more lying, going to help this whole lying world? when the whole worlds problems, are all caused by continious lying.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#67606 Feb 14, 2014
A very, heavy wet snow out there today.

The sunshine should help melt some of it.

A couple more inches expected tomorrow.

Running out of places to put it.

Tiny little opening at end of driveway for entry.

Town plows don't help but I guess they have no choice.

Oh Huggybear, where art thou?

Location hidden

#67607 Feb 14, 2014
former res wrote:
A very, heavy wet snow out there today.
The sunshine should help melt some of it.
A couple more inches expected tomorrow.
Running out of places to put it.
Tiny little opening at end of driveway for entry.
Town plows don't help but I guess they have no choice.

Cheshire, CT

#67608 Feb 14, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
How much did you get from last night's portion? Last night we only got 2 or 3 inches and a lot of rain. Probably melt off a few inches today.
Sounds as though we got about the same amount of the same kind of miserable, wet, heavy slop.

Around 9-10 inches of real snow yesterday. I think maybe you folks got a little more from what I saw on "the TV."

A lot of melting going on now for sure.

Location hidden

#67610 Feb 15, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds as though we got about the same amount of the same kind of miserable, wet, heavy slop.
Around 9-10 inches of real snow yesterday. I think maybe you folks got a little more from what I saw on "the TV."
A lot of melting going on now for sure.
Urp!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silver City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Jun 28 A view from me 3
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jun 26 Wizard_Not 1
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun 24 Wizard_Not 1
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun 23 Tony 619
Review: Custom Steelworks Jun 13 A Volunteer 4
News Bulls bring top riders to Wild, Wild West Pro R... Jun 5 I love the southwest 1
Low water pressure and dirty water May '15 Dirty and mad 2
More from around the web

Silver City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Silver City Mortgages