Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Jun 21, 2008 Read more: Newsday 71,939
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Read more

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#67443 Feb 11, 2014
you can all pretend like we are not all here in TheTorah, at the detriment of all of alleged as mankind. is it really worth that much arrogant pride, to be the murderers of almost all life on earth forever and always?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67444 Feb 11, 2014
former res---Huggy,Why so stressed?Relax, mon.

HughBe--- Please explain the stress that you speak of. This is what I am saying, NO ONE should have a problem being treated the EXACT way that s/he treats Christians in their non-Christian country. Please explain the EVIL in those words.

Former---Remember, Jesus loves you.

HughBe--- Correct and He loves YOU as well plus those who persecute Christians, the homosexuals like Frijoles, Judahites and also Jews.

Former---That should be all you need.your friend

HughBe---Partially correct as I need to be a TRUE friend to Jesus.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#67445 Feb 11, 2014
Well now you have the Islamic jihadists to concern yourself with.

Doesn't matter if you're not a believer in Judaism, Christianity or a pagan.

ALL peoples should convert to Islam .... is the jihadist war cry.

Deal with THAT ....

PS Your IP Locale is a fake, by the way.
It's easily detectable. If real, it would be highlighted in Blue. It's greyed out, sock.
Clorox? Scented or Non?
E23Jer34 wrote:
Us gentiles.
Yes the first evangalizers were jewish.
christianity came into scandinavia with force. And to england.
LOTS of the smartest people in the world have been killed by jewish goons and primitive christians who killed our pagan people.

Denver, CO

#67446 Feb 11, 2014
G-D gave the accounting of all seven days, the last whole Torot time. and you all blatantly assume, G-D is not giving this whole seven days again here in TheTorah. when the world has always rejected, being here in TheTorah HaShem G-D has always given in seven day intervals. and we are already again, near the end of day six, in this whole ludicrous world pretending were not here in TheTorah as usual with the same old devils.

Denver, CO

#67447 Feb 11, 2014
quit assuming we are not, all here in TheTorah again from G-D.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#67448 Feb 11, 2014
EH, I guess the *sock ran away ....

With the -shoe! LOL!

*E23Jer34
-Hoyvík, Faroe Islands
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67449 Feb 11, 2014
new yawk wrote:
Well now you have the Islamic jihadists to concern yourself with.
Doesn't matter if you're not a believer in Judaism, Christianity or a pagan.
ALL peoples should convert to Islam .... is the jihadist war cry.
Deal with THAT ....
PS Your IP Locale is a fake, by the way.
It's easily detectable. If real, it would be highlighted in Blue. It's greyed out, sock.
Clorox? Scented or Non?
<quoted text>
Observation only, my IP address is in gray and I am in Kingston, Jamaica.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#67450 Feb 11, 2014
Thank God.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67451 Feb 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
Thank God.
I know that you are "funny" but you and I know that you are not funny.

So, ditto to you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67452 Feb 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
Thank God.
Are you enjoying your intercourse with Virgin since he has been back?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#67453 Feb 11, 2014
HughBe wrote:
former res---Huggy,Why so stressed?Relax, mon.
HughBe--- Please explain the stress that you speak of. This is what I am saying, NO ONE should have a problem being treated the EXACT way that s/he treats Christians in their non-Christian country. Please explain the EVIL in those words.
So, you're saying, "An eye for an eye," or something to that effect, correct?

Do your feel that Christians should be able to proselytize to Jews without any pushback?

You do seem a bit stressed and I was only concerned with your health.

I did not say that your words were evil.
HughBe wrote:
Former---Remember, Jesus loves you.
HughBe--- Correct and He loves YOU as well plus those who persecute Christians, the homosexuals like Frijoles, Judahites and also Jews.
What's the difference between a Judahite and a Jew?

I do not believe that Frijoles is a homosexual.

Do you think it helps your case to resort to this sort of invective?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67454 Feb 11, 2014
Some flocer finally understood what you meant, Dr. F

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#67456 Feb 11, 2014
HughBe wrote:
As a matter of fact, I believe and I am saying/PROMOTING the idea that America and the other CHRISTIAN countries should wake-up to the reality of this world and TREAT people of ALL other RELIGIONS the same way that Christians are treated in those countries where those religions are followed by the MAJORITY, of religious persons.
Note, by treat I mean via the use of laws and so you would see such things as some religions being ILLEGAL in the US and elsewhere.
Do unto them as they HAVE done to you.
The US Constitution says specifically that America ISN'T a Xtian country.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"

In Haiti, do they have laws establishing Voodoo as the official religion?

Location hidden

#67457 Feb 11, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i guess it all depends on whether you believe Bereeesheet written by G-D, or anti-Bereeesheet written by fallible scientists the enemies of G-D. who would you rather believe, about seven billion enemies of G-D or G-D?
Don't be such a Dalek

Location hidden

#67458 Feb 11, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
Jesus was a jew...
Doubtful ... no good Jewish boy would ever embarrass his mother that way.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67459 Feb 11, 2014
RM----The US Constitution says specifically that America ISN'T a Xtian country.

HughBe--- I totally agree with you as there is no such thing as a Xtian country.

RM----"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"

HughBe--- What percentage of the framers of the US Constitution were religious? What religion did most of them belong to?

Having answered those two questions, do you think that those people were AGAINST religion and in particular Christianity?

Can elements of the US constitution be changed?

RM---In Haiti, do they have laws establishing Voodoo as the official religion?

HughBe--- You are in a much better position to know as it seems to be a topic that is near and dear to you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67460 Feb 11, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"
What religion was practiced by the vast majority of Americans when the constitution was being formulated?
Please choose an answer from-- Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Judaism or Voodoo?

What was the thinking/context behind ""Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof""

Location hidden

#67461 Feb 11, 2014
Actually they were against organized Christianity. Obviously some people here are totally oblivious to American history, in particular the cultural roots of the nation from the Puritans - who were fleeing persecution from fellow Christians and only desired to be left alone (sound familiar?).
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67462 Feb 11, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on the text below, do you suppose that they held Saturday/Sabbath or Friday to be a HOLY days?

What does the except SUNDAYS tell you?

“If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (SUNDAYS excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the Same shall be a Law, in like Manner as if he had signed it, unless the Congress by their Adjournment prevent its Return, in which Case it shall not be a Law.”
The Constitution of the United States of America, Article 1, Section 7

Location hidden

#67463 Feb 11, 2014
And then there were the colonies/territories of Rhode Island AND Virginia which were both founded on the notion of religious freedom for ALL (and not just Christians).

And I believe Georgia was the same as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silver City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Apr 13 Tony 617
News Barshaw on suicide watch (Dec '10) Apr 5 yankeedudell 57
News Carlsbad air service provider will not renew co... Apr 3 Tyler King 4
News City Attorney: Peddlers may be breaking law on ... Apr 1 Msgt Don 1
test Mar 28 dfandw 3
which sponsor pulled out of 2015 tour of gila ? Mar 19 A Volunteer 2
News Arts Scene Feb '15 Judith Meyer 1
More from around the web

Silver City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]