Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,301
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#66332 Jan 22, 2014
MORALS

What're morals? People say they're mere mental constructs of right or wrong that can be dispensed with or which have no real existence except in a subjective sense since materialistic science cannot answer questions on morality. What is mind? Mind is a specific frequency of vibration of the energy field with its innate consciousness. Thus, morals have a basis in the reality and are not simply intangible mental constructs that're more subjective than objective. Any action that results in bringing more order into the system is moral, any act that introduces disturbance in the energy field of the system is amoral which we know is true from personal experience and by observing world events. Are the Gods (created by the yogis by projecting their own mental formations in the universal energy field) moral? Far from it. Were the religious prophets moral? Far from it. Are most people in the world moral? Far from it.

Location hidden

#66333 Jan 22, 2014
Neither crass rationalists nor the religious nuts are capable of entering into deeper states of consciousness because rationalists are too rigid in thinking and cannot think in terms of omnijectiveness, while religious freaks are too caught up in the shenanigans of the Personal God (that was created by a powerful mental projection of a mystic or by a group of mystics of their religion) they worship to look at the reality in its plenary splendor and besides they have weird creationist ideas that warp their perception of the reality. Only those rare individuals with a sensitive nervous system with 24/7 burning aspiration to unite with the higher dimensions of the reality and who understand the subjective as well as the objective aspects of the universal energy field with its inherent consciousness can hope to become yogis.

Location hidden

#66334 Jan 22, 2014
Of tea sommeliers, white gloved waiters, ornate lobbies, swanky furniture, elegant ambience, Reidel crystal, gold-edged Bernardaud porcelain, world foods, pricey spirits and South Mumbai snobbery of the Malabar Hill, Carmichael Road, Altamount Road, Cuffe Parade, Breach Candy and Nepeansea Road kind. Welcome to the heritage-tagged Hotel Taj Mahal Palace and Tower, Mumbai.

Location hidden

#66335 Jan 22, 2014
Infinity - Infinity = Infinity!

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#66337 Jan 22, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
The first one dragged for me.
I even remember the approach to the Enterprise
at the beginning.
It took forever!
rabbee: nah! i am talking about, star trek the series - about the wrath of kahn. so far all the star trek movies, are little more than expansions of one of their episodes - nothing really new. just like the new Riddick movie, is just another pitch black movie with a twist.

Denver, CO

#66338 Jan 22, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>,
When he asks me technical questions about the good book,
he loses me.
Too late in life for me to become a biblical scholar or apologist.
I just know Jews don't believe in JC as the son of god.
Otherwise they'd be Christians.
That part at least seems fairly straight forward.
rabbee: well HaMosheeach is the same one as the last two Torot times. and this world still can't figure out, G-D'S Story does not change to this world rejecting it from G-D again.

Denver, CO

#66339 Jan 22, 2014
G-D already told this world, Who HaMosheeach is. and this world still does not believe it, here in TheTorah again. and just can't get that G-D'S Truth does not ever change, to this world making all the same mistakes again.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#66340 Jan 22, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough and interesting background.
Can I take it you're also a Star Trek fan vs Star Wars?
I had looked up the Kahn quote but forgot it was Melville.
Reminds of a good short story - Bartleby the Scrivener.
He kept saying "I would prefer not to". Good stuff to the teenager I
was at the time I read it.(Him and of course Holden Caulfield.)
Trek vs Wars? Alien apples and genetically mutated oranges. Both are cool but Trek is probably more closely related to the human condition and the story lines are supposed to make you think (mostly about alien women with gravity-defying boobs).

Star Wars, on the other hand, is good old-fashioned space blaster action and good fun (we won't speak of those "prequels" for which may Mr Lucas be fed to the Sarlac).

FYI -- Holden Caulfield is a character in a novel by J.D. Salinger, not the author.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#66341 Jan 23, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: nah! i am talking about, star trek the series - about the wrath of kahn. so far all the star trek movies, are little more than expansions of one of their episodes - nothing really new. just like the new Riddick movie, is just another pitch black movie with a twist.
Love the original series. That's where it all came from.

Ever see the Twilight Zone episode with Shatner on the plane? Classic.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#66342 Jan 23, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well HaMosheeach is the same one as the last two Torot times. and this world still can't figure out, G-D'S Story does not change to this world rejecting it from G-D again.
You lost me.

Frijoles would understand.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#66343 Jan 23, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Trek vs Wars? Alien apples and genetically mutated oranges. Both are cool but Trek is probably more closely related to the human condition and the story lines are supposed to make you think (mostly about alien women with gravity-defying boobs).
Star Wars, on the other hand, is good old-fashioned space blaster action and good fun (we won't speak of those "prequels" for which may Mr Lucas be fed to the Sarlac).
FYI -- Holden Caulfield is a character in a novel by J.D. Salinger, not the author.
Yes, I know. Was comparing Bartlbey with Holden - two characters. Thought you were with me! Two independent types.

Most American school kids had to read Catcher.

Star Wars is ok/ I'm generally not a sci fi fan. Save the Star Treks mentioned.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#66344 Jan 23, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost me.
or not!

Denver, CO

#66345 Jan 23, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Love the original series. That's where it all came from.
Ever see the Twilight Zone episode with Shatner on the plane? Classic.
rabbee: yeah the fit two or three episodes into a movie. and most of the star trek series like the next generation is offshoots of the original too. hard to imagine, the graphics at the time were state of the art. but the plots and lessons were good.

yeah Shatner on the plane with the devil ripping it apart. aside from star trek, twilight zone and science fiction theater were two my favorites. and then there is always the old standby, rocky and Bullwinkle.

Denver, CO

#66346 Jan 23, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost me.
rabbee: well you all, know that story you call adam and eve? while none of you are ever here in TheTorah when it is happening today. well it, is happening again. with history repeats, is an understatement.

Denver, CO

#66347 Jan 23, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
or not!
rabbee: yeah i know none of you ever really believed this story of adam and the alleged eve from G-D. with all of you nobodies, here in TheTorah actually again.

and every time adam and his mate arrive, there is always none of you ever here in TheTorah now.

cause you all cannot figure out, what Story TheG-D of Only TheTorah is giving here. cause you all think, your soooo! smart.

G-D only gives TheTorah, to all you - were not here, were not here, were not here. well i know, your all not here. in your being a Whole Torah short of a full load, here in IT.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#66349 Jan 23, 2014
former res---I don't believe in god so you will have to probe me in a different manner.

HughBe--- Why did you DARE contradict my words of TRUTH?

Former---Also, I lack the biblical knowledge to respond to your query,

HughBe--- That is known and accepted. However, it does NOT require "biblical knowledge" to read and answer my question. What it takes are basic READING skills and basic COMPREHENSION skills.

Note, any 3rd grade student here in Jamaica could answer my questions so why can't a graduate like you? TRY AGAIN. Forget religion and deal with it as a COMPREHENSION passage. Did you get such activities in your primary and secondary schools?

Ezekiel 6:5 And I will lay the dead carcases of the children of ISRAEL before their IDOLS"

What did GOD call them?

Who were they worshipping?

Former--- Mr. Queer.

HughBe--- Drop the extra E and add the Y at the end, you pervert.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#66350 Jan 23, 2014
1 min ago and now a few words from our "sponsors" about the new Egyptian game called , Kill a Hammas terrorist asap.

Egyptian Journalist: We Should Teach Hamas a Lesson
Egypt should learn from Israel and “teach Hamas a lesson” until they learn to "respect the Egyptian shoe," says local journalist.
AAFont SizeBy Elad Benari
First Publish: 1/23/2014, 6:16 AM

Egypt should take a page from Israel’s book and “teach Hamas a lesson,” an Egyptian journalist recently said.

The comments by journalist Muhammad Hassan Al-Alfi were made in a January 9 interview on Faraeen TV. The comments were translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).

Al-Alfi said in the interview that Egypt “should discipline [Hamas] just as Israel did... We must strike them so they learn to respect the Egyptian shoe."

"Only then will they kiss that shoe and learn what Egypt is worth," he declared.

“Our sons were killed and our economy was ruined in wars fought for their sake. We fought for their sake, and now, they are fighting against us, kidnapping our sons [in Sinai] and killing them,” said Al-Alfi.

“The terrorist camps in Gaza must be attacked,” he continued.“The Al-Qassam Brigades, which train them and send them over here, must be attacked. We should discipline them just as Israel did. We should not just retaliate. When you are weak, you get hit. We must strike them so they learn to respect the Egyptian shoe.”

Unlike the previous Egyptian government led by Hamas’s parent movement the Muslim Brotherhood, the current army-led government has been cracking down on Hamas, shutting down its tunnels which lead from the Sinai into Gaza. Hamas uses these tunnels to transfer goods, weapons and even terrorists.

The crackdown on Hamas is part of an Egyptian operation against the many terrorist cells in the Sinai Peninsula. Egypt has blamed Hamas of being involved in teaching Islamists in Egypt how to carry out attacks. Hamas has denied the allegations.

The interim government in Cairo recently declared the Muslim Brotherhood a terror organization and renewed its wide-ranging crackdown on Brotherhood members and supporters. Sources in Egypt indicated last week that now that the Egyptian military has taken care of the Brotherhood, its offshoot Hamas was next.

Bravo Egypt, u nor Israel needs on our /your border any Iranian sponsored terror groups like the Hammas.
Amen. Great.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#66351 Jan 23, 2014
HughBe wrote:
......Ezekiel 6:5 And I will lay the dead carcases of the children of ISRAEL before their IDOLS"
What did GOD call them?
Who were they worshipping?....
children of Israel ??

I think it's because god didn't approve of false idols

but that's just my take on it

What it your point?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#66352 Jan 23, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
children of Israel ??
What it your point?
HughBe----.Ezekiel 6:5 And I will lay the dead carcases of the children of ISRAEL before their IDOLS"

What did GOD call them?

Who were they worshipping?....

Former---children of Israel ??

HughBe--- Why the question marks? Are you without BASIC reading skills? What are the other names for the children of Israel could they include the word Jews?

Former---I think it's because god didn't approve of false idols

HughBe--- What are you saying? Are you saying that they were called children of Israel because your "god" did not approve of false idols?

Former----What it your point?

HughBe--- Answer the above and light shall shine in your black soul.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#66353 Jan 23, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
children of Israel ??
What it your point?
Now I am laughing at you

Trying to converse with the gay Jamaican is a bit like waiting for Godot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silver City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) 7 hr Simo2504 616
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Silver City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web