Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,305
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64875 Dec 30, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You DO realize that he wouldnt be provoked if he wasnt so intolerant in the first place.
Hughbe hates gays.
Must you end the year as you started it?

I hate no one and God knows this to be true. Control the Satan within you as the voices that you are listening to are those of your Satan and his hosts.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64876 Dec 30, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect. Huggy preaches the "Old testament", not torah. As you do.
Though I suspect the real issue is not the preaching, but the dissonance between his teachings and his psyche.
Frijoles---Incorrect. Huggy preaches the "Old testament", not torah

HughBe--- Clearly your doctored Torah supports homosexuality. I am here to tell you that the Old Testament does not support it and so I shall cleave to the OT.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64877 Dec 30, 2013
mouse farts again
Abolish The Fed

Brooklyn, NY

#64878 Dec 30, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
That is absolutely true.
Before I bothered to respond to him, years ago, he never bothered to knock Jews.
The thing is, I dont find it foolish. As far as I am concerned he exists for my amusement. Like Hughbe, the homophobe, if he wasnt here we would have to invent him. And as you just pointed it, in a way we have.
Do you nancy boys dress in drag on new years eve too or is that just reserved for holloween?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64879 Dec 30, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>The above is not correct. Hugh supports criminal sanctions. He supports Jamaican practice of looking the other way when attacks on gays occur. He supports the ability of employers and landlords to discriminate against gays.
HughBe-----Poor Eric, your whole being is SICK and filled with evil.

Eric----He supports Jamaican practice of looking the other way when attacks on gays occur.

Hugh--- LIAR

Eric----He supports the ability of employers and landlords to discriminate against gays

HughBe---- LIAR.

For those who do not know the following are my positions.

1. Homosexuality is a SIN and that shall NEVER change regardless of what homosexuals like Eric say.

2. I do NOT support CRIMINAL behaviour, unlike Eric. So where homosexuality is a CRIME I cannot support and speak about their rights to BREAK the law. Should I speak about the rights of adults to have sex with under-aged children?

3. Where homosexuality is legal leave the people alone.

4. Homosexuals should NEVER be allowed to get away with dishonest and fraudulent claims of anti-gay behaviour on the part of others. What do I have in mind? I think that homosexuality is wrong because it is a SIN. Now, no homosexual including the president of the US, if applicable, should be allowed to FALSELY call me homophobic simply because I do not agree with such a practice.

5. The homosexual approach of falsely claiming anti-gay behaviour on the part of others reminds me of another group. Both should be sanctioned for mischief and fraud. I say try the cases in court and let justice be done.

Location hidden

#64880 Dec 30, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you nancy boys dress in drag on new years eve too or is that just reserved for holloween?
How Libertarians Failed Gay Rights

http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2013/12/30...

Since: Dec 13

Mount Prospect, IL

#64881 Dec 30, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

2. I do NOT support CRIMINAL behaviour, unlike Eric. So where homosexuality is a CRIME I cannot support and speak about their rights to BREAK the law. Should I speak about the rights of adults to have sex with under-aged children?
It was illegal in 1955 for Blacks in AL to not ride in the back of buses. Then Rosa Parks came along.

It was illegal in 1967 for Whites and Blacks to be married and live in VA. Then the Lovings came along.

It was illegal in 1954 for Blacks and Whites to go to the same school in KS. Then Oliver Brown came along.

Should I go on. There are about 20 pages of Jim Crow laws on one listing.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#64882 Dec 30, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>How Libertarians Failed Gay Rights

When Israeli supporters emphasize Israel's progressive gay policies the response from Jew haters is frequently cries of 'pinkwashing'. The phrase they created to claim that Israel is only LGBT-friendly to cover up what they consider more serious human rights issues. In other words, Jew-haters are willing to ignore gay rights if it helps theirs Jew-hating agenda.

It works the other way as well. If a LGBT-rights friendly group with whom they disagree (in this case Libertarians) is not active enough for them on the issue of LGBT-rights then then they will be called out for that.

In the story you linked the Libertarians are accused of being stuck in the '90s in respect to LGBT-rights, ie 'keep the government out of our bedroom'.

In my mind, that is not necessarily a bad thing. The current argument most frequently used to support same-sex marriage is one of parity, ie 'if straight people can legally marry then same-sex couples must be afforded the same right'. While that argument is perfectly valid it can (and must) apply to other unions not currently legal - polygamist, incestual, bestial, virtual reality based etc.

A better argument, to my libertarian mind, isn't if the government should legitimize gay marriage, but should they be in the business of legitimizing ANY marriage.

Taking the government out of our bedrooms (and removing tax incentives that promote marriage) solves the problem once and for all. Companies (and the market) can decide for themselves what financial incentives they will offer to married couples.

Location hidden

#64883 Dec 30, 2013
And not to flog the deceased equine, but can anyone honestly say the Libertarian Party has been less active on the part of LGBT-rights than the current administration?
Abolish The Fed

Paterson, NJ

#64885 Dec 30, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
How Libertarians Failed Gay Rights
Never heard of a "gay right"

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64886 Dec 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---Intellectually both are on the same low level

Hugh--- Clearly you have grossly underestimated my intelligence.
So, in what way are you intelligent and in what manner are you on a higher intellectual plane than Frijoles?

I find both Frijoles and you way too inferior where intelligence is concerned.

Location hidden

#64887 Dec 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---That's why so many Jewish males become homosexuals.

Hugh--- So they withdraw into the effeminate hands of other men? Possible. I think that more likely the initiation starts at 8 days when their privates are bathed by the tongues of the rabbis.
Homosexuality is an inborn instinct that's determined in the embryonic stage itself as suggested by several scientific studies.

There's no right way or no wrong way of having sex either with a member of the opposite sex or with someone of the same sex.

Sex is all about pleasure and so any and every body part can be a source of pleasure depending on the number of nerve endings in that spot.

There's no restriction that the dick should only enter the vagina and should not touch or penetrate the anus or the mouth or the fingers or the ears or the breasts or the toes.

Location hidden

#64888 Dec 31, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
When Israeli supporters emphasize Israel's progressive gay policies the response from Jew haters is frequently cries of 'pinkwashing'. The phrase they created to claim that Israel is only LGBT-friendly to cover up what they consider more serious human rights issues. In other words, Jew-haters are willing to ignore gay rights if it helps theirs Jew-hating agenda.
It works the other way as well. If a LGBT-rights friendly group with whom they disagree (in this case Libertarians) is not active enough for them on the issue of LGBT-rights then then they will be called out for that.
In the story you linked the Libertarians are accused of being stuck in the '90s in respect to LGBT-rights, ie 'keep the government out of our bedroom'.
In my mind, that is not necessarily a bad thing. The current argument most frequently used to support same-sex marriage is one of parity, ie 'if straight people can legally marry then same-sex couples must be afforded the same right'. While that argument is perfectly valid it can (and must) apply to other unions not currently legal - polygamist, incestual, bestial, virtual reality based etc.
A better argument, to my libertarian mind, isn't if the government should legitimize gay marriage, but should they be in the business of legitimizing ANY marriage.
Taking the government out of our bedrooms (and removing tax incentives that promote marriage) solves the problem once and for all. Companies (and the market) can decide for themselves what financial incentives they will offer to married couples.
You do understand that the purpose behind the article was to jab at the stupidity of ATF - who is probably more homophobic than even Hughbe?

For some reason he is 1) convinced I am gay (in his mind - I MUST be since I support marriage equality and 2) is constantly invoking this allegation

All this from a purported libertarian no less. Just sayin.....

Location hidden

#64889 Dec 31, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of a "gay right"
You probably never heard of evolution or hollandaise sauce either. So whats your point?

Location hidden

#64890 Dec 31, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
And not to flog the deceased equine, but can anyone honestly say the Libertarian Party has been less active on the part of LGBT-rights than the current administration?
Actually, yes, in the macro, they have been less active. Mainly because of the incestuous relationship they have with Tea Party ideals.

Location hidden

#64891 Dec 31, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>It was illegal in 1955 for Blacks in AL to not ride in the back of buses. Then Rosa Parks came along.
It was illegal in 1967 for Whites and Blacks to be married and live in VA. Then the Lovings came along.
It was illegal in 1954 for Blacks and Whites to go to the same school in KS. Then Oliver Brown came along.
Should I go on. There are about 20 pages of Jim Crow laws on one listing.
You DO realize that in less than 6 hours, 1 post, Hughbe already managed to lethally undercut Joels defense of his ideals?

Location hidden

#64892 Dec 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>You do understand that the purpose behind the article was to jab at the stupidity of ATF - who is probably more homophobic than even Hughbe?

For some reason he is 1) convinced I am gay (in his mind - I MUST be since I support marriage equality and 2) is constantly invoking this allegation

All this from a purported libertarian no less. Just sayin.....
ATF is as libertarian as Kim Jong Il. If I had to say he belonged to any party it would have to be the Raving Loon Party.

Location hidden

#64893 Dec 31, 2013
Where are the inhouse homosexuals - Frijoles and Hugh? LOL.

Location hidden

#64895 Dec 31, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
ATF is as libertarian as Kim Jong Il. If I had to say he belonged to any party it would have to be the Raving Loon Party.
Not going to disagree.

However, he does self identify as one. So its fair game. Just realize the jabs are not against the party per se (though I have plenty for them as well).

Location hidden

#64896 Dec 31, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Have ever seen or heard an actual loon (the avian variety) live? Loons are quite intelligent birds. But they sound quite spooky. They are also incredibly demanding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silver City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) 15 hr Simo2504 616
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Silver City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web