Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71944 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62764 Nov 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever read Shmuely Boteach's new book on Jesus?
His idea is that Jews should reclaim the historical Jesus as one of our own, since he WAS one of our own (keeping his teachings but obviously discarding all the post-baggage in the process).
I never read the book, but I agree with the idea. Why not?
Do not do Jesus a favour.
Eric

Montgomery, IL

#62765 Nov 16, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Please STUDY what follows.
HughBe--- It is UNKIND and EVIL to tell anyone, including your enemy, that his wrong is acceptable to God. Homosexuality is wrong.
Explain , "Never equate kindness with being evil"
Eric---1. I've known that for a long time. You worship yourself.
HughBe--- I am your god.
Eric-- It is not evil to show kindness to others no matter what laws they have broken.
HughBe--- Correct but it is EVIL to call their wrongs RIGHT or to condone the breaking of any law.
Please answer this, is breaking God's laws EVIL or kindness, rabbi?
A great Jew once said, "'Judge not, that ye be not judged.

"For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?'"

You need to study this teaching of your messiah and god.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62766 Nov 16, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care who they were. They perverted the teachings of a very pious man. Some never met him and still forced their ideals on others.
<quoted text> You know, other than the guy with the concussion, they never mentioned homosexuality in your scriptures. Why? Because it wasn't important. Jesus didn't think it important. But for some reason, not a day that you have posted comments on here have YOU not mentioned it. You call and refer to people as homosexuals as if that is an insult. In essence you are breaking the second most important commandment of your messiah and god--you are being unkind to your neighbors. In all of the writings that tell us what Jesus said during his lifetime, he didn't once mention homosexuality. Why do you find it so important to tell others that they are wrong when you break the second most important commandment. I think Jesus once said something about a speck and a beam. Maybe you should re-read what he said.
HughBe---It is my hope that you are intelligent enough to know that you are accusing your fellow Jews of CORRUPTING Jesus' teachings.

Eric---I don't care who they were. They perverted the teachings of a very pious man. Some never met him and still forced their ideals on others.

HughBe--- Support your claims of perversion. List the some that you speak of.

HughBe--What I know is that they did not teach that HOMOSEXUALITY is not a violation of God's laws.

Eric---You know, other than the guy with the concussion, they NEVER mentioned homosexuality in your scriptures. Why? Because it wasn't important.

HughBe--- I shall not call you a liar I shall say that you are just an ignorant ass. Now "my" scriptures make mention of the act of homosexuality. It is a pity that yours make mention of it in a positive way. This is an assumption.

Eric---Jesus didn't think it important.

HughBe--- Jesus did not think that it was important because an UNBELIEVER like you say so?

Eric---But for some reason, not a day that you have posted comments on here have YOU not mentioned it.

HughBe--- Look here sonny boy, I did not start the discussion you moron and LIAR.

Eric---You call and refer to people as homosexuals as if that is an insult.

HughBe--- I am not an idiot like you. Being a homosexual is a MARK of you being OBSERVANT, to the RULES of your masters. That would make you proud.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62767 Nov 16, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
"For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?'"
Stop the dodging and answer or respond by addressing the matter.

Explain --"Never equate kindness with being evil"

Is breaking God's laws EVIL or kindness, rabbi?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62768 Nov 16, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Study what follows and circulate it to ALL of your rabbis worldwide.

It is UNKIND and EVIL to tell anyone, including your enemy, that his wrong is acceptable to God. Homosexuality is wrong.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62769 Nov 16, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your fellow sheep meaning Judahites have other "gods" before your Maker.

Since you are DISHONEST and simpleminded let me explain this FACT for you.

That word gods means RULERS. The RULES of the rabbis take PRIORITY over the plain commandments of God Almighty.

The matter of Homosexuality is one example.

You need to repent and stop violating the commandments of God.

I go now as you are a WASTE, of time.
Eric

Montgomery, IL

#62770 Nov 16, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop the dodging and answer or respond by addressing the matter.
Explain --"Never equate kindness with being evil"
Is breaking God's laws EVIL or kindness, rabbi?
Like always, you have things backasswards. It is not evil to show kindness. It is what your messiah and god taught.
Eric

Montgomery, IL

#62771 Nov 16, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your fellow sheep meaning Judahites have other "gods" before your Maker.
Since you are DISHONEST and simpleminded let me explain this FACT for you.
That word gods means RULERS. The RULES of the rabbis take PRIORITY over the plain commandments of God Almighty.
The matter of Homosexuality is one example.
You need to repent and stop violating the commandments of God.
I go now as you are a WASTE, of time.
Judging again I see. You need to worry about your own life and not others. That is what your messiah and god said.

Don't let the door hit you in the backasswards as you leave.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#62772 Nov 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever read Shmuely Boteach's new book on Jesus?
His idea is that Jews should reclaim the historical Jesus as one of our own...
Actually, I'm kind of fond of the notion that we smoked him like it weren't no thing.

Jews need a more "gangsta" image.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#62773 Nov 17, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not do Jesus a favour.
You dont own the idea. It isnt even your historical or cultural heritage. You should consider asking us for permission for even mentioning him.

Location hidden

#62774 Nov 17, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm kind of fond of the notion that we smoked him like it weren't no thing.
Jews need a more "gangsta" image.
Yeah but reclaiming him not only sets the record straight. It also poses a direct threat to the self-concept and identity of some of the more lunatic of people who call themselves Christians. That is MUCH more fun to watch, IMO.

Location hidden

#62775 Nov 17, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Like always, you have things backasswards. It is not evil to show kindness. It is what your messiah and god taught.
Which brings us back to what started Hughbes tantrum in the first place. Someone (Jimmy)raised the topic of homosexuality (again). Rather than judge, I chose kindness, and unbelievably, I was attacked for that.

The fact that personally, I dont believe in the negative interpretations regarding the homosexual act is moot and besides the point. The point is which comes first in the world of human relations - kindness or judgement.

Location hidden

#62776 Nov 17, 2013
FROM a few days ago

yehoshooah adam wrote:
rabbee: so according to you, G-D is the liar. since G-D always claimed that homosexuality, is considered a most repugnant and grotesque abnormality to THEM. what is your ulterior motive, for hating G-D and lusting for the lies of halooseefer?

Frijoles wrote:
MY ulterior motive is to be a nice person. Sorry if that offends anyone.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#62778 Nov 17, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't need yogic powers to detect if someone is unstable.
You don't need yogic powers to detect the insanity in Rabbee.

Even a kid would know that he's mentally ill after looking at him or after reading his posts.

What I said was this:

If you have the yogic sensitivity, you can perceive the unbalanced/adverse forces radiating from his pic.

Take care, don't look too closely and don't interact with him often unless you have the higher force to protect you.

This means that one can actually "see" the unbalanced forces radiating from Rabbee's pic only through the yogic vision and besides one would need the yogic force to either block or to dissolve the adverse force coming from Rabbee's pic and to do this one would need the yogic power.

So, Mon, take care.

Location hidden

#62779 Nov 17, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

I have been out of my body a few times, and twice for three and a half days. and I was not The-ONE, in control of it but the presence of another very powerful spirit causing it.

You just can't leave your body, without permission of a much higher power.
Yeah, it's possible considering the advanced stage of possession that has gripped you.

The demonic force that has possessed you could have engineered an OBE in your case.

OBE can be done via a willed process...

The fluid conscious-energy spread out in the body first gathers in the brain and then it eases out of the body through a micro-aperture that opens at this stage and emerges outside the body while the conscious-energy field of the brain-body system remains within to keep the organ systems functional albeit feebly. Once outside the body, a thin shiny ray of force connects the discarnate conscious-energy with the conscious-energy of the body.

In this disembodied state, one can move any where in the physical realm or one can open up in the 8th plane of conscious-energy (or in still higher planes of conscious-energy that exceed the 8th) that lie in spatio-temporal dimensions above the head and in this poise one can have fine experiences there and besides one can also cause the power of any of the higher planes to descend into the body but it's an extremely difficult process that only the advanced yogis (numbering just a handful in the whole of human history) can engineer....

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#62780 Nov 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but reclaiming him not only sets the record straight. It also poses a direct threat to the self-concept and identity of some of the more lunatic of people who call themselves Christians. That is MUCH more fun to watch, IMO.
For 2,000 years they've been slaughtering us in that mythical momser's name.

Location hidden

#62781 Nov 17, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: what do you mean by, Adam is never the only virgin birth?
Genesis that covers cosmology including the Adam/Eve story and the flood is fiction.

It is not even allegory.

It's bad fiction.

Whereas the story of Abraham and Sarah is immoral and sets a bad example that if taken too seriously can turn a morally sound person into a debased sub-human type.

Location hidden

#62782 Nov 17, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: well that's only because, there is no story. of the virgin giving birth, to the Buddha in the Torah.
Like Jesus, Buddha, too, was supposedly born to a virgin.

Of course, these are mere stories.

Before the Buddhist Canon, Torah comes across as a barbaric book invented by a barbarian and aimed at barbarians.

Buddha's teachings are limited but very refined and have a global perspective.

By the time, Jesus was born, Buddhist missionaries had reached the far Middle East and so it is a distinct possibility that Jesus was influenced by Buddhist thought in his childhood given the fact that many of his key teachings are direct lift-offs from Buddhist texts.

But, Jesus' compassion was conditional - follow me or be cursed.

However, Jesus' key teachings (despite being conditional and copied from Eastern mysticism) are nevertheless a great improvement over the teachings of Abraham, Moses, Elijah and other patriarchs for obvious reasons.

Buddha stands far above Jesus, Abraham, Moses, Elijah and the others.

Location hidden

#62783 Nov 17, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

The answer is no.

Snake oils are available from your former masters or Frijoles.

I sell the oils listed below and more:

1. Oil of give me sense

2. Oil of maturity

3. Oil of removal of stupidity.
LOL.

Anyway, take care, and good luck to you and to your family.
Eric

Montgomery, IL

#62784 Nov 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is which comes first in the world of human relations - kindness or judgement.
According to his messiah and god, judgment is not supposed to come at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silver City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Aug 21 Pied Piper 50
News A local intstitution Aug 14 EarthwrightsDesigns 1
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Aug 1 dmac2030 4
News Yankie Street whitewater Jul '15 Msgtdon 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jul '15 American Citizen 4
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun '15 Wizard_Not 1
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun '15 Tony 619
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Silver City Mortgages