Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71943 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#56513 Aug 8, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that "retarded"?
Walking is good exercise.
Walking saves you money.
Walking is environmentally friendly.
Of all the things you can legitimately criticize, you pick walking? Now THAT'S "retarded".
A post or two ago I noted that Volunteerist is an active source for comedic material on this forum. And he followed up, right on cue.

Location hidden

#56514 Aug 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
My response to this CS has disappeared. So here goes a second time.
Didnt win Bingo the first time?

Location hidden

#56515 Aug 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Understand this Joel, my love for you is pure and is unlike the love that Frijoles has for you which as you know is the type of love found in Hollywood.
Cover your rear, so to speak, as he is like a lion seeking to "devour" you.
I see you are obsessed by this topic, as usual

Location hidden

#56516 Aug 8, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
Top Two historical Jewish figures ...
Ben and Jerry
Ask Hughbe who Luis de Torres was.

Location hidden

#56517 Aug 8, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
And I see jews walking to temple on Saturday, refusing to drive now that's retarded.
Not only did the Puritans, our founding fathers (and mothers) in this neck of the woods, observe the Sabbath (ever hear of blue laws?), but many of them knew a bit of Hebrew as well.

Harvard, Yale, William and Mary, Rutgers, Princeton, Brown, Columbia, Johns Hopkins, and Dartmouth's still has that Hebrew in their seal or emblem.

So I guess you have no respect (or knowledge)
for the history of your own nation. Sad.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#56518 Aug 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Understand this Joel, my love for you is pure and is unlike the love that Frijoles has for you which as you know is the type of love found in Hollywood.

Cover your rear, so to speak, as he is like a lion seeking to "devour" you.
Ha ha ha ha but weren't you the first to invite me to take a shower with you?

At first, I declined your invite but later agreed with one condition that I'd keep my boxers on while showering with you.(smiles).

Hugh dear, you're sure to get an erection on seeing me considering my boyish look, handsome facial features, brown-golden eyes, extra fair complexion, slim physique, thick brown hair, pearl-white teeth and a slight mustache...

(wink wink wink)

Location hidden

#56519 Aug 8, 2013
Hugh dear,

Are you into TWOGGING?

LOL.

Location hidden

#56520 Aug 8, 2013
Shabbath is superstition or at the most in real terms it is nothing more than invoking Satan.

Location hidden

#56521 Aug 8, 2013
Hugh,

Where are you?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56522 Aug 8, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
Top Two historical Jewish figures ...
Ben and Jerry
I like Jerry Lewis.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56523 Aug 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh dear,
Are you into TWOGGING?
LOL.
No, I am into jogging.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56524 Aug 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh,
Where are you?
Here for a brief moment.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56525 Aug 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha but weren't you the first to invite me to take a shower with you?
At first, I declined your invite but later agreed with one condition that I'd keep my boxers on while showering with you.(smiles).
Hugh dear, you're sure to get an erection on seeing me considering my boyish look, handsome facial features, brown-golden eyes, extra fair complexion, slim physique, thick brown hair, pearl-white teeth and a slight mustache...
(wink wink wink)
1. You have the history a bit mixed-up i.e. in respect of the showering with me. It is something that you have repeatedly asserted and I have no doubt it stems from your DEEP desire to experience the BIG black BAMBOO.

2. The other part of your post reflects an overactive imagination.

3. Much love MON , from dearest Hugh.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56526 Aug 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are obsessed by this topic, as usual
My point stands, Joel should cover his rear when in your presence.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#56527 Aug 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Jerry Lewis.
I thought only Haitians were French.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56528 Aug 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Hughbe who Luis de Torres was.
Google works and you would be surprised to know how much better off I am because I have learnt about one of Columbus's aids.

Were you also taught that the top 3 historical Jews were; Abraham, Moses and Darwin?

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#56529 Aug 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Shabbath is superstition or at the most in real terms it is nothing more than invoking Satan.
So, just to be clear -- observing a weekly day of rest is a superstition.

Believing in invoking Satan isn't?

The only way to generate this much irony in a controled environment is for Alanis Morisette and O'Henry to have a baby and name it you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56530 Aug 8, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought only Haitians were French.
HughBe--- I like Jerry Lewis.

Rick---I thought only Haitians were French

HughBe---Well, now you know that French people are also French.

Location hidden

#56531 Aug 8, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>

So, just to be clear -- observing a weekly day of rest is a superstition.

Believing in invoking Satan isn't?

The only way to generate this much irony in a controled environment is for Alanis Morisette and O'Henry to have a baby and name it you.
Yes, from the ordinary consciousness, the observance of a stupid custom like Shabbat is a mind control superstition and a waste of time, energy and consciousness.

When an observant Jews tells me he's resting on Shabbat it means he's doing so since it's a cult dictate and as such he spends the day abstaining from work or refrains from coming online and visits a synagogue to indulge in nonsensical prayers. All this nonsense makes the fool feel he's done something great when actually all he's done is to follow a millennia old stupid dogma. LMAO.

This is the superstitious part of observing a stupid custom like shabbat when viewed from the ordinary consciousness.

From a mystical perspective, observing the Shabbat involves invoking a well-known Babylonian demon that the Hebrew patriarchs of the Tanach borrowed from the Babylonians. All those accompanying rituals actually call on this demonic being that the ancient Babylonians, Jews, Christians and Muslims worship and in this way Shabbat is damaging to mind, body, environment and world peace/world progress.

Location hidden

#56532 Aug 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>

From a mystical perspective, observing the Shabbat involves invoking a well-known Babylonian demon ...
and that is not superstitious?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silver City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Sat dmac2030 4
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Jul 29 Thumper 47
News Yankie Street whitewater Jul 13 Msgtdon 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jul 8 American Citizen 4
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun '15 Wizard_Not 1
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun '15 Tony 619
Review: Custom Steelworks Jun '15 A Volunteer 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Silver City Mortgages