Denish, Martinez reach out to voters in Grant County

With about a week to go before the general election, gubernatorial candidates Lt. Full Story
Silver City STAR

Las Cruces, NM

#1 Oct 26, 2010
I hear Denish helping to get the JOBS back at Freeport she has my vote.
Late Nite

AOL

#2 Oct 26, 2010
If people in Iraq and Afghanistan can get out and vote in rough circumstances, we can damn sure get out and vote in better circumstances. You have no right to bitch about how things are if you don't get out and vote. Have a great day!
elkstine

Silver City, NM

#3 Oct 26, 2010
I got 10 calls from Martinez over 2 days. I'm tired of the cat fights we have to endure on tv. Didn't vote for either one because both are acting like little girls in the playground. Our State is in big trouble when one of these Bit__s gets into office. Sad days are ahead in NM.
ok and you mean

Silver City, NM

#4 Oct 26, 2010
"Shortly before introducing Martinez, Zawacki had a representative from the state Democratic Party who was there to videotape the rally removed from the building, saying that it was a "private event" and that the man was "from the opposition."
Well Martinez just lost my democrat vote.
ok and you mean

Silver City, NM

#5 Oct 26, 2010
Late Nite wrote:
If people in Iraq and Afghanistan can get out and vote in rough circumstances, we can damn sure get out and vote in better circumstances. You have no right to bitch about how things are if you don't get out and vote. Have a great day!
The ones that complain the loudest are not even registered to vote. I won't even give them a nano-second of my time. I flat out tell them you aren't registered you don't have anything to complain about.

“Just Eat Me!”

Since: Jul 10

1st row passed the tomatoes

#6 Oct 26, 2010
elkstine wrote:
I got 10 calls from Martinez over 2 days. I'm tired of the cat fights we have to endure on tv. Didn't vote for either one because both are acting like little girls in the playground. Our State is in big trouble when one of these Bit__s gets into office. Sad days are ahead in NM.
OMG....I so agree with you!!! Thay act like teenagers fighting to be crowned as prom queen!!!
just saying

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Oct 26, 2010
DrCuCUMber wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG....I so agree with you!!! Thay act like teenagers fighting to be crowned as prom queen!!!
I just googled the latest Real Clear Politics polling for N.M. governor's race. As of 10/24/10, Martinez was leading by 10% among likely voters. Get ready for a new day in New Mexico. We actually might see a real effort to finally clean up the corruption in Santa Fe. It's long overdue.
Fly on the Wall

United States

#8 Oct 26, 2010
Silver City STAR wrote:
I hear Denish helping to get the JOBS back at Freeport she has my vote.
Denish had nothing to do with high copper prices which is the reason for restarting the mine and mill.
wowzers

Silver City, NM

#9 Oct 26, 2010
I can't believe that Denish is taking credit for the Freeport jobs coming back to Grant county. What a joke...Good job Freeport and Good job Susana.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silver City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Sat rabbee yehoshooah... 71,553
Arts Scene Feb 25 Judith Meyer 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Feb 24 guest 46
Former Santa Clara clerk accused of stealing ut... (Apr '10) Feb 16 his ex married lover 93
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Feb 15 Steve 52
Do you know how safe your kids are around trust... Feb 9 asdf 2
Former Lt. Gov. Mike Runnels dies in Ruidoso Feb 7 Michele Rebstock 1
Silver City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Silver City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:25 pm PST