Brothers headed for court in attack

Brothers headed for court in attack

There are 50 comments on the Silver City Sun-News story from Jan 12, 2011, titled Brothers headed for court in attack. In it, Silver City Sun-News reports that:

Cases against two of three brothers who allegedly shot at a home, struck and threatened a woman and beat a man with a baseball bat during an incident in December are headed to Sixth Judicial District Court, according to court records.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver City Sun-News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
home town hurley nm

El Paso, TX

#1 Jan 12, 2011
WOOOOOO!!!! Another slap on the hand to the Aguirre brother's. You know the whole family works with either the SCPD or SCSP or SCSD, so nothing will be done just like nothing has been done to them when they beat on their wifes & have all kinds of domestic violence that is not reported to the "Cops" because they are so afraid of their husbands getting fired. But lucky to say...."Nothing will happen to them because Grant County is corrupted by all kinds of drugs & violence that is kept Hush,Hush
Pissed off

Santa Clara, NM

#2 Jan 12, 2011
home town hurley nm wrote:
WOOOOOO!!!! Another slap on the hand to the Aguirre brother's. You know the whole family works with either the SCPD or SCSP or SCSD, so nothing will be done just like nothing has been done to them when they beat on their wifes & have all kinds of domestic violence that is not reported to the "Cops" because they are so afraid of their husbands getting fired. But lucky to say...."Nothing will happen to them because Grant County is corrupted by all kinds of drugs & violence that is kept Hush,Hush
I agree with this statement...How many times are they going to be able to get away with all that these guys do!! Our system royally sucks, if they would of been given a harder sentenceing and not slapped on the wrist over and over, maybe they wouldnt be where they are now, time will tell when someone is either dead or seriously injured!!
Silver City

Silver City, NM

#3 Jan 12, 2011
I'm not sure about all that other stuff in your comments, but I don't think these guys are related to those that work in these agencies. I could be wrong, but thought I'd at least respond to your allegations.
New Mexico Native

Auburn, IN

#4 Jan 12, 2011
Why were the bonds set so low??
Madparent

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Jan 12, 2011
Of course they bonded out....the wussy court system in grant county can't do anything right!!!!
CITIZEN

Huntsville, AL

#7 Jan 12, 2011
home town hurley nm wrote:
WOOOOOO!!!! Another slap on the hand to the Aguirre brother's. You know the whole family works with either the SCPD or SCSP or SCSD, so nothing will be done just like nothing has been done to them when they beat on their wifes & have all kinds of domestic violence that is not reported to the "Cops" because they are so afraid of their husbands getting fired. But lucky to say...."Nothing will happen to them because Grant County is corrupted by all kinds of drugs & violence that is kept Hush,Hush
LIKE ONCE SAID ALWAYS REMEMBER ITS PRIMO COUNTY YOUR DEALING WITH
Citizen Cain

Apo, AE

#8 Jan 12, 2011
Typical "Low Life New Mexico Trash!" These slugs need to serve some hard time!
Cholo Hater

Silver City, NM

#9 Jan 13, 2011
Alex was braggin about being the one who got the Ortiz boy
Asummers

United States

#10 Jan 13, 2011
I am a Aguirre and am closely related to these young men. It amazes me how people in this little town assume so much! Little is said on what actually happened and the past behind it! Continue to assume and believe what is written. After all ur assumed innocent until proven guilty not guilty until proven innocent.
wait a minute

Silver City, NM

#11 Jan 13, 2011
FIRST CLASS wrote:
THESE GUYS ARE NOT RELATED TO THE AGUIRRE'S FROM SCPD OR LT. MIKE AGUIRRE AT THE SHERIFFS DEPT. YES THEY ARE LOSERES JUST LIKE THEM BUT NO RELATION!!!
Lieutenant.Mike Aguirre, HOW THE FU*K DID THAT HAPPEN?? There it is; he's the MOST CORRUPT COP in GRANT COUNTY!!! WOW, I can't believe he's still a cop!! GC must be hurting for LAW ENFORCEMENT if they have him on the force!!! I'm surprised as a all HELL, that town is small as HELL too!!! Of course he's related to these CRIMINALS, it runs in the FAMILY!!!!!
seek justice

United States

#12 Jan 13, 2011
Asummers wrote:
I am a Aguirre and am closely related to these young men. It amazes me how people in this little town assume so much! Little is said on what actually happened and the past behind it! Continue to assume and believe what is written. After all ur assumed innocent until proven guilty not guilty until proven innocent.
Are u talking about young men or criminals because I want to remind you that Alex Aguirre has been convicted as guilty and served time in the new Mexico Department of corrections for a crime that involved shooting at a household of one of the current victims family members in the past. So I will correct you and remind the people who read this that he is a former Inmate and is currently still being held in jail. When someone is held in jail that means that there is credible evidence against that person, so unless u were there u do not know what happened either u can only assume that they are young men or angels. get real and check your morals, family member!!!!!
Asummers

United States

#13 Jan 13, 2011
seek justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Are u talking about young men or criminals because I want to remind you that Alex Aguirre has been convicted as guilty and served time in the new Mexico Department of corrections for a crime that involved shooting at a household of one of the current victims family members in the past. So I will correct you and remind the people who read this that he is a former Inmate and is currently still being held in jail. When someone is held in jail that means that there is credible evidence against that person, so unless u were there u do not know what happened either u can only assume that they are young men or angels. get real and check your morals, family member!!!!!
u said if u weren't there then how would u know what happened! Check my morals?! That's a joke you have no right to judge me or my family! Get a grip and worry about yourself and leave our family alone!
On the Sidewalk

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Jan 13, 2011
Asummers wrote:
<quoted text> u said if u weren't there then how would u know what happened! Check my morals?! That's a joke you have no right to judge me or my family! Get a grip and worry about yourself and leave our family alone!
Ok, let me get this straight. You're close relatives with these guys and you just want everybody leave you all alone. Meanwhile, your "relatives" are charged with waving a handgun at some woman, whacking her in the jaw and the back of the head, and threatening to kill her as she tried to crawl away begging for her life. Alejandro then fired a gun at the house hitting a chair on the front porch, went in and beat some guy with a bat as Nathan waved his gun around at a some other woman who was holding a baby at the time. He then went to the bedroom and pistol whipped some guy while Aeryk sat on top kicking him in the head. As all that was going on the woman got covered in blood splatter trying to call for help. You know, I think you're right. Your family really does sound like a fine upstanding group of young folks who are just being unfairly judged. Thanks for bringing that to my attention, I'd have never figured that out on my own.
redBood

Huntsville, AL

#15 Jan 13, 2011
I think that blood splatter proves a lot?! Lmao

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#16 Jan 13, 2011
On the Sidewalk wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, let me get this straight. You're close relatives with these guys and you just want everybody leave you all alone. Meanwhile, your "relatives" are charged with waving a handgun at some woman, whacking her in the jaw and the back of the head, and threatening to kill her as she tried to crawl away begging for her life. Alejandro then fired a gun at the house hitting a chair on the front porch, went in and beat some guy with a bat as Nathan waved his gun around at a some other woman who was holding a baby at the time. He then went to the bedroom and pistol whipped some guy while Aeryk sat on top kicking him in the head. As all that was going on the woman got covered in blood splatter trying to call for help. You know, I think you're right. Your family really does sound like a fine upstanding group of young folks who are just being unfairly judged. Thanks for bringing that to my attention, I'd have never figured that out on my own.
Yeah. "Assummers" does sound like a real moron.
Me Me

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Jan 14, 2011
These boys r not related to the Aguirre's from Silver. There father is Tony Gonzales whom recently passed. They are a menace to society, they should be locked up for a long time. They are in jail cause they committed crimes, not to visit.
The family should open their eyes. It is what it is!
beau

Santa Fe, NM

#18 Jan 15, 2011
Me Me wrote:
These boys r not related to the Aguirre's from Silver. There father is Tony Gonzales whom recently passed. They are a menace to society, they should be locked up for a long time. They are in jail cause they committed crimes, not to visit.
The family should open their eyes. It is what it is!
No relation but criminals just like the Losers Steve & Mike Aguirre SR. and the Jr.'s as well what a bunch of F -ing Losers!!!
Viola Villanueva

Las Vegas, NV

#19 Jan 15, 2011
beau wrote:
<quoted text>
No relation but criminals just like the Losers Steve & Mike Aguirre SR. and the Jr.'s as well what a bunch of F -ing Losers!!!


Beau, that amazes me how you can justify and come up with a conclusion as to saying that Mike, and Steve, are a bunch of big losers. And who are you to judge? Get the facts right before you voice your opinion! And beside this Aguirres are not related at all. I can see you have a grudge against them one set of Aguirres were for the law and the others for breaking the law. John 8:7 he who is without sin among you. Let him throw a stone at him first.
Goodbye

United States

#20 Jan 16, 2011
Asummers wrote:
I am a Aguirre and am closely related to these young men. It amazes me how people in this little town assume so much! Little is said on what actually happened and the past behind it! Continue to assume and believe what is written. After all ur assumed innocent until proven guilty not guilty until proven innocent.
It amazes me how people in this little town assume it is fine to use violence especially when they are closely related to offenders.
If there is a past behind why these inbreeds use violence then that is all the excuse needed to not punish them. There is also a reason behind law enforcements inability to make arrests soon after a crime is commited and why the judicial system does not work in Grant Co. It's called corruption and ignorance,
Beau

Santa Fe, NM

#21 Jan 16, 2011
Viola Villanueva wrote:
<quoted text>
Beau, that amazes me how you can justify and come up with a conclusion as to saying that Mike, and Steve, are a bunch of big losers. And who are you to judge? Get the facts right before you voice your opinion! And beside this Aguirres are not related at all. I can see you have a grudge against them one set of Aguirres were for the law and the others for breaking the law. John 8:7 he who is without sin among you. Let him throw a stone at him first.
\
Viola I said they The Aguirre's in this case were not related to the cops(Aguirre's)and yes im not judging, I speak the truth,They are Wife beaters, cheaters, womenisers, Poachers, Thiefs, trespassers, DWI'S and Game and Fish Violaters should I go on. These are just a few things! I could go on and on and theres proof with the courts. Atleast there are a few that have not been covered up or swept under the carpet or there wifes took the blame, or were forced to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silver City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deming MainStreet puts focus on economic develo... (Jan '10) Nov 15 Jackie 53
News Reward offered in rash of burglaries (Sep '09) Nov 15 nairy 41
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Oct '16 Agnostic 72,043
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep '16 Tony 627
News Santa Clara mayor Imelda Lopez resigns (Jul '09) Sep '16 Youwishusetobethere 4
News Southwest Print Fiesta will be held on Labor Da... Aug '16 just asking 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... (Jun '15) Aug '16 save the water 5

Silver City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Silver City Mortgages