Jail Administrator Gets Pulled Over By SCPD

Posted in the Silver City Forum

“Just Eat Me!”

Since: Jul 10

1st row passed the tomatoes

#2 Apr 13, 2011
He was lucky just to get a ticket for no seat belt, cuz with the height requirements I'm surprised they didn't give him a ticket for not being in a booster seat. My question is....why was maxine in the county vehicle, she may work for the SO but has no business with what goes on at the jail.

What goes around come around.....karma is a bytch. Maybe now they will both learn to be a bit nicer to people....then again who believes in miracles?
Good Job

Las Cruces, NM

#3 Apr 14, 2011
Its about time somebody g0t The smurf and smurfette they think the town owns them somthing. The County manager put this guy in head of a jail when the county showed how much he is dislike in grant county when election was on. I hope she gets fired she nothing but a big problem and so is he. John will do nothing because they are friends. The County needs is a new County Manager, New person for the jail and fire that worthless court security Deputy.
sylvester

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Apr 18, 2011
You people can bad mouth Mike all you want, but he seems to be doing a fairly good job overseeing the detention center. At least he is trying to keep it clean and organized. Regarding the seat belt citation, it would appear "professional courtesy" was not considered by the SC cop. I'm not saying the cop should have let him off totally, but a warning citation should have sufficed.

As far as Maxine, her interference with the officer may have been what forced him to go ahead and issue a citation to Mike. Considering that both are Grant County employees, I see no problem with her riding in any county vehicle. She was merely a passenger anyway.
The beat goes on

Silver City, NM

#5 Apr 18, 2011
You got to love the things that go on in Grant County. It's a soap opera. Someone should start an alternative newspaper. Although the internet works pretty good.

“Pop the Cork”

Since: Apr 11

Vineyard

#6 Apr 21, 2011
sylvester wrote:
You people can bad mouth Mike all you want, but he seems to be doing a fairly good job overseeing the detention center. At least he is trying to keep it clean and organized. Regarding the seat belt citation, it would appear "professional courtesy" was not considered by the SC cop. I'm not saying the cop should have let him off totally, but a warning citation should have sufficed.
As far as Maxine, her interference with the officer may have been what forced him to go ahead and issue a citation to Mike. Considering that both are Grant County employees, I see no problem with her riding in any county vehicle. She was merely a passenger anyway.
WOW!!! Doing a good job...sure he is..Just go ask any of the officers working..I'm sure they WON'T agree with you...I mean really, letting inmates run the jail and not the officers really does show he is "cleaning" that place up. He is a angry, little old man who lost the election and is taking it out on everybody he has a big ego that really needs to be put in check.

As far as Maxine...she is not as good as she thinks she is..I hope the judge throws the book at her...and county employee or not, she is court security and needs to stay away from the jail...she has no business there.
sylvester

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Apr 21, 2011
cheese 4 your whine wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!! Doing a good job...sure he is..Just go ask any of the officers working..I'm sure they WON'T agree with you...I mean really, letting inmates run the jail and not the officers really does show he is "cleaning" that place up. He is a angry, little old man who lost the election and is taking it out on everybody he has a big ego that really needs to be put in check.
As far as Maxine...she is not as good as she thinks she is..I hope the judge throws the book at her...and county employee or not, she is court security and needs to stay away from the jail...she has no business there.
You are definitely a whiner alright. I think you have a grudge against Mike or Maxine ... or both. I suspect you are either a current or former disgruntled employee of the detention center or sheriff's office. Come on, fess up and tell us the truth.
YES

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Apr 25, 2011
country boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I could be wrong, but I think Mike and Maxine are husband/wife.
THEY ARE HUSBAND AND WIFE
Not a Real Dr

Albuquerque, NM

#14 May 5, 2011
DrCuCUMber wrote:
He was lucky just to get a ticket for no seat belt, cuz with the height requirements I'm surprised they didn't give him a ticket for not being in a booster seat. My question is....why was maxine in the county vehicle, she may work for the SO but has no business with what goes on at the jail.
What goes around come around.....karma is a bytch. Maybe now they will both learn to be a bit nicer to people....then again who believes in miracles?
Exactly RB...what comes around goes around. You have no idea what you're talking about anyway. Why don't you work on your own life (ie getting one) instead of judging people? Seems like you've got WAY too much time on your hands - does your boss at WNMU know this (and Twitter, and Facebook) is all you do all day?

Perhaps you should look in a mirror before you judge others, especially coming from someone that looks like Gollum's sister. You are definately no beauty queen; as a matter of fact I'd bet you're the ugliest person in Silver City, both inside and out.

Get a life, RB!
Sammi

Silver City, NM

#15 May 5, 2011
Not a Real Dr wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly RB...what comes around goes around. You have no idea what you're talking about anyway. Why don't you work on your own life (ie getting one) instead of judging people? Seems like you've got WAY too much time on your hands - does your boss at WNMU know this (and Twitter, and Facebook) is all you do all day?
Perhaps you should look in a mirror before you judge others, especially coming from someone that looks like Gollum's sister. You are definately no beauty queen; as a matter of fact I'd bet you're the ugliest person in Silver City, both inside and out.
Get a life, RB!
Damn what did RB do to you? Reject you? Seems like it. She knows exactly what she's talking about. And as with jail administrators, they come and go. And she is a beauty and very smart...and smart ass which is cooool lmfao!
PUH-lease

Albuquerque, NM

#18 Sep 6, 2011
Sammi wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn what did RB do to you? Reject you? Seems like it. She knows exactly what she's talking about. And as with jail administrators, they come and go. And she is a beauty and very smart...and smart ass which is cooool lmfao!
Quite the opposite - I wouldn't touch that STD bank with a four-mile pole. She is one of the most ignorant people I've ever encountered. Clearly she's uneducated, misinformed, and completely clueless. Additionally, she is without a doubt one of the ugliest people on the planet - both inside and out. Cruel, sociopathic, and ego-centric all seem like perfect adjectives. Much like the village bicycle, everyone would like a ride... just let me know if you still feel the same way after your test results come back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silver City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min Frijoles 70,600
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Nov 21 savant 40
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov 7 Realist 615
Hearing set for teen who allegedly shot father ... (Jan '11) Oct 29 Circe 6
Mimbres area Oct '14 Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct '14 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct '14 yankeedudell 3
Silver City Dating
Find my Match

Silver City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Silver City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Silver City