Northshore Mining extends shutdown

Northshore Mining extends shutdown

There are 7 comments on the Business North story from May 7, 2009, titled Northshore Mining extends shutdown. In it, Business North reports that:

Date: 5/6/2009 Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. , today announced the current shutdown at its Northshore Mining Company will be extended through early July, 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business North.

barb

Ely, MN

#1 May 19, 2009
This is a very scarey time for all. We can only hope that the demand for iron ore will once again flurish.
I don't understand why we are not fight ing harder to keep industry here in the USA.
this study gave me a little hope that Northshore will be up and running soon and that all of its employees will be called back to work.
It may be unfortunate that we are so dependent on mining, but we can't all own resorts.
"Stand Up for Steel" ----make mine american Steel please.
Thank You for your article.
barb

Ely, MN

#2 May 19, 2009
the last post, says Barb is from Melrude, that is the wrong town lol.
just me

Houston, TX

#3 Jun 9, 2009
well
piercit

United States

#6 Jun 11, 2009
just me wrote:
well
Well, I fkd this up. I left you a letter at blu, and I really don't deserve any consideration, I understand that.

I didn't fk up my computer this time, I only ripped out the wiring and I was trying my best but I needed to get some stuff and anyway, I can tell I am too late, but baby, please know, and its in my letter, you didn't deserve this, I don't deserve you.

You are as beautiful as the girl in my dreams, actually more so, I wish I had a chance to tell you that, my darkness got in the way, and I know how important that was to you, even though I thought you knew, it wasn't important to me at all.

You have taught me so much these past few weeks. I feel I may be able to love someone again, because you warmed my heart so very much. You have so much, so much good, and baby, never ever let anyone try to convince you otherwise. When I am not dark, I am strong and self-confident, giving and kind. I can't understand every burden I was given, however, I am sure there is a reason, and I pray everyday to understand this fault.

I really did try to tell you, I was just too fearful of losing you and thats why I wasn't clear. I am sorry for that.

You must move on now. I understand. You need someone who is better for you than this. I do hope you understand that I would never intentionally hurt you, that I never shared your secrets with anyone, and that I will always love you. Thank you so much my darling for, opening my heart again, and for the feelings that I had whenever you were near.

Always and forever yours,
AD
angel

Jamestown, TN

#7 Jun 14, 2009
piercit wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I fkd this up. I left you a letter at blu, and I really don't deserve any consideration, I understand that.
I didn't fk up my computer this time, I only ripped out the wiring and I was trying my best but I needed to get some stuff and anyway, I can tell I am too late, but baby, please know, and its in my letter, you didn't deserve this, I don't deserve you.
You are as beautiful as the girl in my dreams, actually more so, I wish I had a chance to tell you that, my darkness got in the way, and I know how important that was to you, even though I thought you knew, it wasn't important to me at all.
You have taught me so much these past few weeks. I feel I may be able to love someone again, because you warmed my heart so very much. You have so much, so much good, and baby, never ever let anyone try to convince you otherwise. When I am not dark, I am strong and self-confident, giving and kind. I can't understand every burden I was given, however, I am sure there is a reason, and I pray everyday to understand this fault.
I really did try to tell you, I was just too fearful of losing you and thats why I wasn't clear. I am sorry for that.
You must move on now. I understand. You need someone who is better for you than this. I do hope you understand that I would never intentionally hurt you, that I never shared your secrets with anyone, and that I will always love you. Thank you so much my darling for, opening my heart again, and for the feelings that I had whenever you were near.
Always and forever yours,
AD
Adain,I know you love me,and I understand what you are going trough,i cant say completeiy,I love you enoufg to try and help in any way and prove i am your girl,your friend,everything.I read over some threads and i see why you think that was me,it was a setup adain,someone doesnt want you or i to be happy,i want to admit to something and i am very sorry,never forgot to make my profile visits public before but i did and thats how they knew michelle,they read things and are trying to make it look like me,but i can tell you in all honesty i would never ever do that to us,im sorry i never noticed it wasnt proivate,im so sorry......love your angel always
angel

Jamestown, TN

#8 Jun 14, 2009
meant i never forgot to make them private,sorry..........profile visits were on public but they dont know the knew one we hadnt started it yet..........
barb

UK

#9 Jul 9, 2009
i dont know why they always get my town wrong,lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silver Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Findland Air Force Station (Jun '06) Jan 28 Allen Mcutcehon 74
News 28-year-old Two Harbors man held in Megan Ashle... (Dec '07) Oct '17 Iwanttostayunknown 26
News Stowaway bear cub boards boat in Minnesota13 mi... (Jul '16) Jul '16 next 1
News Bear on freighter (Jul '16) Jul '16 next 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17
Review: City Of Silver Bay (Mar '14) Mar '14 cyd 1
News Northlanders Will Vote On City Sales Taxes and ... (Nov '12) Dec '12 Willy Nelson 2

Silver Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Silver Bay Mortgages