Old Girlfiend Looking For ERIC ATKISSON

Posted in the Siloam Springs Forum

Vanessa Maynor

Ash Flat, AR

#1 Mar 9, 2010
Does anyone know where Eric Atkisson is and how to get ahold of him or his family... I am an old high school girlfriend... I am not looking to start trouble, for I am very happily married... Just wanted to get in touch with him to say hi and touch base... Please E-mail me with info vanessamaynor@yahoo.com
bear jew

United States

#2 Mar 9, 2010
Do you plan on telling him you are HIV +?
Vanessa Maynor

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Mar 9, 2010
WHAT? I HAVENT SEEN HIM IN 13 PLUS YEARS!!! Is he HIV+?
KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Mar 10, 2010
All the lady asked was to get in touch with him. She didnt ask for any smart ass comments. There are innocent people on here trying to find old friends. Atleast she has the odasity to put her name on here and you wanna start trouble. Get a life bear jew!
Rachel

AOL

#5 Mar 10, 2010
Vanessa Maynor wrote:
WHAT? I HAVENT SEEN HIM IN 13 PLUS YEARS!!! Is he HIV+?
Hi Vanessa....do you live in Cherokee Village? If so, do you know or see around a kind of quiet, loner type guy who would be an ex-Vietnam type, and career military man? He'd probaby be somewhere in his 50's. Don't know all his name. Think he travels and gambles. Not married.

“Better days”

Since: Jan 09

Poteau, OK

#6 Mar 12, 2010
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Vanessa....do you live in Cherokee Village? If so, do you know or see around a kind of quiet, loner type guy who would be an ex-Vietnam type, and career military man? He'd probaby be somewhere in his 50's. Don't know all his name. Think he travels and gambles. Not married.
Sounds like somebody that might shoot up his coworkers. I hope he doesn't work with me.
Rachel

AOL

#7 Mar 12, 2010
Left Hooverville wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like somebody that might shoot up his coworkers. I hope he doesn't work with me.
Nah, lol! He's retired...doesn't have to work. Don't think he's squirrely in that fashion. You can relax.

Since: Sep 11

United States

#8 Sep 14, 2011
yeah thats my uncle. U probably wont be talking to him anytime soon. Hes in Benton County
call 479-271-1011

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Oct 14, 2011
This is where he is
MeL

Sioux Falls, SD

#10 Oct 6, 2012
Uhhh there is a lot of eric atkisson's but right now he's around 30 not gonna say his actual age. He is not offically married but with smeone since idk high school and has 2 kids.... Im one of them..:) im the older one not gnna say wat my name is or any of tht junk i just thot if u knew him would u kno a girl named natalie looney bak wen... Well hope it helpful.......
None Of Your Busiess

United States

#11 Nov 27, 2012
Eric is round in Decatur and Silam Springs he got marrid back in August to Felica Haney. Oh they are on facebook.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Siloam Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Josh and Anna Duggar Buy New House Despite Majo... 6 hr leslielong 1
News Inside '19 Kids and Counting' Son Josh Duggar's... 7 hr Tazo 7
News Michelle Duggar Warns Arkansas Community That T... (Aug '14) May 21 Tazo 26
News Non-discrimination policies: A tale of two cities May 21 Tazo 1
News Nevada Woman Takes Police On Chase From Bentonv... May 19 hickified1 1
About how many men has the average woman slept ... (Oct '12) May 14 Deg 23
best and worst places to live in Fayetteville (Mar '11) May 13 W Fayetteville Re... 26
More from around the web

Siloam Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]