Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2008

Judged:

Black Sheep is a new salon and I LOVED it! My stylist knew exactly what I wanted and made me feel important and comfortable, you definetly need to try Black Sheep and ask for Sarah!
One Who Knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2008

Judged:

I dont usually leave reviews, but I have been to many top salons around the country, and the talent I found at Black Sheep has truly impressed me. I have seen a few stylists there and every one of them was FABULOUS. They also sell my favorite product line, Bumble & Bumble. If you live in the area you MUST try this salon-my favorite by far!
Skyline

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

Whoever wrote this sounds VERY intelligent...
shelly wrote:
I went to get a weave and they turned me away saying we don't do that kind here.
Real World

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2009

NOW YOU KNOW!
Sheba

Georgetown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2009

Judged:

shalonda wrote:
I went their also and they told to get my nappy hair outta there.
If you are saying they do not do African American hair I enjoy telling you I am one of the happiest African American customers, not only do I find it far fetched they would say you had "nappy" hair but I enjoy every cut Sarah Myler makes! She is fabulous with my hair (which she keeps FAR from nappy) and I assure you with her level of professionalism and expertise she would NEVER speak to you in that manner. I believe the issue lays with you however, if what you speak is actually the truth I am here to stand as an opposing testimonial!
perfection

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2009

I cannot believe people are trying to say that they would criticize someone's hair by calling it "nappy"... that is the craziest thing I have ever heard. I have been going to the same girl for as long as I can remember... before the salon even opened... and I know Black Sheep employees would NEVER say something like that.
RaeRae

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Judged:

Sarah Myler is the absolute best. She always does my hair the way I like it and gives me great advice on coloring. I couldnt be happier!:)
Crystal

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

Judged:

Everything that could go bad did at my recent visit to black sheep salon. You know when the stylist turns you away from the mirror while cutting you hair that you are in trouble. I asked for a trim and she layered my hair without asking, thinning it and shortening by at least 3 inches. The color is horrible - so sad - my worst style in years. And she was so brutal, yanking my hair and burning my scalp. Ugh. I wish could turn back time and get those hours and my hair back.
Mollie M

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

All of my sorority sisters go here & they recommended them - I LOVE it! It's always so much fun to go in all of the girls are so kind & when school is in session my sisters & I go in weekly to get ready for date nights & functions. It's also right next door to Luxe where they have high end brands of makeup & they do nails & spray tans - So we can get everything done in one stop! I just wanted to leave a note, from someone who comes in all of the time. I used to wait to go back home to Dallas to get my highlights so I am really thrilled to have found an amazing salon right here in Fayetteville! won't go anywhere else now!
Nancy

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

I was searching for Black Sheep's phone # on my Internet browser & noticed a negative review highlighted.. Being a loyal client for almost 2 years now I was shocked & felt the need to disagree! I understand that there are circumstances that may present an undesired result, and that's certainly unfortunate, but I have just always been so pleased & so enjoy my time there. My stylist Maurice is knowledgeable & so talented, I recommend her every time I receive a compliment on my hair - Which is a lot! Their long time manager recently took ownership of the company, & I was so excited to hear this - She is such a warm & lovely young lady, I can't imagine that she would allow any client to walk out her door unhappy if she had been made aware of it.

Highly, highly recommend (and I'm a fairly picky lady)
hair care

Speedwell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Does anyone know how soon you can redye your hair? I had someone do mine and it's really messed up. I am wanting to get it fixed but don't want to damage my hair. How long do I wait?
Dread seeker

Eureka Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Does anyone know if they can start dreads at black sheep or if anyone of you know anybody that does? It's really hard to find someone that can it's ridiculous thanks
Seeking a Stylist

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

I know a few people that do dreads. I am looking for someone to do my hair. Black hair, Hype hair, color, cut, treat, wrap, glue, freeze, stlye 2012 style not 1970s, weave, sew, quick weave, curled...you name it I want it...oan cheap..
Deborah

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

perfection wrote:
I cannot believe people are trying to say that they would criticize someone's hair by calling it "nappy"... that is the craziest thing I have ever heard. I have been going to the same girl for as long as I can remember... before the salon even opened... and I know Black Sheep employees would NEVER say something like that.
Who and where can I find a stylist that will take time to relax and style my short hair properly. For the last three months two stylists has jacked up my hair.
Andrea

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Seeking a Stylist wrote:
I know a few people that do dreads. I am looking for someone to do my hair. Black hair, Hype hair, color, cut, treat, wrap, glue, freeze, stlye 2012 style not 1970s, weave, sew, quick weave, curled...you name it I want it...oan cheap..
Did you ever find a stylist up here? I am looking as well.....Appreciate any direction you might have

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Siloam Springs Discussions

Search the Siloam Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 24 min Speller feller 28,641
prison full Tue Bella 7
Let There be Peace Jul 7 Sid 12
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 who dat 232
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) Jul 2 who dat 254
Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) Jul 2 who dat 933
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) Jul 2 whiskers 9,785
•••
•••
•••
Siloam Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Siloam Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••