Gates sold to Dayton Tires
Dover

Longview, TX

#2438 Dec 10, 2012
Mayflower moving van in front of the grants residence in Bentonville.It appears the black man is gettin out while he can. Looks like we are gonna end up like simmons and franklin
Still Waiting

Fort Gibson, OK

#2439 Dec 13, 2012
I asked for it and im STILL waiting SPOOGEFACE!
Jason

United States

#2440 Dec 15, 2012
I heard tony was leaving and he was going to go be with his own kind. Problem is they won't have him because he's an Uncle Tom
HappyNew Year

Fort Gibson, OK

#2441 Jan 1, 2013
Biggest wuss in the world 2012 RYLAN GREGORY can anyone dethrone in 2013? Doubt it! Easiest cumdumpster 2012 LEANN RITTER Good luck dethroning that one ladies!
beat it
#2442 Jan 3, 2013
yap i am thinkin LWood can this year! He has already got the getting around part perfected hell think he stickin in in BEn the knife room guy's ass!(since that how ben likes it) And bout to get the doper part perfected too! SO if rylan wants to keep his thrown he better watch his peas and q's!
Still Waitin

Fort Gibson, OK

#2443 Jan 21, 2013
Goin on 2 years now spoogeface Amazing that none of the guys you offered to screw to come get me still havent showed Take another vicodin cumdumpster
Ha ha

United States

#2444 Jan 29, 2013
Have u heard about steph?
Curious

Siloam Springs, AR

#2445 Jan 29, 2013
Ok whats she done now?
probably

Fort Gibson, OK

#2446 Jan 29, 2013
probably leann posting about steph Only her and the ultimate puss are allowed to screw around!
Hmmm

United States

#2447 Jan 29, 2013
Whose the slutty jenn gurl
Lol

Haskell, OK

#2449 Feb 9, 2013
Igcucuckvoucycvobicu
Hello Ladies

Fort Gibson, OK

#2452 Mar 9, 2013
Im currently looking for a lady Im around 30 divorced about 6foot around 150 pounds of ndn descent Im really handsome expecially if you can catch me without my mothers nipple in my mouth Except for the stretch marks around my mouth from her breast which are really hard to see because i keep a beer can in front of my mouth as much as possible Im pretty easy to get along with as long as you dont mind me talking about you behind your back like i do everyone else i know Also i cheat on women like i did my ex and thats why i live with my mommie Furthermore to date me you should know that i am better than everyone else in the world and noone is as great as i am expecially if i lower my standards enough to let you see my parents home and my mancave upstairs in her and my stepdads home To be honest(which i never am)i do have a girlfriend but shes married and her husband could snap my spine like a potato chip but he thinks im his friend and when he asked about me and his wife i lied strait to his face like i do to basically everyone i speak to Plus shes pretty wore out and smells in more ways (and places)than one So if your intrested ladies hit me up im rylan up here at gates and dont worry all the sores on my wee have cleared up since i started making leann shave her mustache regularly
most likely

Fort Gibson, OK

#2454 Mar 23, 2013
Your probably being followed because rylan (THE BIGGEST WUSS IN THE STATE) and leann(THE NASTIEST SKANK ON THE PLANET) are the only ones in the plant allowed to do dope or screw around So be careful chumunga tits
Jason

United States

#2455 Mar 26, 2013
40% layoffs wow I can't believe its come to this
Emily

United States

#2456 Mar 27, 2013
How come the bosses and leads are still getting extra hours?
Tony

Siloam Springs, AR

#2457 Mar 31, 2013
If people on the floor would quit wining and do some work for once, people in the office could work 40 hrs. Then go home.
angie

United States

#2458 Apr 2, 2013
Wish I could get a little overtime every once in a while I barley get thirty two hours a week. Its hard to make the bills with that kind of paycheck. It seems like the team leaders facilitators and people that sit on their butts get all the hours up there.
doug

United States

#2460 Apr 10, 2013
So is Steph Still bangin that married guy Or is she move on to new married man
Dear Doug

Siloam Springs, AR

#2461 Apr 12, 2013
Step. Is the biggest slut in the plant. She is the company matress.
I beg to differ

Fort Gibson, OK

#2462 Apr 13, 2013
Leann is worse At least steph doesnt have to lie to a husband and shes not doing a scrawny pathetic mammas boy that lies every word out of his mouth! You go steph The skank and the wuss shouldnt be the only ones allowed to play!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Siloam Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curliephry from springtown singles Wed randystanich 1
News Gardens set to build $1 million treehouse Jan 12 Can't Wait 1
Tommy Myrick snitch? (Mar '13) Jan 2 Anonymous101 5
Toby. Dec 30 David 4
News Two women arrested for Chenal parking lot robbe... Dec 23 cheetos 2
Arrest at hotel Dec 21 Jesse 1
Review: Mertins Eye & Optical Dec '16 Tim S 1

Siloam Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance