Gfifgifickfdidifoidskduf

Jkkicicoickciccicigucficivf

Jdkdijccisusuyvucfiufii

Lol!!!!!!!!!!
U people r stupid lol!!!!!!!!
Funny

United States

#2418 Oct 3, 2012
Is it true when you have a runny nose its just because your "Full" from a week of semen reception like leeann?
Tony

United States

#2419 Oct 4, 2012
I have a bigger package than all of you little boys.
How WUD u KNOW

United States

#2420 Oct 4, 2012
Tony wrote:
I have a bigger package than all of you little boys.
How many little boys packages have you seen?
Ultra puss

United States

#2421 Oct 9, 2012
AKA Rylan gregory
Jackie Bob

United States

#2422 Oct 10, 2012
Rat turds in the popcorn
Need to Douche

United States

#2423 Oct 11, 2012
Leeann,Out of respect for wayne i think the very least you could do is clean out the mommas boys semen from your body!!!!!!!!!!
who cares anymore

Dallas, TX

#2424 Oct 12, 2012
What is everyone's dam obsession with Leann? Who gives a crap anymore.... are u jealous it isn't you? Let it go already. If Wayne is over it, why aren't you? Pick on someone else already....this shit has gotten old!!!
MMMMM NO

United States

#2425 Oct 12, 2012
If you havent noticed since ive been on here raggin her and ultrapuss their are hardly no posts compaired to what used to be every other day Which means the ho and ultrapuss were on here regularly raggin any and everyone! Plus i enjoy it! sooooooo Fuuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkk you if you dont like it! And i dont think wayne is over it he believes ultrapuss is his friend and that leeann is a decent wife and he is wrong on both counts!!!!
Bob

United States

#2426 Oct 17, 2012
I see craig the night manager leave the plant 2 or 3 times a night bet he dopes it up.
Wondering

Fort Gibson, OK

#2427 Oct 18, 2012
Bob wrote:
I see craig the night manager leave the plant 2 or 3 times a night bet he dopes it up.
Does he go get meth from rylan the ultimate puss before he goes?
Dont want to get in it

Fort Gibson, OK

#2428 Oct 30, 2012
I dont want to get involved or start anything on here but leann does smell like fart just sayin
Why do you sniff Leann

Siloam Springs, AR

#2429 Nov 2, 2012
Dont want to get in it wrote:
I dont want to get involved or start anything on here but leann does smell like fart just sayin
Did your momma ever teach you any manners? Keep your mouth shut if don't have nothing nice to say about anyone.
In all Fairness

Fort Gibson, OK

#2430 Nov 4, 2012
Leann has had rylan the ultimate loser semen in her so what you smelled could have simply been a queeef! Simply her body rejecting the concentrated loser that had been previously injected after wayne left for work!
Republican Nut Jobs

Siloam Springs, AR

#2431 Nov 7, 2012
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

Obama yanked off Mitts magical undees and stuffed a fat black porky up his rich dumb as.
All you stupid publicans can keep living in your backwerd world of gay hatin,not wantin health care,rich people worshiping world of complete ignorance.While the rest of us work together to see that everyone is cared for.Look at the polls. Mitt got the votes of the angry stupid hick men and obama got the rest.Keep worshiping rich men while you stay stupid and poor.As long as you got those retard bullets to play with.They scare you into voting for them.Demcrats aint takin away your little boy bullet toys.Git on board and vote for the party that is looking out for everyone and not just the rich and lazy.Quit being a dumb angry hick. Tony Tiger
Learn to spell

Siloam Springs, AR

#2432 Nov 8, 2012
Republican Nut Jobs wrote:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!
Obama yanked off Mitts magical undees and stuffed a fat black porky up his rich dumb as.
All you stupid publicans can keep living in your backwerd world of gay hatin,not wantin health care,rich people worshiping world of complete ignorance.While the rest of us work together to see that everyone is cared for.Look at the polls. Mitt got the votes of the angry stupid hick men and obama got the rest.Keep worshiping rich men while you stay stupid and poor.As long as you got those retard bullets to play with.They scare you into voting for them.Demcrats aint takin away your little boy bullet toys.Git on board and vote for the party that is looking out for everyone and not just the rich and lazy.Quit being a dumb angry hick. Tony Tiger
What part of the hills did you grow up in? I'm sure you are the HICK!
Lolololol

Oklahoma City, OK

#2434 Nov 27, 2012
Their all swingers... Good ol'Gates
Craig

United States

#2435 Nov 29, 2012
I need 8000 more belts out of you temps that I have no plans of ever hiring.
tony

United States

#2436 Nov 30, 2012
Come on guys don't be like cell 8 in bandless and loose all this new business.
Hey dumb ass

Siloam Springs, AR

#2437 Dec 1, 2012
tony wrote:
Come on guys don't be like cell 8 in bandless and loose all this new business.
Tony- when will you realize that rushing people thru the production process causes crappy belts to be put in the box.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Siloam Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What now for Duggars' '19 Kids and Counting'? 14 hr ima hoosier 3
John Henry in Carroll Co Jail beat 90 pound wom... Mon 12guageslugmom 1
john henry Mon 12guageslugmom 10
News Rollin' on the river Mon Rachael 2
lindsay sherry Mon walley 1
News Josh and Anna Duggar Buy New House Despite Majo... Mon Religious pedophiles 2
News Inside '19 Kids and Counting' Son Josh Duggar's... May 24 Tazo 5
More from around the web

Siloam Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]