Employment services in siloam

Employment services in siloam

Posted in the Siloam Springs Forum

Seen the birthmark

Grove, OK

#1 May 18, 2012
Theres one that hires for a rubber company that has a leaison that mixes buissiness with pleasure She has freckles everywhere and a very noticibly birthmark in a place only someone thats seen her naked would know about! Shes engaged but that poor sucker has no idea how many men have seen that birthmark! Dude the smell of her crotch doesnt tell you anything!!!!!
youareatroll

Kansas, OK

#2 May 19, 2012
Another original topic, ...get a life loser
your moms a troll

Tulsa, OK

#3 May 19, 2012
Its not my fault shes a useless ho with a noticable birthmark If the fat dimplebutt did her job she wouldnt be on here!
angelasholestink s

Tulsa, OK

#4 May 19, 2012
Shes got freckles everywhere and that nasty birthmark and her hole reeks! By the time you see the birthmark the smell hits you! Paybacks a m**********r angela im gonna keep on and on You screwed me over and im gonna be here every week just for you! If that moron is dumb enough to stay with you knowin how many guys have been with you then he must want to be with a total ho! You screwed me over without a second thought and you got payback coming to you and dont think this is all i got Your adress was real easy to come by too! xoxo Im not threatening you in any way that would be illegal Maybe next time you will do your job! Try not screwing a person then screwing them over Then they wont know your birthmarks and your smell!
Hoppy

UK

#5 May 22, 2012
I was on holiday in Arkansas and wanted to look into a temp job for a week to get some extra cash. As I was filling out some papers she made a move on me. Luckily I had a bottle of sparkly deuche. Afterwards I worked 3 days as a pimp and netted -$$2841.50 after taxes and 27 refunds I was down to $$2229.98 good gig. She was a real champ. I'll be back.
read this

Miami, OK

#6 May 23, 2012
angelasholestinks wrote:
Shes got freckles everywhere and that nasty birthmark and her hole reeks! By the time you see the birthmark the smell hits you! Paybacks a m**********r angela im gonna keep on and on You screwed me over and im gonna be here every week just for you! If that moron is dumb enough to stay with you knowin how many guys have been with you then he must want to be with a total ho! You screwed me over without a second thought and you got payback coming to you and dont think this is all i got Your adress was real easy to come by too! xoxo Im not threatening you in any way that would be illegal Maybe next time you will do your job! Try not screwing a person then screwing them over Then they wont know your birthmarks and your smell!
yepper
What a coincidence

Tulsa, OK

#7 May 29, 2012
angelasholestinks wrote:
Ive seen the birthmark TOO!!!
If u worked there

Tulsa, OK

#8 May 31, 2012
Then you know its a fact!
worst place in town

Tulsa, OK

#9 Jun 5, 2012
Theres favoritism there If you spur dimple butt purple vulvas advances your screwed!
total skank

Tulsa, OK

#10 Jul 3, 2012
Hires for gates nasty nasty nasty woman!
angelasaho

United States

#11 Jul 12, 2012
ask anyone who works there shes a naaaaasssssty woman!!!!
John

Siloam Springs, AR

#12 Jul 29, 2012
try wal-mart...the new american dream
1st Employment

Miami, OK

#13 Aug 16, 2012
NEVER go there for work! Angela is the smelliest hole in sioam biggest too!
Angelas Hole Smells

Pryor, OK

#14 Aug 27, 2012
Almost as rank as leeanns!But not as big!
Unless U Want

Tulsa, OK

#15 Sep 28, 2012
If you want a smelly hole see angela!
DidUKnow

United States

#16 Oct 3, 2012
Angela has a big smelly vag!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Siloam Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chubby white girls Sun Cyley 3
Anyone work at Gates? How is it? Jun 27 Binji 3
Chinese Restaurants are filthy Jun 26 Jessica 1
Panhandlers in Walmart parking lots (Sep '11) Jun 25 thefluiddruid 11
Street Racing Jun 25 Nova guy 2
News The importance Jews have played in the life of ... Jun 25 Hey 1
Gates females (Jul '10) Jun 24 Bongo 35
More from around the web

Siloam Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE