White People Have Taken Siloam Over
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AboveReproachThr oughGod

Siloam Springs, AR

#22 Aug 17, 2011
Wow, really people??? As both a Cherokee and a Siloam resident, this is ludicrous. There are jobs, we just have to find them, all Cherokee's aren't drunks, lazy, and fat. As for the free things, it's socialized medicine and if you are seriously in need of medical help, you best have insurance. Siloam has been mostly caucasion people for a very long time, it's not a town where persons of different cultures are not tolerated. Why wast time flaming and spreading hatred? As a Cherokee, I can say that I receive nothing free, as we are hard workers. I am not a drunk, I am a Christian who abides the Word of God. Why not look into a little bit of growth and stop spreading racism. Siloam is a pretty good place to live, but if you are displeased, then leave. It is, after all, a free country.
Enigma

Siloam Springs, AR

#23 Aug 20, 2011
Contact the villages. I found their idiots. They are right here. Ha!
a working cherokee?

Dallas, TX

#24 Oct 14, 2011
Jessica wrote:
As cherokee native, I agree with the original poster. The only thing I see in Siloam is a bunch of lazy fat whites, taking the jobs of our Cherokee people!!
Who knows of a working Cherokee? Workin at what eatin cheeseburgers! Never seen one work that has to be a extinct breed!
SOMEONE ELSE

Bunch, OK

#25 Feb 5, 2012
THERE ARE WHITE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE YOU GO, SAME AS INDIANS AND MEXICANS AND EVENS BLACK PEOPLE. GIVE ME A BREAK. THE INDIANS DONT OWN THE LAND ANYMORE THE DONT DECIDE WHO CAN HAVE JOBS, ITS THE GOVERNMENT. GIVE ME A BREAK! IF YOU GUYS WOULD GET UP AND LOOK FOR A JOB AND APPLY YOURSELFS THEN YOU CAN GET A JOB NO MATTER WHAT RACE YOU ARE. AND LAST TIME I CHECKED COLLEGE DOESNT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST RACE. GO BACK AND GET AN EDUCATION IN US HISTORY AND WORLD HISTORY
someguy

United States

#26 Mar 2, 2012
Why must we be held accountable for the actions of past generations? I'm white, probably one of the nicest people you would ever meet, I can also trace my lineage back almost 400 years living in america didn't kill any indians to get what they had, I say indians because native american is an insult to indians, white people come and take over kill and pillage and then gives indians the name we made for ourselves, american. People shouldn't see color, but the actions that define the person
someguy

United States

#27 Mar 2, 2012
Why must we be held accoutable for actions of past generations? People shouldn't see color, but the actions that define
someguy

United States

#28 Mar 2, 2012
Dammit I posted twice
Ryan

Siloam Springs, AR

#29 Jul 29, 2012
And what happened to the stampede of people from the Katrina Disaster ?.....I used to see them almost everyday around the parks here in Siloam.
Redneck

United States

#30 Oct 7, 2012
A Real Tribal Member wrote:
Doubt you're really a tribe member because, ah, well, we just don't think that way. You are probably whiter than paper or african american trying to get a piece of our pie. Stop trolling, there's not going to be a revolution, we already own everything so we don't need to fight about it. Oh, you haven't heard? Seminoles, Choctaw and Creek- we are rich and take care of our own.
A real tribal member there is no one more rasist then you dumb Indians. Funny thing is all your women want us white guys lol. Your nothing but a bunch of drunks begging for help from us whites.
White Man or pink

Ozark, AR

#31 Oct 8, 2012
As a cashier, i find it funny that 90 percent of my costomers on food stamps are Native American, while 90 percent of mexicans usually hand me a 100 dollar bill most the time. (hard workers). All other races usally pay cash or debit/credit cards.and there isant enough indians to try to take over the US. and the only thing pink about white people is all the pink we get;) better than that smelly brown pus you indian girls have. could be mistaken for some butthole. hah
Bex

Haslet, TX

#32 Oct 10, 2012
Funny how your all going back and forth calling each other names. Well I myself am a Cherokee Indian. I am NOT fat, I have a JOB, and excuse me I don't eat hamburgers! LOL
Not all natives are lazy or fat!
Just the same with all white people.
Mexicans or what ever races exist here.
No matter what you all think of someone's color just get over it. What happened when that ship landed here many years ago is history! We should learn from that and not make the same mistakes!
Blaming this white man for something and talking crap about that Indian is stupid! Lazy fat and stupid people exist in all cultures and races so get over it!
If that white man smells then maybe he needs a shower. That don't mean the next white man stinks!
If one Native American is lazy and fat don't mean they all are!
If one black man is a thief that don't mean they all are the same!
People just stereo type and run with it. So in all it's stupid and really just OLD SHIT!
Your opinions are stupid when it comes to races! The color of ones skin doesn't matter because at night when your lights are off you can't see color! So if we are all black without any lights color don't matter! You can't tell he's black in the dark by his voice or by his touch. If we had no light at all color wouldn't matter!!!
So why does your color matter?
It shouldn't!
Joseph

Siloam Springs, AR

#33 Oct 10, 2012
As far as I know the Cherokees were "imported" from Florida and Georgia in 1833. They are not from Oklahoma or Arkansas.
As per the first european explorers to the midwest: Hernando de Soto and the Dominguez-Escalante Expedition (yes, Spanish explorers came first)
They found only one tribe near Wichita, Kansas. The "cansa" tribe. That is why the name Kansas and Arkansas (arkansas is the derivative from the "rio de cansa") river of cansa in spanish, ri'd'cansa. So stop complaining, we should speak spanish instead of english or cherokee by the way!...the spaniards explored this lands first.
Madman

United States

#34 Oct 18, 2012
lazy wrote:
<quoted text>then why don't you cherokee people get off your lazy fat drunk ass and go to work instead of wanting everything free.
Hmmm, looks like the psychos are loose again! Check the facts, sweetie. In the U.S., about 4/5ths of the welfare rolls are filled with "caucasians." And U.S. Dept. of Labor stats show that proportionally there are more whites comprise the numbers who have "given up" looking for work. You have fallen for the original poster's ploy to stir up racial unrest with his comments. As a Native American, I can say that I doubt that this person is really Native American. If he really is he's got to be the sorriest excuse for a person there is. And responders are falling for his tricks. He's inflaming people's ethnocentric souls with his comments. Don't fall for it. People in the 21st century have come a long way in mending racial relations and there's more yet to do. And by the way, most Native Americans work for what they want and need, just as do other races. Our capitalistic economic system permits anyone to thrive on hard work if they wish to do so.

Some people who lack appropriate education do not realize that the United States's growth and expansion was not possible without the cooperation of Native American tribal governments from the 18th thru 20th centuries. Unfortunately, it came at a high price to Native Americans when the U.S. government fell into corruption and cheated on the federal treaties with various tribes. But the U.S. government also cheated many white pioneers during the westward expansion. And Indians do not get anything for FREE. Indians are parties to Federal treaties which are nation-to-nation agreements where Indian tribal governments gave up their native lands to the U.S. government in exchange for vital services. Even though some treaties were broken and not observed, due to white corruption, white social activists rioted and influenced the U.S. government to observe the treaties and be fair with Indian tribes. It's a very complex history of frayed racial relations. Just as it is with other minority races in the U.S. We still have a long way to go to reach harmony within the races. Don't fall for this racial aggitator who made the original post. We have enough troubles as it is in this weird economy trying to make ends meet. Try to be fair with other people, no matter what your inner feelings are. Who needs more trouble???!!!
When Pigs Fly

United States

#35 Oct 19, 2012
Joseph wrote:
As far as I know the Cherokees were "imported" from Florida and Georgia in 1833. They are not from Oklahoma or Arkansas.
As per the first european explorers to the midwest: Hernando de Soto and the Dominguez-Escalante Expedition (yes, Spanish explorers came first)
They found only one tribe near Wichita, Kansas. The "cansa" tribe. That is why the name Kansas and Arkansas (arkansas is the derivative from the "rio de cansa") river of cansa in spanish, ri'd'cansa. So stop complaining, we should speak spanish instead of english or cherokee by the way!...the spaniards explored this lands first.
As far as you know? The Cherokee's original homelands were in parts of North Carolina south into parts of Georgia and west into parts of Tennessee. Historically, Cherokees regularly sent large hunting bands into what is now Arkansas, northeastern Oklahoma, and southwestern Kansas as early as the A.D. 900s. Although Spanish explorers encountered only the Cansa/Kansah, several nomadic plains tribes used the area as hunting grounds at various seasons in different areas. The Cherokee were one of several southeastern Indian tribes affected by the U.S. Removal Act that displaced, often by force, tribes from their southeastern homelands into "Indian Territory" or what is now Oklahoma. These southeastern tribes were uprooted from their homelands by the U.S. government because it was uninterested in abiding by legal and humane venues in acquiring more Indian lands and natural resources. Before the U.S. Removal Act, the U.S. acted in "good faith" by utilizing treaties with Indian tribes to acquire much needed lands for its growing nation. Indian tribes made difficult decisions to forfeit homelands and the U.S. composed treaties with various tribes and offered "goods and services" without time limits in exchange. And things have been messy ever since then. Most Americans have a superficial knowledge of the U.S./Indian treaties or even of the U.S. government's "Indian policies." As some postings on this site show, some whites do not realize that Indians do not get "things" from the U.S. government for free. They came at a cost. Indian lands. And certain key treaties are still enforced.
Halfbreed

United States

#36 Oct 7, 2014
Was the first guy a full blood? Just wondering, you don't find many of them anymore. So I'm gonna bet he's not. And why are you whining about Siloam being taken by whites? It's not even Cherokee nation land. Or any Indian nation for that matter, so why not just go get some dat cheese and strawberry pop and go to the creek?
White as paper

Siloam Springs, AR

#37 Oct 10, 2014
Jessica wrote:
As cherokee native, I agree with the original poster. The only thing I see in Siloam is a bunch of lazy fat whites, taking the jobs of our Cherokee people!!
The only Indians I know are on welfare and get Cherokee food supplies.
The Government SHOULD stop the Cherokee "handouts" and make the Cherokee Indians get jobs like the rest of us Americans.
White as paper

Siloam Springs, AR

#38 Oct 10, 2014
White Man or pink wrote:
As a cashier, i find it funny that 90 percent of my costomers on food stamps are Native American, while 90 percent of mexicans usually hand me a 100 dollar bill most the time.(hard workers). All other races usally pay cash or debit/credit cards.and there isant enough indians to try to take over the US. and the only thing pink about white people is all the pink we get;) better than that smelly brown pus you indian girls have. could be mistaken for some butthole. hah
Mexican's compile 25 families in a two bedroom house. These folks can afford to save up money. No wonder they can pay for groceries with $100 dollar bills.
White as paper

Siloam Springs, AR

#39 Oct 10, 2014
Joseph wrote:
Great job paying attention in History class. Someone please give this man a cookie!
joe

Greenbrier, AR

#40 Nov 14, 2014
Its going to be a lot better place when everyone is brown

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Siloam Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason aka arkansas Fri W Williams 3
Fayetteville Hyla Jul 16 curiousitykilleda... 1
Kay Kay Jul 16 Cody 1
Gays Jul 13 Daniel 1
News Benton County Judge Dave Bisbee Responds to Eth... (Apr '10) Jul 11 Tensi0n 19
Any information on the stabbing on the 15th? (Jan '16) Jul 10 Thrillhill 7
Ariana Erives Jul 7 Carlos 2

Siloam Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Siloam Springs Mortgages