White People Have Taken Siloam Over

Posted in the Siloam Springs Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Johnny Masters

Carrollton, KY

#1 Jun 6, 2010
This country used to be all Native Americans... now it's filled with Native Euro-Americans. Pale faces. Gringos. Honkeys. Crackers.

I don't think white folks are white. Not at all. White folks are Pink. They sure do look pink to me. And you ever notice how all pink folks look the same? All of them with their overly arrogent ways, ready to commit some pink corporate crime, or do something pink... since they are all scared all of the time, like little bitches... and don't ever ask them to sign a petition, they are too good for that. They are too good for everybody. I hate pink people. We need to send them to the gas chambers, or send them back to Africa... uh, I mean, Europe. Back where they came from.

Also, white people smell like shit. Take a bath redneck trailer trash.
please

Peapack, NJ

#2 Jun 6, 2010
if it wasnt for white folks your dumb ass would still be throwing rocks barefoot on the prarie and eatin dogs. we wasn too scared to cross a whole ocean just to come whip yals ass and take your land from you! yal was too scared to do anything about that so i guess you guys always have been bitches and are for sure too lazy to stop being bitches thats y yal dont work and are totaly dependent on the whites of this fine nation. so stuff your mouth with the dam free cheese i bought for you and crawl back into the mud you came from
Johnny Masters

Carrollton, KY

#3 Jun 6, 2010
Well well well... we got ourselves a little pinkie whiteboy here...

Okay, then I'm calling for a Native American Revolution... it's time for me and my family to take back what was rightfully ours to begin with, and we're going to take it the exact same way it was taken from us: by force. Now your house is mine. Your land is mine. And just like you people did to us, after wiping most of you out, I'll put the rest of you in a concentration camp someplace out in Nebraska. That's justice. That's an eye for an eye. It's fair, it's right, and it's deserved... cause you're clearly evil, and greedy, and you have no soul, no sense of identity, except to destroy others.... I can see right through you, you blue eyed white devil. It's time to send you blue eyed Devil Aryans back to Nazi Germany where you belong. We don't need your kind here. We and nature existed together peacefully... look what you are doing to our Gulf. What's the matter with you people?

Since: Jun 10

Jay, OK

#4 Jun 6, 2010
Make love, not war. Holla!
The blue eyed white devil

Siloam Springs, AR

#5 Jun 9, 2010
Johnny Masters wrote:
Okay, then I'm calling for a Native American Revolution... it's time for me and my family to take back what was rightfully ours to begin with, and we're going to take it the exact same way it was taken from us: by force. Now your house is mine. Your land is mine. And just like you people did to us, after wiping most of you out, I'll put the rest of you in a concentration camp someplace out in Nebraska. That's justice. That's an eye for an eye. It's fair, it's right, and it's deserved... cause you're clearly evil, and greedy, and you have no soul, no sense of identity, except to destroy others.... I can see right through you, you blue eyed white devil. It's time to send you blue eyed Devil Aryans back to Nazi Germany where you belong. We don't need your kind here. We and nature existed together peacefully... look what you are doing to our Gulf. What's the matter with you people?
Here we go with the history lesson again. We know American history we don't need any lessons but you do. Placing blame on people who have nothing to do with the past or the current gulf issues is stupid. Excuse me your gulf? What's the matter with you? I must ask are you always this stupid or is this a special occasion?
gracelandgroupie

Siloam Springs, AR

#6 Jun 9, 2010
WHITE PEOPLE HAVE TAKEN OVER SILOAM SPRINGS: Well we can certainly hope so.
gracelandgroupie

Siloam Springs, AR

#7 Jun 9, 2010
Johnny Masters wrote:
The only people screwing the indians is the indians!
Please

United States

#9 Jun 11, 2010
Lets also think this way since there was a flood.

The different races came from the descendants of Noah. It does not take long for genetic traits to become dominant based upon geographical location. Take, for example, people who would live in Africa where the sun is very direct and there's not as much cloud cover. People with darker skin would survive better because they would not be sunburned and develop skin cancer the way lighter skinned people would.

On the other hand, people in the northern regions, where the sunlight is less direct, would need more vitamin D which is produced by the sunlight hitting the skin. Vitamin D prevents rickets, which is the softening of bones which can lead to fractures and breaks. But people with darker skin in more northern, colder climates would not be able to produce as much vitamin D, and so they would not do as well as people with lighter skin.

The descendents of Noah had all the genetic material necessary to produce the various so-called races as they moved out across the land and went to different locations. Given enough time, those genetic traits that manifested and aided in survivability became dominant, and those genetic traits that manifested but did not help survivability were eventually wiped out
Jeeboos
Cabot, AR

Since: Jun 10

Jay, OK

#10 Jun 13, 2010
Jesus was a homo. Move on with your lives.
bring it

Wagoner, OK

#11 Jun 15, 2010
come and get you some blanket ass.
Johnny Masters wrote:
This country used to be all Native Americans... now it's filled with Native Euro-Americans. Pale faces. Gringos. Honkeys. Crackers.
I don't think white folks are white. Not at all. White folks are Pink. They sure do look pink to me. And you ever notice how all pink folks look the same? All of them with their overly arrogent ways, ready to commit some pink corporate crime, or do something pink... since they are all scared all of the time, like little bitches... and don't ever ask them to sign a petition, they are too good for that. They are too good for everybody. I hate pink people. We need to send them to the gas chambers, or send them back to Africa... uh, I mean, Europe. Back where they came from.
Jordan

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Jun 15, 2010
I have never heard of such ignorance and Prejudice. White people are taking over Siloam...Give me a Break!
Jordan

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Jun 15, 2010
Johnny Masters wrote:
I feel sorry for you because you are Prejudice. Calling white people trailer trash well the last time I seen was indians lined up to get free food every month called Comodities, they cant pay the utilities because they are too busy getting drunk. Must be nice to get free things because you guys think the Whites owe you something.
A Real Tribal Member

Pasadena, MD

#14 Jun 18, 2010
Doubt you're really a tribe member because, ah, well, we just don't think that way. You are probably whiter than paper or african american trying to get a piece of our pie. Stop trolling, there's not going to be a revolution, we already own everything so we don't need to fight about it. Oh, you haven't heard? Seminoles, Choctaw and Creek- we are rich and take care of our own.
gracelandgroupie

Siloam Springs, AR

#15 Jun 18, 2010
A Real Tribal Member wrote:
Doubt you're really a tribe member because, ah, well, we just don't think that way. You are probably whiter than paper or african american trying to get a piece of our pie. Stop trolling, there's not going to be a revolution, we already own everything so we don't need to fight about it. Oh, you haven't heard? Seminoles, Choctaw and Creek- we are rich and take care of our own.
I bet your correct, only i say he's a mexican.
Jessica

Siloam Springs, AR

#16 Jul 4, 2010
As cherokee native, I agree with the original poster. The only thing I see in Siloam is a bunch of lazy fat whites, taking the jobs of our Cherokee people!!
gracelandgroupie

Siloam Springs, AR

#17 Jul 5, 2010
Jessica wrote:
As cherokee native, I agree with the original poster. The only thing I see in Siloam is a bunch of lazy fat whites, taking the jobs of our Cherokee people!!
You have got to be kidding right, you are joking here right?
AR girl

Fort Worth, TX

#18 Jul 5, 2010
This is too funny! Why do people believe they are entitled to stuff? Nobody owes any of you anything!! Everyone has the opportunity to get whatever job is in their wildest dreams. Stop blaming what you don't have or what you don't become on others and wake up. Apply for the job you want, if you aren't qualified, get qualified!! You don't have to be white to be successful. You can't be a cry baby, feel sorry for me, give me a handout, negative, close minded person though and expect things because you are a certain race though for sure.
lazy

Coweta, OK

#19 Jul 11, 2010
Jessica wrote:
then why don't you cherokee people get off your lazy fat drunk ass and go to work instead of wanting everything free.
ziggletron911

Siloam Springs, AR

#20 Jan 2, 2011
AND WERE NEVER GIVING IT BACK!!! jk, cant we all jus get along and stop being such aholes to eachother!?
ziggletron911

Siloam Springs, AR

#21 Jan 2, 2011
please wrote:
if it wasnt for white folks your dumb ass would still be throwing rocks barefoot on the prarie and eatin dogs. we wasn too scared to cross a whole ocean just to come whip yals ass and take your land from you! yal was too scared to do anything about that so i guess you guys always have been bitches and are for sure too lazy to stop being bitches thats y yal dont work and are totaly dependent on the whites of this fine nation. so stuff your mouth with the dam free cheese i bought for you and crawl back into the mud you came from
Stfu douchebag, I bet ur dad used to make you touch him when you were little and thats why youve got so much sand in your vagina today?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Siloam Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rollin' on the river 4 hr duckbutter 1
k2 Apr 21 Little Fish 1
Boat in RV park not a RV Apr 20 Inquirer 1
Gates sold to Dayton Tires (Aug '09) Apr 19 Too bad 2,234
lindsay sherry Apr 16 salonjunkie 6
Ashley Beck KFSM arrested for DWI (Jan '13) Apr 15 Anonoyomos 27
divorce attorney (Sep '14) Apr 15 jordennancy23 9
More from around the web

Siloam Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE