Does anyone know Thomas Way/ Tway?

Does anyone know Thomas Way/ Tway?

Posted in the Siloam Springs Forum

wondering...

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Jul 26, 2011
I am searching for the father of my child? I know that he is in this area, just don't know with whom he is staying or where at! He has left me and our child behind in KY and I need to get a divorce and get child support from this LOSER!!! Beware of this creep because he will rob you blind and use your credit to destroy you!!! He is well known for using women and ruining there credit... He is a con artist and compulsive liar, but hides behind Christianity!
concerned I know who it i

North Richland Hills, TX

#2 Mar 6, 2012
[QUOTE who="wondering..."]I am searching for the father of my child? I know that he is in this area, just don't know with whom he is staying or where at! He has left me and our child behind in KY and I need to get a divorce and get child support from this LOSER!!! Beware of this creep because he will rob you blind and use your credit to destroy you!!! He is well known for using women and ruining there credit... He is a con artist and compulsive liar, but hides behind Christianity![/QUOTE]

Are you asking about the guy who is a vegan and pushes his health jargon onto everyone he encounters?
wondering...

Herndon, VA

#3 Mar 28, 2012
concerned I know who it i wrote:
[QUOTE who="wondering..."]I am searching for the father of my child? I know that he is in this area, just don't know with whom he is staying or where at! He has left me and our child behind in KY and I need to get a divorce and get child support from this LOSER!!! Beware of this creep because he will rob you blind and use your credit to destroy you!!! He is well known for using women and ruining there credit... He is a con artist and compulsive liar, but hides behind Christianity! "

Are you asking about the guy who is a vegan and pushes his health jargon onto everyone he encounters?
Yes I am. He is a con artist and a master manipulator! Please beware of him... I believe he has moved onto another city already...
concerned citizen....

Owensboro, KY

#4 Apr 5, 2012
concerned I know who it i wrote:
[QUOTE who="wondering..."]I am searching for the father of my child? I know that he is in this area, just don't know with whom he is staying or where at! He has left me and our child behind in KY and I need to get a divorce and get child support from this LOSER!!! Beware of this creep because he will rob you blind and use your credit to destroy you!!! He is well known for using women and ruining there credit... He is a con artist and compulsive liar, but hides behind Christianity! "

That is exactly who I am referring to... He has since moved to Springdale.
Misty

United States

#5 Jan 8, 2013
[QUOTE who="concerned citizen...."]<quoted text>
That is exactly who I am referring to... He has since moved to Springdale.[/QUOTE] I happen to now be married to him... I am seeking a divorce myself and regret having ever met him. I feel sympathy towards anyone who comes in contact with him..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Siloam Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason aka arkansas Fri W Williams 3
Fayetteville Hyla Jul 16 curiousitykilleda... 1
Kay Kay Jul 16 Cody 1
Gays Jul 13 Daniel 1
News Benton County Judge Dave Bisbee Responds to Eth... (Apr '10) Jul 11 Tensi0n 19
Any information on the stabbing on the 15th? (Jan '16) Jul 10 Thrillhill 7
Ariana Erives Jul 7 Carlos 2

Siloam Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Siloam Springs Mortgages