More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark

Jan 2, 2011 | Posted by: Inisa Love | Full story: news.yahoo.com

BEEBE, Ark. Wildlife officials are trying to determine what caused more than 1,000 blackbirds to die and fall from the sky over an Arkansas town.

The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said Saturday that it began receiving reports about the dead birds about 11:30 p.m. the previous night. The birds fell over a 1-mile area of Beebe, and an aerial survey indicated that no other dead birds were found outside of that area.
Comments
7,601 - 7,620 of 9,795 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake UP, Blondie! Quit being so damn dense. THIS IS the reason he never amounted to anything. The MEDIA would not ALLOW him to. This is just three minutes of sound bites. I could provide HOURS of proof!!! Like I said, If something is repeated often enough, people will start to believe it. You cannot see what the media did to him, because you are one of the puppets that do as you're told and don't question anything. The media is controlled by corporations AND by the government. Ron Paul was a THREAT to BOTH!! A HUGE THREAT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Now back to the status quo as usual and on toward our downward spiral- like good little sheeple. One day you may see what he was saying is the truth- IF you take the time to listen to his words and look at history.
I heard the idiot. He was dangerous to America. Decades ago I did a tour of duty in Texas, he was even a nut job back then. It's a great thing he is gone. I know you drank the kool-aide and became a cult following zombie but it is best it end this way for you. You can now find a true Liberal that you can adore!

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I heard the idiot. He was dangerous to America. Decades ago I did a tour of duty in Texas, he was even a nut job back then. It's a great thing he is gone. I know you drank the kool-aide and became a cult following zombie but it is best it end this way for you. You can now find a true Liberal that you can adore!
Apparently the residents of Texas disagree with YOU. But then who wouldn't? You always do your best to be contrary.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

<quoted text>
Apparently the residents of Texas disagree with YOU. But then who wouldn't? You always do your best to be contrary.
Idiots voted Obama back in also!

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Idiots voted Obama back in also!
Texas is still red. They don't vote him back in.
New Mexico is blue. Now I know who YOU voted for, you LIBERAL!!
Happy Lib

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

<quoted text>
Texas is still red. They don't vote him back in.
New Mexico is blue. Now I know who YOU voted for, you LIBERAL!!
Which way did Michigan go? PAUL? LMAO! What a LIBTARD!
Happy Lib

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

I will be a Happy Lib just for you bird lady! Now me and Paul have something in common, both nuts!

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Happy Lib wrote:
I will be a Happy Lib just for you bird lady! Now me and Paul have something in common, both nuts!
You have NOTHING in common with Ron Paul. He is a Constitutional conservative, like me. You are a LIBERAL, like Obama.
I am beginning to think you are jealous that I like Paul. Why would you be jealous? Do you have a crush on me?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

No crush on you. I do think Paul is one Hot Tottie! He is Gay isn't he. Aren't most of you Liberals GAY? Paul is irrelevant, an after thought an idiot blown away by the wind, a coyote I have dispatched and left to rot, he is nothing to me and if I never here his mental case name again it will be too soon!
dux

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

There is going to be more than a 1000 dead birds fall out of the sky tomorrow morning at Big Lake.Maybe ya'll can come up with some kind of conspiracy theory for that.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
No crush on you. I do think Paul is one Hot Tottie! He is Gay isn't he. Aren't most of you Liberals GAY? Paul is irrelevant, an after thought an idiot blown away by the wind, a coyote I have dispatched and left to rot, he is nothing to me and if I never here his mental case name again it will be too soon!
Wouldn't it be SO COOL if we could rewrite history?

I could just see it now. Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin and Bill O'Reilly all strongly supporting Ron Paul, like they did with Newt, then Rick, then Mitt (or which ever way the wind was blowing).

If all the big names supported Paul, you would be singing a different tune. That is a sad FACT and you KNOW it!

Must suck to not have a brain of your own.
fifty1fifty

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Ron Paul was the last hope for an America that JFK talked about, one where the government was in the open, an America where the truth came out before the lies. Land of the Stupid and the Home of the "informed" ignorant? Olny people here that have a grasp on reality and me an Raptor and sometimes I wonder about Raptor...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

<quoted text>
Wouldn't it be SO COOL if we could rewrite history?
I could just see it now. Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin and Bill O'Reilly all strongly supporting Ron Paul, like they did with Newt, then Rick, then Mitt (or which ever way the wind was blowing).
If all the big names supported Paul, you would be singing a different tune. That is a sad FACT and you KNOW it!
Must suck to not have a brain of your own.
I think for myself. I don't watch or listen to those talking mouth pieces like you do! I don't get my news off of the internets that you probably believe Al Gore Invented. I spent decades in the National Security Business and have forgotten more about this great country of ours than you will ever know. It appears to me like you and the rest of the nuts failed to get Pauls message out there to the people if he was so great or maybe the people saw right through all of you nuts, all dozen of you!

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I think for myself. I don't watch or listen to those talking mouth pieces like you do! I don't get my news off of the internets that you probably believe Al Gore Invented. I spent decades in the National Security Business and have forgotten more about this great country of ours than you will ever know. It appears to me like you and the rest of the nuts failed to get Pauls message out there to the people if he was so great or maybe the people saw right through all of you nuts, all dozen of you!
What do you know about human nature? Here's one fact: Most people will go with the crowd.
fifty1fifty

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I spent decades in the National Security Business and have forgotten more about this great country of ours than you will ever know.
That explains why you are such an azzhole? How many "terrorists" did you give fake bombs to and set up so you could get a donut and a whor@?

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

fifty1fifty wrote:
Ron Paul was the last hope for an America that JFK talked about, one where the government was in the open, an America where the truth came out before the lies. Land of the Stupid and the Home of the "informed" ignorant? Olny people here that have a grasp on reality and me an Raptor and sometimes I wonder about Raptor...
Why would you wonder about me? I live in reality. This reality that has me irate wondering how this can be.

Then there's this. Why doesn't Obama help those who are hurting? It would be SO EASY for him to do. He claimed to be for the poor and middle class, but is anything but.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

<quoted text>
What do you know about human nature? Here's one fact: Most people will go with the crowd.
Then you have those who will follow the Jim Jones of the world. You like your Kool-Aid Cherry flavored don't you!

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Then you have those who will follow the Jim Jones of the world. You like your Kool-Aid Cherry flavored don't you!
I don't follow ANYBODY. I picked my choice before the primaries. It was NOT Paul at that time. Then a friend asked me to watch a few short video clips. Reluctantly, I obliged- because he was a friend I trusted. In them, certain things were brought to my attention that only those open-minded enough to actually watch could comprehend. That cured me of going with the flow and trusting the lying media. You will never know the truth because you are closed-minded and stubborn.

Oh well. Carry on. In two more years they can start pushing their next picks into your brain. Don't worry, though. Before the 2016 election, they'll tell you which one to choose. You won't even have to look at his/her record. That will have all been done for you.
fifty1fifty

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Then you have those who will follow the Jim Jones of the world. You like your Kool-Aid Cherry flavored don't you!
F'in grape "FlavorAid" is what Jim Jones used and f'in my favorite too? Kool-Aid should f'in sue your ass. Just because you worked for socalled National Security for eons why not still try to tell the truth once in your lifetime, please!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

<quoted text>
I don't follow ANYBODY. I picked my choice before the primaries. It was NOT Paul at that time. Then a friend asked me to watch a few short video clips. Reluctantly, I obliged- because he was a friend I trusted. In them, certain things were brought to my attention that only those open-minded enough to actually watch could comprehend. That cured me of going with the flow and trusting the lying media. You will never know the truth because you are closed-minded and stubborn.
Oh well. Carry on. In two more years they can start pushing their next picks into your brain. Don't worry, though. Before the 2016 election, they'll tell you which one to choose. You won't even have to look at his/her record. That will have all been done for you.
Well maybe they will have a few short video clips for me to watch! LMAO! You based your decision on electing the next leader of the free world on a few short video clips? LMAO! And you say you don't follow ANYBODY! RIGHT!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

fifty1fifty wrote:
<quoted text>F'in grape "FlavorAid" is what Jim Jones used and f'in my favorite too? Kool-Aid should f'in sue your ass. Just because you worked for socalled National Security for eons why not still try to tell the truth once in your lifetime, please!
You sound drunk from purple Kool-Aid all right!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Siloam Springs Discussions

Search the Siloam Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr lol 29,090
Strippers 8 hr SouthsideHilton 4
Markwayne Mullin Sucks! (Sep '13) 17 hr Cloe 121
Beware of buying computers at WAL MART Sun computer buyer 6
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) Jul 26 Linda 828
AR Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arkansas ... (Oct '10) Jul 24 heather 1,763
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) Jul 23 caller 257
•••
•••
•••
Siloam Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Siloam Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••