Donnie

United States

#22 Dec 6, 2012
obviously wrote:
the same person commenting on here. siloam topix is never this active, so why would it be with out of town and out of state buisness. lmfao
Betcha wake up in a new world everyday.....
AMEN

Fort Gibson, OK

#23 Jan 11, 2013
They are bringing back the CON to Arkansas
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/tahlequah-ok/...
Donnie

United States

#24 Jan 11, 2013
AMEN wrote:
They are bringing back the CON to Arkansas
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/tahlequah-ok/...
So Charles Wilkerson is coming back to Fayetteville? Let's see that's Washington County isn't it?

Wonder exactly why?
AMEN

Fort Gibson, OK

#25 Jan 17, 2013
to ruin Mr. Flores for abusing his family name and to start another con.
better watch out

Fort Gibson, OK

#26 Jan 31, 2013
AMEN wrote:
to ruin Mr. Flores for abusing his family name and to start another con.
It looks like Wilkerson is making a new home base in Fayetteville. You people better be ware
Donnie

United States

#27 Feb 1, 2013
Well that isn't good news for Fayetteville!
SayWhat

United States

#29 Feb 3, 2013
Damn those people are just the biggest crooks!
Jimbo

United States

#30 Feb 26, 2013
Hey guys finally justice has come against T-Bones Place and the Wilkerson gang. Check out http://www1.odcr.com/detail finally Oklahoma Courts have ruled against these scam artist and all the documentation is there for anyone to see.

Good luck Johnny Flores and your family who have suffered so much from these people!
OMG

United States

#31 Feb 27, 2013
Wow, couldn't believe the news...very happy Wilkerson Gang finally met up with the bad karma they've been spreading everywhere!

Way to go Oklahoma! Now Arkansas should get off it's lazy butt and follow Oklahoma's lead!
Donnie

United States

#32 Mar 12, 2013
Hey anyone heard that T-Bones in Tahlequah was shut down by the Fire Marshall?
really wow

Fort Gibson, OK

#33 Aug 2, 2013
OMG wrote:
Wow, couldn't believe the news...very happy Wilkerson Gang finally met up with the bad karma they've been spreading everywhere!

Way to go Oklahoma! Now Arkansas should get off it's lazy butt and follow Oklahoma's lead!
Guess what the Wilkerson gang is now running the old clarion hotel in the ville and has already taken employees for paychecks please people don't patronize their business.
Tamara

Fayetteville, AR

#34 Jul 11, 2014
I work for them now and my check has been late every pay day. Half the staff has quit.
LJC

Fayetteville, AR

#35 Aug 28, 2014
They now have Magnuson Grand Hotel of Fayetteville. The old Clarion/Guesthouse Inn. Started yet another business-InnVestors Inc with different names.They have not paid employees on time. Have not turned in wages to state. They have lawsuits that have been filed against them. Stay tuned. Over half of staff has quit over their crap.
Been there done thay

Fort Gibson, OK

#36 Sep 1, 2014
You sound surprised
LJC

Wichita, KS

#38 Sep 29, 2014
ALN wrote:
Not surprised, very one knew they were scammers but when you have no way to prove anything and the labor board won't do a damn thing, what do you do???? For all of you that are happy they met the karma they deserved, thy have yet for that to happen!! These people are AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL people who manage to squeeze thru the cracks I the justice system!! I hope they all live a miserable existence and that one day karma finds them!!!
I cannot believe that these people still can continue doing this and people like myself are taken. Wish I had read all of this sooner. I worked for them for the year at the Hotel. When he took over the hotel sad story that couldn't meet first pay roll and was waiting on his 60,000 oil well check. No reason to doubt the man at that point (silly me). I had some money in savings from MY CANCER beneifit so I loaned him 2,500 to give partial payment to employees until his check came in which never did. Put me off and off and off. Never did pay the employees that check, never did pay me back. They took all the profits from an insurance claim at the hotel as well as all money coming in and it was well over $300,000. Only paid the minimum of what they had to with ele, water, food to keep the doors open then let all other bills pile up. I know because I got all the calls from the vendors as well as saw all the money the hotel was pullig in. They filed bank rupcy to wipe out all debt. Seems like the normal thing in their path to do wiping out all money owed to vendors and people then they start over with another LLC company that can't be linked to any of their other ones. And always under a kids name or his wife name who couldn't run a business if she tried. These are very "BAD" people and they continue to live off of other people money. They sold the Fayetteville hotel another group of bad people and the Wilkerson's are still living in Farmington AR. I have to drive by their house every day knowing what scum lives there. They will meet their maker one day and have to live with this and themselves for a very long time.
Been-there

Flower Mound, TX

#39 Oct 28, 2014
LJC wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot believe that these people still can continue doing this and people like myself are taken. Wish I had read all of this sooner. I worked for them for the year at the Hotel. When he took over the hotel sad story that couldn't meet first pay roll and was waiting on his 60,000 oil well check. No reason to doubt the man at that point (silly me). I had some money in savings from MY CANCER beneifit so I loaned him 2,500 to give partial payment to employees until his check came in which never did. Put me off and off and off. Never did pay the employees that check, never did pay me back. They took all the profits from an insurance claim at the hotel as well as all money coming in and it was well over $300,000. Only paid the minimum of what they had to with ele, water, food to keep the doors open then let all other bills pile up. I know because I got all the calls from the vendors as well as saw all the money the hotel was pullig in. They filed bank rupcy to wipe out all debt. Seems like the normal thing in their path to do wiping out all money owed to vendors and people then they start over with another LLC company that can't be linked to any of their other ones. And always under a kids name or his wife name who couldn't run a business if she tried. These are very "BAD" people and they continue to live off of other people money. They sold the Fayetteville hotel another group of bad people and the Wilkerson's are still living in Farmington AR. I have to drive by their house every day knowing what scum lives there. They will meet their maker one day and have to live with this and themselves for a very long time.
Check out this website and you'll see what he has done in the past.
http://www.dallasobserver.com/2001-12-13/news...
Tom-M

Pueblo, CO

#40 Nov 12, 2014
Been-there wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out this website and you'll see what he has done in the past.
http://www.dallasobserver.com/2001-12-13/news...
Does anyone know if this is the same family that has bought the Monarch Lodge outsider of Salida, CO?
Thanks
IngaBinga

Minooka, IL

#41 Nov 21, 2014
Tamara wrote:
I work for them now and my check has been late every pay day. Half the staff has quit.
Tamara ... please don't tell me that they just moved to Colorado and bought and old hotel they claim they are going to restore . Does anybody have a recent picture of this Charles Wilkerson and his wife? This person that bought this hotel in Colorado, his name is Charles Wilkerson and his wife is Kathy and they have a grand daughter named Ashley ... is this the same people.
I hear a lot

Claremore, OK

#42 Nov 26, 2014
Same people. Get out of that job as soon as you can and advise the others you work with to do the same. These people are grifters like I've never seen. They will go to a town and seem to make something goid out of an old hotel or club but leave bills and payroll unpaid while they move on to tge next town. I have first hand experience
Johnny Flores

Mountain View, CA

#43 Nov 26, 2014
I hear a lot wrote:
Same people. Get out of that job as soon as you can and advise the others you work with to do the same. These people are grifters like I've never seen. They will go to a town and seem to make something goid out of an old hotel or club but leave bills and payroll unpaid while they move on to tge next town. I have first hand experience
I tried to warn people !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Siloam Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: KEN Osborne Law Firm Atty (Nov '15) 3 hr Tom Jones 2
how bout them hogs? (Sep '15) Dec 8 reporting the facts 3
News Fayetteville City Council preview: Dec. 5, 2017 Dec 5 Cousin Kelly 1
News Ark. man gets 6-year prison term for library theft (Aug '09) Nov 30 chuck 17
Siloam Springs Online Exchange website is up an... (Mar '13) Nov 30 nancy 12
About how many men has the average woman slept ... (Oct '12) Nov 28 Samaria 44
Siloam Springs Cops (Oct '11) Nov 22 YallStupidAF 21

Siloam Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Siloam Springs Mortgages