First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Your a Bunch Of Idiots

Ozark, AR

#21 Oct 28, 2011
For all kinds of you to shit talk a place you have never been to makes yourself seem so mature! I for one know you all need to read up on your facts and take two steps back and think! I know a bunch of people who work, and eat at hawg city, and its a wonderful environment. There is no little bitches there that think their shit dont stink. Also the fight broke out because a guy got pissed off about not getting any more booze to drink so he hit the first person near him...the owners daughter!! And anyone of you can not say if someone out of nowhere hit your child that you would not step up to defend them. Now shut your stupid ass mouths and grow the hell up!
PantherPride

Siloam Springs, AR

#22 Oct 31, 2011
I have to agree that the waitresses there do absolutley suck!They are slow and act like they could care less if you eat there or not. You get better service at fast food places for crying out loud! What's great about the place though is that you can go in there about 1:30 or 2:00 every afternoon get crappy service AND watch the same two old lushes get hammered at the bar! Real quality establishment if you ask me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Siloam Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Duggar Warns Arkansas Community That T... (Aug '14) 9 min nongay 23
lindsay a sherry 21 hr roxy 1
lauren gardner hinshaw Sat Urbandesign 1
News Ark. man gets 6-year prison term for library theft (Aug '09) Fri XandO 10
News Rollin' on the river Apr 27 duckbutter 1
k2 Apr 21 Little Fish 1
Boat in RV park not a RV Apr 20 Inquirer 1
More from around the web

Siloam Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]