hawg city grill owner felony arrest.....
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Your a Bunch Of Idiots

Pea Ridge, AR

#21 Oct 28, 2011
For all kinds of you to shit talk a place you have never been to makes yourself seem so mature! I for one know you all need to read up on your facts and take two steps back and think! I know a bunch of people who work, and eat at hawg city, and its a wonderful environment. There is no little bitches there that think their shit dont stink. Also the fight broke out because a guy got pissed off about not getting any more booze to drink so he hit the first person near him...the owners daughter!! And anyone of you can not say if someone out of nowhere hit your child that you would not step up to defend them. Now shut your stupid ass mouths and grow the hell up!
PantherPride

Siloam Springs, AR

#22 Oct 31, 2011
I have to agree that the waitresses there do absolutley suck!They are slow and act like they could care less if you eat there or not. You get better service at fast food places for crying out loud! What's great about the place though is that you can go in there about 1:30 or 2:00 every afternoon get crappy service AND watch the same two old lushes get hammered at the bar! Real quality establishment if you ask me!
Confused

Siloam Springs, AR

#23 Sep 11, 2015
can someone explain what Happened?
Sexy Sam

Houston, TX

#25 Dec 10, 2015
Terrible wrote:
My wife and I frequented this establishment for the second, and last, time. Horrible service by little b!tches who think their sh!t don't stink. We can be condescended to anywhere. Why do you own a restaurant that serves the public if you want to treat folks terrible that choose to spend their hard earned money at your establishment? If you aren't potential “date material” for these stupid little b!tches, or choose to tip them well for nothing they have earned, then find somewhere else to spend your money. If you want to be treated with respect, don’t select this sh!thole!
My ex husband used to work there! Yes I said EX, because of that place .
The service is horriable and I fully agree the waitress are total bitches. The first time I walked in there to eat the owners daughter served us and mean mugged me the entire time. The place has fun potential , and cold beer . BUT ,
At least get decent food servers in there that is willing to help your business not run them off. I've never been back because of that little BITCH. Bad first impression . All of the waitress there are stuck up snotty , BITCHES.
Pleased Customer THANKS

Gainesville, TX

#27 Jan 8, 2016
Last time I ate there I got the shˇts so bad I could stand-up and shˇt plum through a screen door ... must of lost 25lbs ... my a$$ really hurt from all the bathroom trips. Thanks your diet plan worked for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Siloam Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how bout them hogs? (Sep '15) Dec 8 reporting the facts 3
News Fayetteville City Council preview: Dec. 5, 2017 Dec 5 Cousin Kelly 1
News Ark. man gets 6-year prison term for library theft (Aug '09) Nov 30 chuck 17
Siloam Springs Online Exchange website is up an... (Mar '13) Nov 30 nancy 12
About how many men has the average woman slept ... (Oct '12) Nov 28 Samaria 44
Siloam Springs Cops (Oct '11) Nov 22 YallStupidAF 21
Good Side and BAD SIDE of Siloam? (May '09) Nov 22 YallStupidAF 34

Siloam Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Siloam Springs Mortgages