hawg city grill owner felony arrest.....

hawg city grill owner felony arrest....they are thugs

Posted in the Siloam Springs Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HOLLY

Springdale, AR

#1 Jan 7, 2011
http://www.siloamsprings.com/_pdfs/pd%20press...

CHECK IT...AND BOYCOTT THIS BUSINESS. THEY SHOULD LOSE THEIR ABC LICENSE & THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. BECAUSE I DO BELIEVE, THAT IF YOU'RE CONVICTED OF A FELONY, YOU CANNOT POSSESS A LIQUOR LICENSE. THESE GUYS ARE THUGS.
Nonsense

Ozark, AR

#2 Jan 9, 2011
For one thing, no one has been convicted of anything. For another, if anyone punched my daughter I would find it hard to not punch them back. So for once stop believing the media, including the Herald Leader and look at who the real criminal is. Any man that would hit a woman should be the one locked up.
annyomous

United States

#3 Jan 9, 2011
they work for siloam school district.
dani

United States

#4 Jan 9, 2011
Here's my opinion....everyone has skeletons in their closet. God is the only judge in this world that counts....gossiping doesn't help anything. No matter what u say people r gonna think,do,act as they wanna. No one influences another they do it cuz they wanna. People r still gonna be around these people and there business. Mostly just because humans r nosey back stabbing retards! There's my 2 cents worth
HOLLY

Springdale, AR

#5 Jan 10, 2011
Nonsense wrote:
For one thing, no one has been convicted of anything. For another, if anyone punched my daughter I would find it hard to not punch them back. So for once stop believing the media, including the Herald Leader and look at who the real criminal is. Any man that would hit a woman should be the one locked up.
they were also serving alcohol to minors (at least one anyway)....and I'm not saying don't defend yourself or your woman, kid whatever, but the beat down that guy got by at least 2 grown men was a little excessive... I know what I saw, and the people responsible aren't denying it...
Nonsense

Ozark, AR

#6 Jan 10, 2011
Grown men? One is a grown man the other is barely old enough to be called a man. So you are going to tell me you actually seen the owner hand the under aged person an alcoholic drink? I think what happens at hash city is thee business and should be left at that. They don't do bad business. You don't go there to buy entertainment but you do go there to get a burger. Let them an the police sort out the mess. I you don't want to eat there that is fine but no sense in tryin to start more rumors.
DingDong

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Jan 12, 2011
Where in the heck is Hash City?
Let me guess, Nonsense...you're friends or family of the owners?
SEVERAL of the people that were there saw the owner's son, 19 years old (an adult), drinking at the party.

Go to jail? Maybe. Beaten by 2 adults (yes, adults) till he's lucky to have his eyesight? No.
DingDong

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Jan 12, 2011
http://www.facebook.com/... #!/album.php?aid=17781&id= 110179539051419&fbid=11944 7481457958

Kind of interesting that the police couldn't find a mark on the daughter....
DingDong

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Jan 12, 2011
http://www.facebook.com ?ref=home#!album.php?aid=17781 &id=110179539051419&fb id=119447481457958
Nonsense

Ozark, AR

#10 Jan 12, 2011
I do not know any of the owners. I just like the place.
Garbage

Siloam Springs, AR

#11 Jan 16, 2011
Nonsense, very clear to see you are affiliated with this place. I have read the reports and talked with people who were there. Funny how the girl had not a single mark on her face, and the only person who said they saw something was in the bathroom during the crime and was informed afterwards that she was hit. And don't you think if a guy did hit a girl three times that she would have looked just as bad as the Jason guy. I can't wait to see what happens to these people. And I am praying they get shut down asap
Leapin Leprechaun

Bentonville, AR

#12 Jan 17, 2011
Stop believing the media?

And stop believing the police report too?
gi joe

United States

#13 Jan 17, 2011
Maybe whoever hit the girl was a whimp! She probably has gotten slapped on her butt harder than those punches she recieved
Road Town, Virgin Islands, British

#14 Jan 18, 2011
Does anyone know the name and phone number of the person that was punched? and or the attorney representing the man that was punched ?

Springdale, AR

#15 Feb 11, 2011
Karma wrote:
Does anyone know the name and phone number of the person that was punched? and or the attorney representing the man that was punched ?
The guy's name is Jason M Gray. Idk him or anything about him, just know his name & he was employed by Hawg City @ the time of the assault
Terrible

Siloam Springs, AR

#16 May 7, 2011
My wife and I frequented this establishment for the second, and last, time. Horrible service by little b!tches who think their sh!t don't stink. We can be condescended to anywhere. Why do you own a restaurant that serves the public if you want to treat folks terrible that choose to spend their hard earned money at your establishment? If you aren't potential “date material” for these stupid little b!tches, or choose to tip them well for nothing they have earned, then find somewhere else to spend your money. If you want to be treated with respect, don’t select this sh!thole!
chet chelios

United States

#17 Jun 9, 2011
I think the past is the past, justice was served. Either it went your way or didn't. People get the shit kicked out of them every single day and no one really gives two shits. But when a known person who ownes or has money has a encounter like this the whole freaking town want to give there two cents. Get over yourselves people shit happens when people get drunk. Either at a party at some random underage kids house, or at a business that wasn't opened to the public having a party for themselves. The mini me looking guy who got beat up prolly didn't deserve a severe beating....but he is a known user and abuser so his word isn't shit. And any body associated with this mini me looking dude is prolly not the person you would trust for shit. This town is full of gossip...obviously. Basically what im tryin to say is get over it whoever it concerns, like I said justice was served, if you don't like it then... 1) Go to college, 2) study law, 3) take the bar exam, 4) pass the bar exam, 5) look over the evidence, 6) try to take it back to court to fight, and last but not least " mini me stop humping the laser"
chet chelios

United States

#18 Jun 9, 2011
annyomous wrote:
they work for siloam school district.
Uh way to try and start more shit. You're just like everyone else in this town. Full of themselves and love to start shit.
Hawg city sucks

Dallas, TX

#19 Jun 13, 2011
This place does have terrible service and even without the owner getting drunk and assaulting employees by ganging up on them I would be surprised if this business lasts another year.
Get some service in there that actually need a job and maybe they won't treat your customers like garbage. God I wish there was another place in town to get a drink. Any place.
Enigma

Siloam Springs, AR

#20 Aug 17, 2011
I couldn't care less about the rumors and soap opera. As long as the food is good, I'll be back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Siloam Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shalia Smith Aug 23 truth 3
News Report: Josh Duggar Opened Multiple Accounts on... Aug 21 Cataclysmic 6
karena gregory Aug 21 crazy 4
Where to? Aug 20 Rzrback gurl 1
Melissa spear Aug 17 crazy 3
Direct TV Has Felon Doing Installations Aug 17 Hiring Felons Now 1
Green homes, earth bag, cob constructions allow... Aug 14 Whitt116 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Siloam Springs Mortgages