Brown Pride

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

I just moved from LA, California. And the cops there are crooked. They stop you for no reason and sometimes will use a little of brutality. How are the cops in Siloam. Are they a**holes or are they cool??
Hello

Siloam Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

Welcome to Arkansas. I've never really had any trouble with the police here, but from my experience they are all pretty nice guys and most of them will go out of their way to help you. Like everyone else, they're just trying to do their jobs. In a small town like this one, you probably aren't going to experience the big city corruption that you're used to, so relax. However, the laws in California and very different from those here in Arkansas, so it wouldn't hurt to do some research and familiarize yourself with them.
Goodby

Siloam Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Yea just look around, all beaners are welcome here.
gracelandgroupie

Siloam Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

Well..........you could do as suggested above or..........don't do anything to have to find out how they are!!!!!!
Brown Pride

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

Thanks for the replies, beside the Beaner comment. I love how people talk crap on the phone, but won't do it in person. I don't intentionally brake the law, I'm not a criminal. I'm just like every other human who sometimes may speed or not stop completely at a stop sign.
siloam citizen

Clarksville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Just for ur info the cops intown are mostly great. They really do care about the people who live here and want to keep this town safe.

One of them(not sure of his name) is totally above the rest. He isn't afraid to go out of his way to help people even when its not his job. I think he works mornings but they may have switched around or something cause I haven't seen him in a couple weeks.

He is by far the best cop I have seen anywhere in my travels.
gracelandgroupie

Siloam Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Brown Pride wrote:
Thanks for the replies, beside the Beaner comment. I love how people talk crap on the phone, but won't do it in person. I don't intentionally brake the law, I'm not a criminal. I'm just like every other human who sometimes may speed or not stop completely at a stop sign.
Well if you run a stop sign or light or get caught speeding you will probley get a ticket so drive careful.That goes for folks of all colors i can't call our officers partial i don't see them that way at all.
they took my job

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

Judged:

The "police" here suck ass!! All they do is write tickets and beat the white man down!! I see all thwarting job stealing beaners running around doing whatever they want and getting away with it, but when a proud white American walks down the street going to ez mart he gets stopped harrassed and taken to jail bc its 1 am that's some bulls**t!! Stupid ass beaners!!!!
En serio

Siloam Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

they took my job wrote:
The "police" here suck ass!! All they do is write tickets and beat the white man down!! I see all thwarting job stealing beaners running around doing whatever they want and getting away with it, but when a proud white American walks down the street going to ez mart he gets stopped harrassed and taken to jail bc its 1 am that's some bulls**t!! Stupid ass beaners!!!!
If you were taken to jail, it was because you were doing something wrong. Period.
And if it weren't for those "beaners," the economy in Arkansas would plummet. They put roofs on your houses, repair your roads, and put food on your table-- not to mention run grocery stores, gas stations, real estate agencies, salons, insurance companies, auto repair shops, and restaurants... Just to name a few. Perhaps if you weren't such an ignorant ass wipe, you would have a job.
From a proud gringa, viva latino Arkansas. Punto y final.
they took my job

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2012

Judged:

En serio wrote:
<quoted text>If you were taken to jail, it was because you were doing something wrong. Period.
And if it weren't for those "beaners," the economy in Arkansas would plummet. They put roofs on your houses, repair your roads, and put food on your table-- not to mention run grocery stores, gas stations, real estate agencies, salons, insurance companies, auto repair shops, and restaurants... Just to name a few. Perhaps if you weren't such an ignorant ass wipe, you would have a job.
Ya they got all those jobs listed above on fake papers where they stole somebody's ssn and not payin taxes for all of their kids who go to school and can't speak a f'n word of English

Also all 30 livin in one house that smells of cheap laundry detergent and lard from where they fried their burritos and tiled every floor and wall in the house.

Sound familiar

Ur house looks and smells like that right....
bystander

Siloam Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

If a citizen curses a police officer they get in trouble but if a police officer curses a citzen that's ok! what gives?
bystander

Siloam Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

citizen
LOL

Siloam Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

En serio wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were taken to jail, it was because you were doing something wrong. Period.
What an idiot!!!!!!!!!! Put food on my table. lol
LOL

Siloam Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

they took my job wrote:
In some ways i have to agree with ya!
LOL

Siloam Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

gracelandgroupie wrote:
<quoted text> i can't call our officers partial i don't see them that way at all.
Up until about 2 months ago i would have agreed with ya!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Siloam Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

All cops here are dumb a**holes. They don't give a shit about ppl or their best interests. The just took for entertainment. If u get pulled over expect 6 cops to show up cause they just want in the actions they searched me one time because I just woke up and I looked like some one that had a warrant they said I looked intoxicated and I was only 17 I watched and laughed while watching 3 cops search and 3 others talked. Once u get pulled over once they will follow you unroll reasonable cause to pull u over. They aren't racist they just think they r hard asses
Big smelly hole

Fort Gibson, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Angela from 1st employment has one!
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Really Great

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Siloam Springs Discussions

Search the Siloam Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr God please help us 29,088
Strippers 4 hr SouthsideHilton 4
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 5 hr whiskers 9,795
Markwayne Mullin Sucks! (Sep '13) 13 hr Cloe 121
Beware of buying computers at WAL MART Sun computer buyer 6
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) Jul 26 Linda 828
AR Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arkansas ... (Oct '10) Jul 24 heather 1,763
•••
•••
•••
•••

Siloam Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Siloam Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••