Derekis Johnso
Baby Momma

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Mar 16, 2012
Ok so I have a 2 1/2yo lil' girl. Mercadez adorable, Derekis is possibly the father other option is locked up and won't return letters. I need to prove which one of these to it is. Just for my knowing. I will pay for everything and wont ask for anything. I just want to know I'm leaning more to Derekis but who knows. so if i can get ahold of him it wold be highly appreciated..
yea

Florissant, MO

#2 Mar 16, 2012
Baby Momma wrote:
Ok so I have a 2 1/2yo lil' girl. Mercadez adorable, Derekis is possibly the father other option is locked up and won't return letters. I need to prove which one of these to it is. Just for my knowing. I will pay for everything and wont ask for anything. I just want to know I'm leaning more to Derekis but who knows. so if i can get ahold of him it wold be highly appreciated..
Dont put nookie out like that on topic
Baby Momma

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 Mar 16, 2012
Well if he wasn't such a ho he wouldn't have to be. But he puts himself out there so.. i just need a DNA test
get a clue

Mexico, MO

#4 Mar 17, 2012
If you are drawing state assistance on this child. They can find him and get a DNA. The father can be held responsible for payment to Family Services.

I'd also suggest you wise up and sleep with only one person at a time. Then there's no question as to who the father is.

Why are you putting your personal business on Topix? Surely there are more discreet ways to handle this than screaming, I'm a bed jumping whore?
Baby Momma

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Mar 17, 2012
I was only messing w one dude at a time. my due date tho was 5wks earlier then it got moved back and she came in the middle i was w one one week and the other the next aint seen Derekis hardly since then. No assistance I make too much w my career. I have just recently found out im sick and when starting my insurance work up i have my child as person its to go to but if anything happens before of age it needs to go else where . as to why im looking for Derekis. So he knows
I Know

Cambridge, MA

#6 Mar 17, 2012
Who are you and ill let him know you're looking for him?
Baby Momma

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Mar 19, 2012
Stacey

Since: Mar 12

Jackson, MO

#8 Mar 21, 2012
A whoevery puttn dis Shyt on here bout my folks need 2 gt on b4 u gt ur self hurt so Bitch please u no u hat tryn 2 start Shyt ole dumb ass Bitch n u no ur name ain't stacey
Baby Momma

Cape Girardeau, MO

#9 Mar 22, 2012
Sorry, but you don't know you from a shit hole so.. get a clue before you come one here trying to say something. you weren't there when we laid down 3yrs ago while he was Summer so
Family

Farmington, MO

#10 Mar 22, 2012
I'm his cousin. Sorry to hear that you are sick. Stacy who? I can relay the message if you give more details. You said it happened about 3 years ago?
Baby Momma

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 Mar 22, 2012
well she is 2yrs n 4 months.. 9 months prego so 3 years

Cape Girardeau, MO

#12 Jul 8, 2012
he b over there wit his baby momma cody e
straight dope

Haslet, TX

#13 Jul 9, 2012
Wuz you messinwit Dontavious too?
Baby momma

Osceola, MO

#14 Jan 30, 2013
Derekis, jd travis and june

United States

#15 Jan 31, 2013
Lmao June is as gay as it gets! U shamed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
music game (Sep '09) 17 min Vector aka Victor... 9,589
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 19 min Vector aka Victor... 2,813
Missouri Democrats 1 hr citizen 4
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 1 hr Fairydust 2,546
Looking for a home builder 1 hr guest 2
School Board cadidate Forum Today 4:30pm 2 hr guest 16
Orgill (Jun '09) 2 hr Hannah 258
VOTE NO on School TAX ISSUE 3 hr Guest 78
The Matthews School bond issue Wednesday flyer.. Mon citizen 55

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages