Starved Great Dane
Animal Lover

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#1 Sep 17, 2012
I finally got the courage to look at photos of the two dogs that the woman on Montgomery St. tied to a tree and starved during this horrid summer. If she could be made feel the shame she should feel it would crush her.Of course anyone that could do what she did doesn't know any shame. Ghandi said that you can judge a society by how they treat their animals.If this is true we have a very sick society. Mistreaters of little children and animals should have a hotter seat in hell.
guest me

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#2 Sep 17, 2012
Animal Lover wrote:
I finally got the courage to look at photos of the two dogs that the woman on Montgomery St. tied to a tree and starved during this horrid summer. If she could be made feel the shame she should feel it would crush her.Of course anyone that could do what she did doesn't know any shame. Ghandi said that you can judge a society by how they treat their animals.If this is true we have a very sick society. Mistreaters of little children and animals should have a hotter seat in hell.
Exactly!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 55 min what a russsh 18,359
Megan Dodds 1 hr Yezzi 18
music game (Sep '09) 5 hr Fairydust 10,765
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 5 hr Fairydust 3,960
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 6 hr Fairydust 3,709
How to keep cats out of the trash? (Oct '09) 7 hr old music man 125
why so many dopehead 7 hr old music man 1

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance