New Police station is crooked?????

New Police station is crooked?????

Posted in the Sikeston Forum

Since: Apr 11

Jackson, MO

#1 Jul 17, 2012
Strangest thing..I was driving in front of the new building today and noticed it's crooked facing the road...from the stop light it looks like it doesn't parallel the street perfectly but is a little twisted....Optical illusion??? Architectal mistake? Practical Joke??

5 million bucks and they can't even get the thing straight...*LOL*

Sikeston, MO

#2 Jul 17, 2012
Sikeston Critic wrote:
Strangest thing..I was driving in front of the new building today and noticed it's crooked facing the road...from the stop light it looks like it doesn't parallel the street perfectly but is a little twisted....Optical illusion??? Architectal mistake? Practical Joke??

Everything is relative. Maybe it's straight on the property and the street is crooked?

Jackson, MO

#3 Jul 17, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything is relative. Maybe it's straight on the property and the street is crooked?
*LOL* It just struck me as kind of funny....
Anon

Maryland Heights, MO

#4 Jul 17, 2012
What's hilarious is that the entrance, where it says "sikeston dps" in a semi-circle above the doors, it's right up against another building so no one can even see it. Idiots.
Statesboro Blues

Lees Summit, MO

#5 Jul 17, 2012
Sikeston Critic wrote:
Cheap Rat labor,jack of all trades master of none.
Lmao

Jackson, MO

#6 Jul 17, 2012
It matches the people thats gonna be on the inside. Crooked!!!
so what

Jackson, MO

#7 Jul 17, 2012
I was told they plan on knocking down the old radio station and makeing a parking lot.
bob

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jul 18, 2012
U need to find the facts out before u start running ur mouth.

Jackson, MO

#9 Jul 18, 2012
bob wrote:
U need to find the facts out before u start running ur mouth.
Well...I think it just looks a little 'off'..:) Could be the building in front of it makes it seem a little crooked..
wow

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jul 18, 2012
i think since the hole damn police department is crooks there building might as well be to

Jackson, MO

#11 Jul 18, 2012
You know something it IS just up the road from the Masonic Temple...maybe it some sort of secret message????

*LOL*
Longtime Member

Jackson, MO

#12 Jul 18, 2012
Sikeston Critic wrote:
You know something it IS just up the road from the Masonic Temple...maybe it some sort of secret message????
*LOL*
It is down the street from our building, but we didn't have anything to do with it. Could be the Baptists, they did have a church there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sheriffs race Scott County 3 min Conway 12
True or False Game (Apr '14) 12 min Fairydust 2,582
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 13 min Princess Hey 15,204
music game (Sep '09) 13 min Fairydust 8,422
Sikeston Five letter word...Change one letter g... 19 min Fairydust 491
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 20 min Vector aka Victor... 1,261
Alisha cruz/fisk 24 min Truth hurts 1

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance