Wow

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Sep 10, 2012
So i hear this girl is pregnant again? Wtf? How could anyone in their right mind send congratulations to a mother who hasn't seen her own child in over two years due to chosing drugs and dick and she's PREGNANT again? Anyone who Congrats her is a DUMBASS! I hope the state gets this one atleast the kid will have a chance at life. Sad
girllll

Ballwin, MO

#2 Sep 11, 2012
Wow wrote:
So i hear this girl is pregnant again? Wtf? How could anyone in their right mind send congratulations to a mother who hasn't seen her own child in over two years due to chosing drugs and dick and she's PREGNANT again? Anyone who Congrats her is a DUMBASS! I hope the state gets this one atleast the kid will have a chance at life. Sad

Instead of hoping the state gets it, why not hope she gets her life together and does what a mother does for their children. I don't want to see a baby bounced around from place to place! I have no problem with her but man Kendra you stay talking about be a woman this be a lady that, the way you acting you just like all the other irresponsible hoes in town. Get it together boo! I didn't even know she was preg, guess its a secret.
Kendra

New Madrid, MO

#3 Sep 11, 2012
Actually,. I'm not pregnant. && if anybody knows the mistakes I made, it's me. I'm not quite where I wanna be in life, but I'm far from where I was. It's extremely humorous that you feel the need to discuss it all, though. I believe what you're speaking is about 13% of a situation. lol. Thanks anyways. If you're that concerned, you can reach me at : nine zero one eight three two six one three nine. I'll gladly tell you anything you want to know, for whatever reason.
&& I'll be sure to pray for you, love. <3
j wilkes booth

Lenexa, KS

#4 Sep 11, 2012
Lookin to fool around?
Wow

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Sep 11, 2012
You were!!! So let me guess??? Smdh

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#6 Sep 24, 2012
Whats she in jail for.
Wow

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Sep 24, 2012
Who knows. Probably drugs knowing her
Pom Digityy

United States

#8 Oct 7, 2012
Of course you come to topix to talk shit. Why you so worried about her anyways. She's the best person I know and will nvr go a single day without hearing her voice yea, every woman. Usually gets pregnant 1nce in their life time maybe she hasn't raised Serenity but that's not your fuckin concern Wtf she does with her life. She's a kind hearted, real, beautiful, funny and willing to stand by your side always if u keep it 100 with her. When I was down out she helped me cigs, gas food etc I respect that especially when she didn't hve nothing 4 herself but she chose 2 put me 1st. So I can tell jus by your words uve nvr even kiked it with Kendra or even jus chilled with her, cuz if ya had you would love her. So I say again mind your fuckin business and talk shit to the nxt person, all your words, actions "thoughts" loose em and gain some act Right. Cuz you got me twisted.# Jus sayin.:)

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Oct 7, 2012
Well if she can put you first and support your habits. Then why can't she do that for her daughter!(Good for nothing mother) lay off the dope skank! Take care of your child.
Quick

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Oct 10, 2012
Personally I believe you Kendra should've been more than ready to get your life together a few years ago. You are right it's none of anyones business. I just want to see you do better. Not a have a daughter who in a few years will start wondering where is her mommy and why dont I live with mommy. SHE DESERVES YOU!!! You were blessed with a beautiful little girl....all the reason in the world to kick your friends and habits and all YOUR WANTS to the curb. PPl are going to JUDGE you just as YOU JUDGE "THEM".
Kendra

Jackson, MO

#11 Oct 10, 2012
Let me inform you once again, I acknowledge you're concern. I'm doing well actually. && I was in jail for missing court if it really matters. If you can run to topix, I'm sure you ran to case.net too. Good try though. To whomever Quick is, you're right about some of the stuff you said. Unfortunately, you don't know me enough to care that much or know my habits/wants or you would've came and talked to me. Topix and the next persons mouth is not a reliable source. Thanks anyways.
nasty

Dexter, MO

#12 Oct 12, 2012
does kendra mess with a dude named jay
Brittney

United States

#13 Oct 12, 2012
Just because Kendras business is known doesn't make it up for discussion, every person posting on here has secrets or personal struggles and they would hate to have exposed. I don't care what she did or who suffered because of it, we all make mistakes we all cause others pain and bullying someone from behind a computer screen is petty, especially since not one of you speaking negative about her have the courage to use your real name. You think its ok to judge her to think she is so horrible but if this was your sister, cousin, friend you'd be more understanding. All I'm saying is that this is bigger than even just kendra, this is a call to stop judging everyone else so harshly, have more patience, kindness, tolerance and compassion for others because you don't know their inner struggle.
TommyGunn

United States

#14 Oct 12, 2012
Anyone who can dick hop and do drugs and not take care of their children are worthless. I don't give a damn what their inner struggle is.
tootie toon times

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Oct 13, 2012
leave kendra alone.. i love her and she loves me

Cape Girardeau, MO

#16 Oct 14, 2012
She's a bully!! She thinks she's so tough and she's a terrible excuse for a mother! She needs to be taking care of her daughter instead of partying with her "friends" every day!! She's nasty!

Cape Girardeau, MO

#17 Oct 14, 2012
This world is becoming absolutely horrible.

United States

#18 Oct 14, 2012
She has stds!! And she acts like she's so wise and proper! She's just nasty
Quick

Mexico, MO

#19 Oct 23, 2012
Really Kendra..I do care but obviously it wouldn't matter if I came to you or not, you don't even take your family & close friends advice. Your a great person, everyone makes mistakes. Regardless of what life throws @ you, keep pushing forward> head up. Your daughter needs you 24/7. To love, nurture, & protect her. Your choice,@ the same time I know you'll get it right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 36 min Vector aka Victor... 1,087
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 1,516
mack & haddie watson 1 hr ready know that 27
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 14,975
Sikeston Five letter word...Change one letter g... 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 241
music game (Sep '09) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 8,227
News Two area sheriffs face election challenges 1 hr usernamejoeschmoe 194
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages