Girls in ISS for pantsing
well

Potosi, MO

#37 Feb 10, 2012
Not sure what the issue is here! These guys wear their pants sagging and half pulled down anyway. If they were pulled up right with a belt like they are supposed to be, no one would be able to pull them down
What

Jackson, MO

#38 Feb 10, 2012
Have you taken the time to think just because your pants can get pulled down doesn't mean your sagging? What you're telling me is pants can not be pulled down below the waist unless you're sagging? Anyways the only thing that makes me mad is how those girls are on Facebook posting about how they didn't get in trouble and laughing about how they got in little to no trouble.
Hello

Saint Louis, MO

#39 Feb 10, 2012
Well can just concerned parents or people in general call the school board to complain about this? Will it do any good? If I was the parent of this boy I would be raising hell. I think whoever is on their facebook and saw those posts should go show them to the school board and let them see just how "effective" this so called punishment was.
Hahahaha

United States

#43 Feb 10, 2012
I'm the girl who took the video. My best friend pantsed him. He was one of my good friends. We only did it because he gleeks on us all the time. Which means spits. We didn't think he'd be that upset. & for the person calling us sluts, grow up. I haven't ever slept with anyone. & I'm well liked at school. Same for my best friend. You're all pathetic. Grow up.
agree

Chicago, IL

#47 Feb 10, 2012
spld_rtn wrote:
well, hmmm, the bullying in schools is WAY OUT OF CONTROL... Noone has said how old these students are, at least I didnt read that part. Well actually the ages dont really matter. No matter the age or sex of the kids doing this they do need the same punishment. What punishment is deemed adequate in this situation? Does anyone know? Also, have you contacted the school to find out what the punishment is for boys vs girls???? I do agree with a couple of the posters tho, when they say that certain kids can get away with it d/t who they are. Cant totally blame schools tho its the parents that should be doing the discipline
i agree i go to shs and if u dont have the name or the money they dont care

Since: Mar 10

nevada

#48 Feb 10, 2012
To be honest it kids are wearing their pants below their bottoms anyway....so unless they pulled his underwear with them I dont see what the difference is.......I dont understand the mentality that these kids have today, the way they talk, dress, and act
youre wrong

Cape Girardeau, MO

#51 Feb 10, 2012
again
had enough

Herndon, VA

#56 Feb 11, 2012
this is the double standard that girls & women get away with & it makes me sick!!!! i wont state the pantsing ordeal cause thats already been talked about & even though it may or may not have been done out of revenge or prank it is still clearly a double standard but let's talk about some others. if a girl makes unwanted sexual advances toward a man then society & the legal system is pretty much ok with it. but if a guy so much as touches a girl in the wrong spot then it's considered sexual assault. what about the women who sleep with their boss to advance? when it's brought to light then it's usually the bosses fault & she's the victim! hmmmm gils can look & lust at guys & all is fine, if a guy does the same then he's a perv! what about the women who get violent & hit their boyfriends or husbands? no big deal right! if a guy slaps her back to get her off of him then it's considered domestic violence! I could go on & on but you surely get my point. these girls, & all females should be held to the same standard for their actions & receive the same consequences that a male would. I'm all for women's rights, but they've gotten so out of hand & we've let this happen! the only way it's going to change is for men to stand up! don't let girls &/or women control you simply because they've got a p**sy between their legs! they know they have the power when it comes to that, so do not be controlled &/or manipulated by that. stand up! be a man! let's change all of these stupid double standards that are in favor of girls & women!
Haha

Poplar Bluff, MO

#57 Feb 11, 2012
The slut comment was sarcastic. Due to the fact people are making you guys out to be devils lol. Don't even let this bother you guys. No matter how much they complain you guys won't get in trouble
smh

United States

#61 Feb 11, 2012
I think that someone needs to take all the posts these girls & their friends are making on here as well as their facebook entries and show them to the school board. ISS obviously has had no effect, they aren't sorry or remorseful and will more than likely commit similar offenses in the future.
womens rights

Cape Girardeau, MO

#64 Feb 11, 2012
to the idiot that more or less stated females wouldnt get in trouble for hitting their significant others..thats BS! i went to jail right along WITH him, and i hit back in DEFENSE. think its pretty bad when you are trying to defend yourself and you are in just as much trouble. betcha he wont ever hit me again! lmao
sports fan

Paragould, AR

#66 Feb 11, 2012
weird wrote:
To be honest I figured this would have been a bigger deal. Has anyone complained to the school?
Ever go to a high school basketball game there? They let the kids act terrible. They are rude, obscene, and disrespectful. The give your entire school and community a bad name. My perception is that the principals are cowards afraid to do anything probaly because they will not get support from the board. That is usually the case.
had enough

Herndon, VA

#67 Feb 11, 2012
womens rights wrote:
to the idiot that more or less stated females wouldnt get in trouble for hitting their significant others..thats BS! i went to jail right along WITH him, and i hit back in DEFENSE. think its pretty bad when you are trying to defend yourself and you are in just as much trouble. betcha he wont ever hit me again! lmao
well that shows me how mature you are! you lead off by calling me an idiot? really? do msybe it didn't happen the same in your situation, but in general the women in those types of situations are always considered "victims" even if they're the ones instigating & causing the disturbance. I do applaud you standing up for yourself, but I'm not an "idiot" for expressing my opinion which is based on a lot of fact I must say!
imo

United States

#68 Feb 11, 2012
I agree that there does seem to be a "double standard" in play here. If you people would actually stop trying to one up each other with smack talk and think about how things are NOW (not how they were 20 years ago) you might be able to see that these girls behavior is unacceptable by todays standards and had it been a couple of boys who did it to a girl, they would be on the sex offenders list and probably sent away to a juvenile detention center. Sikeston schools blow smoke up our asses already with their anti bully bs and this is just more proof of how little they reinforce it. If it had been my son, I would have already seen a lawyer and filed a lawsuit against the girls parents, the school and the police dept. Letting these girls get away with this does absolutely nothing to deter similar (or possibly worse) behavior from them or any other student. Laugh now people, but let's see how funny you think it is when it happens to your kid.
had enough

Herndon, VA

#69 Feb 11, 2012
imo wrote:
I agree that there does seem to be a "double standard" in play here. If you people would actually stop trying to one up each other with smack talk and think about how things are NOW (not how they were 20 years ago) you might be able to see that these girls behavior is unacceptable by todays standards and had it been a couple of boys who did it to a girl, they would be on the sex offenders list and probably sent away to a juvenile detention center. Sikeston schools blow smoke up our asses already with their anti bully bs and this is just more proof of how little they reinforce it. If it had been my son, I would have already seen a lawyer and filed a lawsuit against the girls parents, the school and the police dept. Letting these girls get away with this does absolutely nothing to deter similar (or possibly worse) behavior from them or any other student. Laugh now people, but let's see how funny you think it is when it happens to your kid.
completely agree! why do we let girls get away with things that a guy would be scorned & legally punished for! makes no sense! a complete double standard!
Pantser 2

Saint Louis, MO

#70 Feb 11, 2012
Keep complaining guys. It's pathetic. You were all mad about what happened, & now you wanna say stuff about double standards. Idc. & take it to the board. I have freedom of speech.
had enough

United States

#71 Feb 12, 2012
Pantser 2 wrote:
Keep complaining guys. It's pathetic. You were all mad about what happened, & now you wanna say stuff about double standards. Idc. & take it to the board. I have freedom of speech.
so let a guy pants one of your daughters, your girlfriend, somebody's wife, your mom, & let's see how mad you get! especially if he gets only the same punishment that these girls are getting!
really

Chicago, IL

#75 Feb 12, 2012
MarineCats wrote:
The school board can't, and won't punish them for sharing their stories and opinions about what happened. What's there to be sorry for? It was a simple pantsing, that's it. If anything, Taylor Reynolds should get ISS for threatening both girls.
Taylor threatened NO ONE so everyone on here just needs to stop runnin their mouths about her and Lee! Didn't yall's mommas tell y'all if you ain't got nothin nice to say don't say it at all? Grow up

And Pantser 2 I know for a fact that he didn't ever consider you a friend
woww

Saint Louis, MO

#77 Feb 12, 2012
there is a difference between pantsing a random person just because, and pantsing a certain person for a reason. LOOK INTO THE SITUATION, retards. i seriously doubt they just pantsed the guy for no reason.
Dude

Cape Girardeau, MO

#78 Feb 13, 2012
Whoa.
It's high school, people.
It's Sikeston.
What's done is done. No amount of complaining and bickering is going to change what happened.
So, chill out and go buy a soda.
Sodas are good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Papa Murphy's 9 min Jeremy 7
What SIKESTON "CUNNTTTTT" want to lick on my th... 44 min Jeremy 1
music game (Sep '09) 2 hr Fairydust 11,022
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 2 hr Fairydust 4,192
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 2 hr Fairydust 19,218
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 2 hr Fairydust 3,923
Stolen Tailgate 2 hr Jeremy 3

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance