Rachel Patterson Warf
I wanna know

United States

#1 Nov 20, 2010
Did she really run off to StL with a guy named Kenny because they were about to be busted for dealing meth? Where are her kids? Are her and JP getting a divorce?
shame shame shame

United States

#2 Nov 22, 2010
No No and No.Now mind your own freakin bizness your worthless peice of shyt. I dont believe you need to be worring bout her kids or rather she's getting a divorce or not. they are still happily married regardless of were they are both at at the moment. and if she wanted you to know then she would tell you herself. obviously your just a shyt starter who gets on topix to read about lies and rumers and spread some too. get a life of your own and grow up.
LES

Jackson, MO

#3 Nov 22, 2010
I wanna know wrote:
Did she really run off to StL with a guy named Kenny because they were about to be busted for dealing meth? Where are her kids? Are her and JP getting a divorce?
I heard she did move to stl with Kenny but no idea why, I'm sure meth plays a part somehow. I have no idea where her kids are or what JP thinks about it all. I'm sure he knows but guess he doesn't mind.....
LES

Jackson, MO

#4 Nov 22, 2010
shame shame shame wrote:
No No and No.Now mind your own freakin bizness your worthless peice of shyt. I dont believe you need to be worring bout her kids or rather she's getting a divorce or not. they are still happily married regardless of were they are both at at the moment. and if she wanted you to know then she would tell you herself. obviously your just a shyt starter who gets on topix to read about lies and rumers and spread some too. get a life of your own and grow up.
Dear Shame, Shame, Shame--

Most software these days has spell check on them. Just check the toolbar! LOL!
Friend

Canada

#5 Nov 23, 2010
Why dont you people mind your own buisness and worry about your own lives, what she does is her buisness, and is no concern of yours. She has a life, you have yours.People on here kill me always have their nose in other peoples buisness. Les you say "im sure meth plays a part somehow" sounds to me like you need to get a life loser.
Krindor

Jackson, MO

#6 Nov 23, 2010
This topic about this person and her husband just keeps being brought up on here. Someone really needs to let it go.

Since: Nov 08

Sikeston, MO

#7 Nov 26, 2010
She needs to go to rehab and get divorced while in STL. If she comes back here she will fall back with the same old crowd and end up on welfare and food stamps. She will be lucky to keep at least one of her children. The baby daddy has been pushing to get his. She was pretty once, but now looks like a typical meth head. Such a waste, but that goes along with most meth users.
Fred

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Jan 25, 2011
FREAK!!!
LOL

United States

#9 Jan 31, 2011
Kinda funny all her dope head buddies all getting locked up....hhhmmm. J.P., Richie, Kenny, Jeremy Floyds herpes infested bag of skin. I heard Rachel was picked up and her car was impounded for drugs but yet no charges were filed...guess we know why, just a wild guess.

“Home Is Where the Heart Is”

Since: Jan 10

Born on a Bootheel Farm

#10 Jan 31, 2011
freaky wrote:
She needs to go to rehab and get divorced while in STL. If she comes back here she will fall back with the same old crowd and end up on welfare and food stamps. She will be lucky to keep at least one of her children. The baby daddy has been pushing to get his. She was pretty once, but now looks like a typical meth head. Such a waste, but that goes along with most meth users.
Turn in all "drug crowds," then they won't be around to mess up anyone's life.
Who

United States

#11 Feb 4, 2011
Who is she gonna snitch out next to keep herself out of trouble and on the needle. Last I heard she ran off with Kenny Little to St.Louis and guess who got busted....lawl.
happily married

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Feb 4, 2011
Who wrote:
Who is she gonna snitch out next to keep herself out of trouble and on the needle. Last I heard she ran off with Kenny Little to St.Louis and guess who got busted....lawl.
You are sooooo right...I have been saying this for over a year! Watch out for her she's the police. You mess wit her you WILL get busted
lil-miss

Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico

#13 Feb 8, 2011
she use to be a beautiful lady with a great personality, drugs does mess up a persons life and its a shame but I'm sure she get it together...hopefully for her kids sake.
You sure

United States

#14 Feb 8, 2011
Lil miss, are you talking about the right person? Rachel was always a 2faced backstabbing bitch who used people (including her own kids) to get what and where she wanted. If that's what you consider a great personality then, well, nvm, I'll be nice. I don't know you and I'm not the kind of person to say bad things about people I don't know.
whatever

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Feb 9, 2011
You sure wrote:
Lil miss, are you talking about the right person? Rachel was always a 2faced backstabbing bitch who used people (including her own kids) to get what and where she wanted. If that's what you consider a great personality then, well, nvm, I'll be nice. I don't know you and I'm not the kind of person to say bad things about people I don't know.
This must be the ex who is full of shit. To all you haters: she has never been arrested or charged with anything so how can you say that she is a snitch?
Kennys friend

Cape Girardeau, MO

#16 Feb 9, 2011
kfvs news said she was arrested the night Kenny was
LoL

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Feb 9, 2011
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
This must be the ex who is full of shit. To all you haters: she has never been arrested or charged with anything so how can you say that she is a snitch?
STFU Rachel you scab. "To all you haters" you aint black and you sure in the hell aint 15. Go back to petting the furry walls tweaker. Kinda funny that all the people you associate with are all locked up for meth. Where oh where are your drugs gonna come from now?
whatever

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Feb 11, 2011
Kennys friend wrote:
kfvs news said she was arrested the night Kenny was
It ws Marylynne Bozell not Rachel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best price for Bacardi Rum in Sikeston? 7 hr Rummy 5
A-1 Auto electric (Dec '13) 7 hr Leigh 13
music game (Sep '09) 9 hr Princess Hey 6,375
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 9 hr Princess Hey 11,870
* The ALPHABET Game * (Jul '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 4,923
4 Word Phrase Game (Dec '13) 9 hr Princess Hey 410
Last Word ~~~First word (Nov '14) 9 hr Princess Hey 126
More from around the web

Sikeston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE