New Madrid County Sheriff's office

New Madrid County Sheriff's office

Posted in the Sikeston Forum

question

Jackson, MO

#1 May 9, 2012
I live in the New Madrid County portion of Sikeston. Any info about who to vote for?
Working Man

Campbell, MO

#2 May 9, 2012
Really? You would trust your vote to the idiots on here? Stay home if you're uninformed. An uninformed voter is a dangerous voter. Do your own research and make up your own mind. Don't let topix become your source of information, it's usually faulty!
Local

Prairie Village, KS

#3 May 9, 2012
Although I understand your reasoning, if all uninformed voters "stayed home" there would probably be no need for elections.
Wiseguy

Campbell, MO

#4 May 14, 2012
I don't see a reason for elections anyway. It's always the same jerks running. Why keep having elections if we never have a choice?

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 May 14, 2012
Local wrote:
Although I understand your reasoning, if all uninformed voters "stayed home" there would probably be no need for elections.
If all uninformed voters stayed home, votes cast by the few who are informed would count for more. The best ideas would win.
Huh

Jackson, MO

#6 May 15, 2012
eenie meenie meinie mo works for me

Park Hills, MO

#7 May 19, 2012
Terry Stevens came to my house today and asked for my vote. Very nice guy!
He had a group of people walking to each house in the neighborhood
Visitor

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 May 20, 2012
I also had a really nice well manored guy come ask me for his vote (george desisle) running for coroner hes got mine
JM

Chicago, IL

#9 May 20, 2012
question wrote:
I live in the New Madrid County portion of Sikeston. Any info about who to vote for?
I live in New Madrid,have for 6 yr's Terry has always been fair with people, He's got my vote!
Leann

Kansas City, MO

#10 May 21, 2012
When do we vote I'm way behind
Voter

Park Hills, MO

#11 May 21, 2012
August 7th
Anonymous

United States

#12 Apr 19, 2013
I dont. Live in new Madrid country and am so glad i dont. But i know someone who does and has had 2 complaints for not returning property that does not belong to him and he stays strung out on drugs and he lives in canalou mo. Thé drugs task force needs to intervine but am told it cost 2 much money for the drug task force to do there job so where is the justice in canalou. If the new Madrid country police and task force can not enforce the laws for honest drug free citizens then the the voters need to vote out all the corrupt officials that sit on there bottoms and do nothing for its tax payers that does want justice
Ziggy

United States

#13 Apr 26, 2013
well Stevens is crook and has lied in some major cases,,he has sent innocent people to prison by setting them up..when u are in his jail and u can get money together u can pay the police and get a cell phone and make all the calls u want while incarcerated..he is as bad for new Madrid as bill Ferrell was for Scott Co.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This Town 45 min Amen 16
sheriffs race Scott County 47 min Conway 9
Guest X sucks off Muhammad 48 min Conway 20
Democrat Convention!!!!! VOTE CLINTON!!!!!!!!!... 49 min luber 15
Sikeston Five letter word...Change one letter g... 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 488
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 1,255
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 2 hr Vector aka Victor... 15,196
True or False Game (Apr '14) 8 hr Princess Hey 2,563

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages