question

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

I live in the New Madrid County portion of Sikeston. Any info about who to vote for?
Working Man

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

Really? You would trust your vote to the idiots on here? Stay home if you're uninformed. An uninformed voter is a dangerous voter. Do your own research and make up your own mind. Don't let topix become your source of information, it's usually faulty!
Local

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

Although I understand your reasoning, if all uninformed voters "stayed home" there would probably be no need for elections.
Wiseguy

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

I don't see a reason for elections anyway. It's always the same jerks running. Why keep having elections if we never have a choice?

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Local wrote:
Although I understand your reasoning, if all uninformed voters "stayed home" there would probably be no need for elections.
If all uninformed voters stayed home, votes cast by the few who are informed would count for more. The best ideas would win.
Huh

Chaffee, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

eenie meenie meinie mo works for me

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Terry Stevens came to my house today and asked for my vote. Very nice guy!
He had a group of people walking to each house in the neighborhood
Visitor

Hayti, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

I also had a really nice well manored guy come ask me for his vote (george desisle) running for coroner hes got mine
JM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

question wrote:
I live in the New Madrid County portion of Sikeston. Any info about who to vote for?
I live in New Madrid,have for 6 yr's Terry has always been fair with people, He's got my vote!
Leann

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

When do we vote I'm way behind
Voter

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

August 7th
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

I dont. Live in new Madrid country and am so glad i dont. But i know someone who does and has had 2 complaints for not returning property that does not belong to him and he stays strung out on drugs and he lives in canalou mo. Thé drugs task force needs to intervine but am told it cost 2 much money for the drug task force to do there job so where is the justice in canalou. If the new Madrid country police and task force can not enforce the laws for honest drug free citizens then the the voters need to vote out all the corrupt officials that sit on there bottoms and do nothing for its tax payers that does want justice
Ziggy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

well Stevens is crook and has lied in some major cases,,he has sent innocent people to prison by setting them up..when u are in his jail and u can get money together u can pay the police and get a cell phone and make all the calls u want while incarcerated..he is as bad for new Madrid as bill Ferrell was for Scott Co.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Sikeston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Sikeston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sikeston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sikeston