First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Jackson, MO

#1 Nov 23, 2012
Everybody is making a big deal because 2 families is part of the KKK and they live in Blodgett. They will not bother you if you don't bother them. Hint: they do t line or agree with Hispanics either and they is a bunch living in Blodgett. If you don't bother them they won't bother you. It's simple. And they do not walk down the road with their hoods on. Just relax. Damn
Fck The KKK

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Aug 14, 2017
Screw anyone who is a racist dickweed! These people are scum of the earth and need to perish.

Chatham, IL

#3 Aug 14, 2017
It's no different than the Black Panther Party, or black lives matter, Mexican Mafia or MS13
Kenny powers

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Aug 14, 2017
Y'ALL PRESIDENT IS A RACIST!!!!
Not my President

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Aug 14, 2017
He's a rapists and a racist...

Sikeston, MO

#6 Aug 15, 2017
Black folks is racist!!!
Toby

United States

#7 Aug 15, 2017
Very much so. Lot worse than any white
Not my President

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Aug 16, 2017
And you wet cats voted for him!!!!lol Republicans are even jumping SHIP..........
Whiteisright

United States

#9 Aug 16, 2017
Lol
Keep on hating.
Bottom line is we control the world
And you.
Toby

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Aug 16, 2017
You knee grows have cried for too long. Time to earn ya keep. Pull ya pants up and get a job
Toby

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Aug 16, 2017
You knee grows have had it too good for too long. Free everything. Guess what. We are tired of paying your way. Do y'all even know what it's like to work for anything?
KIm Jung

Fredericktown, MO

#13 Aug 16, 2017
Toby wrote:
You knee grows have had it too good for too long. Free everything. Guess what. We are tired of paying your way. Do y'all even know what it's like to work for anything?
You not work if on here with me. Only thing you pay for is for seein my hairweeee balls. And for B J from my uggy midget sister. Ya Ya cowboy. You tired of rubbin my hairwee balls ? They blue right now cause Donald kick. Ya Ya. Rub rub you like I know.
Toby

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Aug 16, 2017
KIm Jung wrote:
<quoted text>

You not work if on here with me. Only thing you pay for is for seein my hairweeee balls. And for B J from my uggy midget sister. Ya Ya cowboy. You tired of rubbin my hairwee balls ? They blue right now cause Donald kick. Ya Ya. Rub rub you like I know.
Unlike you I have a job and a phone that works with out wifi.
Could care less about your little corn nubbin dick
Kim Jung

Fredericktown, MO

#15 Aug 16, 2017
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>

Unlike you I have a job and a phone that works with out wifi.
Could care less about your little corn nubbin dick
Oh ya ya you sit and wait and lookie on phony for any thing on dis here site as well as hairweee ball site and midget site. Ya ya cowboy. You what we say a big wooser. Just like me. You have noddin to do but wait see response and reply while you rubbin my blue balls Donald kick. YaYa you in big ho wif no where to go. Ya Ya. Hello down there cowboy!
Whitelivesmatter

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Aug 16, 2017
Trump!!!! Your an a $$.....I will never vote for your racist wet hair again??!!!!your own supporters killed our race.
Toby

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Aug 16, 2017
Your in America. Learn English. But we all know your just some bored homo with nothing to do but collect a check
Look around

Florissant, MO

#18 Aug 16, 2017
Toby wrote:
Your in America. Learn English. But we all know your just some bored homo with nothing to do but collect a check
You're in America. You learn English, hillbilly. How do you sign the back of your check. XXXXX See the differences. You're - Your. Dumb mfckr.
Correction

East Prairie, MO

#19 Aug 16, 2017
Look around wrote:
<quoted text>

You're in America. You learn English, hillbilly. How do you sign the back of your check. XXXXX See the differences. You're - Your. Dumb mfckr.
You are in America. You need to learn english, along with punctuation! Who signs the back of your check for you ?
Can you see the question mark? You are also a dumb mfckr!
Toby

Sikeston, MO

#21 Aug 16, 2017
Your mama does
Thing Is

Florissant, MO

#22 Aug 17, 2017
Toby wrote:
Your mama does
Your momma likes the anal then licks it clean. That's how you were born. See you had sperm mixed with crap and that how you turned out like you did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haley Davis 44 min Debbie 4
Haley Davis (Jan '09) 51 min Chri 20
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 19,686
music game (Sep '09) 6 hr night machine 11,194
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 8 hr Fairydust 4,339
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 8 hr Fairydust 4,079
Name some sayings you have heard [10/22/13] (Oct '13) 11 hr night machine 382

Sikeston Jobs

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages