smdh

Faridabad, India

#116 May 13, 2011
Is there a dude named William still cooking there?
looking!

United States

#117 May 13, 2011
i know all the mangers wrote:
<quoted text>there is no lance chapman at the sikeston location
There's a Darren Chappman.
Roll tide

Dallas, TX

#118 May 13, 2011
[QUOTE who="looking!"]<q uoted text>
There's a Darren Chappman.[/QUOTE]

He doesn't run it though. He is lucky to have a job there still after sleeping with waitresses and customers. They moved him away from the cafe for a bit because of his addiction to women.
ahhhhhhhh

United States

#119 May 14, 2011
Roll tide wrote:
[QUOTE who="looking!"]<q uoted text>
There's a Darren Chappman. "

He doesn't run it though. He is lucky to have a job there still after sleeping with waitresses and customers. They moved him away from the cafe for a bit because of his addiction to women.
Lol. I know what you're talking about. He's really a creep! Haha.
yep

Saint Louis, MO

#120 May 14, 2011
Teenagers and young adults today are lazy and spoiled. Sounds to me like there are a lot of lazy teens who are made to work and not sit on their ass and text and facebook. Welcome to the real "working" world boys and girls! Put your cell phones away and roll up your sleeves! "I want a break! Whaaa Whaaa!"
Baaaahaaaa

Mexico, MO

#121 May 15, 2011
ahhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I know what you're talking about. He's really a creep! Haha.
Creep is putting it lightly. Try CHEATER, LIAR, and A**hole.
Lol

Mexico, MO

#122 May 18, 2011
Baaaahaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Creep is putting it lightly. Try CHEATER, LIAR, and A**hole.
Agree!! He is a real douche!!
that one fella

United States

#123 May 18, 2011
yep wrote:
Teenagers and young adults today are lazy and spoiled. Sounds to me like there are a lot of lazy teens who are made to work and not sit on their ass and text and facebook. Welcome to the real "working" world boys and girls! Put your cell phones away and roll up your sleeves! "I want a break! Whaaa Whaaa!"
textin and facebook aint near as bad as spendin the majority of your day on topix... people crack me up anymore... a saying i once heard from my friend "arguing over the internet is alot like running in the special olympics, sure you may win, but your still retarded"... lmao
Harland

Jackson, MO

#124 May 18, 2011
i know all the mangers wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no lance chapman at the sikeston location
---im thinkin theres a guy name Lance Chapp that runs the whole place--like bens number 1 man

United States

#125 May 18, 2011
K let me clear this up lambrets dosn't buy the gloves anymore because it coasts wayy to much! And everyone was wasting them!! They make them wash their hands and a lot of the cooks buy their own gloves grow up, stop running ur mouth u don't like the place don't eat there!! Some people actually depend on that place for there jobs!
So True

Mexico, MO

#127 May 19, 2011
Roll tide wrote:
<quoted text>
Addiction to women is right. I know someone who dated him and the entire time he was evidently active on match.com , talking to girls on Facebook, and had girls calling in the middle of the night!! What a dog!!!
Nanna

United States

#128 May 19, 2011
So True wrote:
<quoted text>
Addiction to women is right. I know someone who dated him and the entire time he was evidently active on match.com , talking to girls on Facebook, and had girls calling in the middle of the night!! What a dog!!!
So you are going to tell me that they don't make enough money going thru there to buy gloves to be sanitary? That is bad.. I def won't eat there anymore because we can't trust just handwashing. I am calling the HEAD DEPT OF HEALTH UP IN JEFF CITY ON THIS ONE.

United States

#129 May 21, 2011
They do buy gloves kay! Don't run ur mouth if u don't know ur facts
Yea right

Oran, MO

#130 May 23, 2011
I worked at lamberts from 95 to 99 it was a great place to work back then norm took care of you was a great man. But i agree the place has gone to shit from what ive herd. Lazy young kids, btw i had to pay 5 bucks a week for soda which i didnt mind at all if u took a break while u waitted tables you lost ur tips during the break time so i rarely took a breAk. Norm would slip u a 100 bill just because thats how we was. If u go there now ask for jerry,adam, or bj all great people..
just a question

Vilonia, AR

#132 May 24, 2011
Coworker wrote:
I have worked there for 6 years now and yea, it can be upsetting sometimes to wait to get to work. But the managers can't tell the future. They dont know when It will be busy or not. Yes, we do pay $5 a week for food and sodas. Mostly because so
E of the workers will fill up a cup, take one sip, then decide to get something else. You know how other people ruin things for the rest of us. I will say that some things there font seem fair, but lamberts has helped me pay for a car, my wedding, and has taught me how to be a more social person. Yes, some people mess with drugs, but I am not one of them, and there are many more who don't either. So please think of us too before bad comments come. I will admit things aren't what they use to be and may not be tab the same, but it is a great place to work. If you have a question about a rumor or just about the resteraunt, I'll be glad to answer.:)
are you a server there? How much do you make roughly in a given week if you dont mind me asking...and do you write out tickets or have some kind of computer system you put the orders into? How long are your shifts? Im thinking of moving that way and thought lamberts would be a great place to work...
Giving

Saint Louis, MO

#133 May 25, 2011
patty wrote:
I like eating at Lamberts. I hate to hear about the way the employees are treated and about the food waste though. It was not like that when Mr. Lambert himself was there. I dont think he would have let anybody go hungry. I know businesses that have left overs and they give them to the homeless and food banks. Which I think is a very good idea.
I believe that is against the law even thoiugh I too feel this food should be donated to these same places. I a had a friend whose son worked at Port Cape and he said they were not legally allowed to give to nursing homes, shelters,etc. How sad.
GulfShoresgal

Mexico, MO

#134 May 25, 2011
So True wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard about this post and it is just to funny. I knew him along time ago. It is so true about him. I can tell you it doesn't matter if he is married or with someone he was always wanting my number and making sexual comments at me!!
KFD

Mexico, MO

#135 May 25, 2011
That place has been known for years to be nothing but sex, drugs, and money. The gloves thing does gross me out knowing that people are getting it on around there and may not wash their hands!!
Baaahaaaa

Mexico, MO

#136 May 25, 2011
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree!! He is a real douche!!
Yeah he has a new girlfriend every month so what does that tell you!!

Saint Louis, MO

#138 May 26, 2011
Giving wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that is against the law even thoiugh I too feel this food should be donated to these same places. I a had a friend whose son worked at Port Cape and he said they were not legally allowed to give to nursing homes, shelters,etc. How sad.
thats a lie! they can't give it to people because of possible contamination(even the germ in trasnsportation) but an animal shelter can recieve it and you could even dump all scraps into a trashcan (less any bones). i bet i bet the animal rescues (not humane society) would be thrilled to recieve it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 3 hr Fairydust 17,181
Word Association (May '10) 3 hr Fairydust 4,751
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 3 hr Fairydust 3,032
Snitch 3 hr RRDP 5
jcp 5 hr guest 3
bubba counts (Dec '15) 8 hr Jimmy Lane 35
alan wire (May '12) 10 hr Greenhorn 34

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance