First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Addison, IL

#1 Aug 30, 2011
Are they under new ownership? The shop has been completely redone on the inside and there was a new guy in there tattooing yesterday. Just wondering.

Benton, MO

#2 Aug 30, 2011
if you were in there yesterday you should have asked them. sounds like someone trying to drum up business to me.
curious

Addison, IL

#3 Aug 30, 2011
Well fyi I wasn't in there I walked by there!

Benton, MO

#4 Aug 30, 2011
just doesn't seem like the proper avenue for solid information. heresay and thirdhand gossip. get it from the horse's mouth.

United States

#5 Aug 30, 2011
Maybe if someone else owned it, the drugs and crappy expensive tattoos would stop! Heard they have that guy that used to work for Hittman working there. The one that worked with Lance in Dexter. The one that got arrested for piercing a minor...
Bryan lane

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6 Aug 30, 2011
Let me tell you something Lance still ownes SKIN CITY! As for ERIC getting in trouble who cares!! He is good a slinging ink thats all that matters! As far as DRUG'S how do u know they r selling DRUGS have u bought them from the shop I think not!! And being expensive on there tatt's u pay for what u get! If you can't spend the $ they want to charge stay ur broke ass out!!! Lance dont let these people get to u! U and ur crew do DAMN GOOD WORK u kinow it and so do they! LET THEM HATE! They r cowards but I will speak my mind and post my name unlike the above COWARDS!!!!:) HAPPY HATING!!!!!!
Jessica

Addison, IL

#7 Aug 31, 2011
Well I don't care what anyone's past is. I know I went there yesterday and the place looks great. Eric was very nice and professional and he did my tattoo for a VERY fair price! Cheaper than what Fleshhound said they would charge me for it! And it looks great! You people should go in and meet the guy and look at his portfolio and not judge by what some low life hater says on here!
no thanks

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Aug 31, 2011
if that guy wouldve tatted up or pierced MY minor child, he would have permanent markings all right and not from tattoes. no, i will not be supportive of someone that does things illegaly so that would mean everyone working in that place called skin city. ill take my business elsewhere AND pay a highdollar price! im just hoping your not speaking for lance there, bryan. your additude totally stinks! shows the demeanor of the people i guess..
Bryan lane

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#9 Aug 31, 2011
no thanks wrote:
if that guy wouldve tatted up or pierced MY minor child, he would have permanent markings all right and not from tattoes. no, i will not be supportive of someone that does things illegaly so that would mean everyone working in that place called skin city. ill take my business elsewhere AND pay a highdollar price! im just hoping your not speaking for lance there, bryan. your additude totally stinks! shows the demeanor of the people i guess..
NO THANKS we see ur name big one ROFLMFAO dont speak to me unless u have the balls to put ur name on here!
no thanks

Cape Girardeau, MO

#10 Aug 31, 2011
Bryan lane wrote:
<quoted text>NO THANKS we see ur name big one ROFLMFAO dont speak to me unless u have the balls to put ur name on here!
if i remember correctly i can speak to whomever i please, i live in america-dont you? so for your info smarta**, my name just happens to be john-but like that really matters huh? i dont know you from adam just the same as you not knowing myself. i really could care less to know you jerk by your demeanor on this thread. i am stating facts that people that do things illegally should be caught..including you probably. i guess if you are getting supplied you would naturally take up for them. what you need to learn in life is that people of your nature that you think are your friends are actually acquantiances. so, "bryan" i know where my balls are located..how bout you removing your sack from lance's mouth!
no thanks

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 Aug 31, 2011
Bryan lane wrote:
<quoted text>NO THANKS we see ur name big one ROFLMFAO dont speak to me unless u have the balls to put ur name on here!
just hope for lance's sake, your a** doesnt stink like your additude!

btw, what are YOU going to do about it "little" boy..and i use that phrase sarcastically as it fits your private area well also.

Chicago, IL

#12 Aug 31, 2011
Yes they do drugs and swap for tattoos. No I've never bought from them. Word gets around Sikeston quick. Look at Lance...proof enough. Can you say burnout? Or cracked out?
OMG HAHA

Dexter, MO

#13 Aug 31, 2011
Bryan lane wrote:
Is this the same Bryan Lane that got caught sucking off Shon Mccanless at Walmart 2 weeks ago....lmbo!!!
Betty Crocker

Addison, IL

#14 Aug 31, 2011
Your all just haters. I know for a FACT they don't swap no drugs for ink...really? How do you think the shop pays it's bills and how do you think they are able to put food in their mouths? They earn cash! And nothing more. Ridiculous really this post is. Kharma's a mfer...what goes around comes around. Just keep the slander coming losers!
kyle b

Addison, IL

#16 Sep 1, 2011
who gives a f*ck if erik pierced some minor years ago. monster makes his living off of minors. erik is one hell of a tattoo artist, he's the one who taught lance to tattoo. and if they were trading drugs for tattoos then how have they stayed in business for the last 3 years, huh? REALLY..! go into skin city and look around, look at thier portfolios, meet the artist don't just take some nameless f*cks' word for it.
caylee

Addison, IL

#17 Sep 1, 2011
kyle b wrote:
who gives a f*ck if erik pierced some minor years ago. monster makes his living off of minors. erik is one hell of a tattoo artist, he's the one who taught lance to tattoo. and if they were trading drugs for tattoos then how have they stayed in business for the last 3 years, huh? REALLY..! go into skin city and look around, look at thier portfolios, meet the artist don't just take some nameless f*cks' word for it.
I agree Erik you are the shit..thank you for the tattoo, looks awesome.....!!!!!
krystal

Addison, IL

#18 Sep 1, 2011
i love you guys !! no one else will ever tattoo me again. skin city rules !!
MICHAEL STERLY

Addison, IL

#19 Sep 1, 2011
MY TATTOO LOOKS GREAT. THANKS FOR COVERING THAT MESS UP. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BE STUCK WITH THAT UGLY THING FOR LIFE, THANKS AGAIN.....MIKE
RACHEL G

Addison, IL

#20 Sep 1, 2011
erik your the best ! lance your hot !!
LOL

Cape Girardeau, MO

#21 Sep 1, 2011
hmmm lot of stlouis ips...very ironic. people talking to themselves again on dayum topix! SMDH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brown Auto 4 min Jus wondrin 15
Good Landlords in Sikeston (Nov '16) 34 min Guests 74
James Still 1 hr Brad Burdick 3
Name something you crave (Jul '15) 1 hr Brad Burdick 577
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 2 hr Fairydust 3,054
music game (Sep '09) 2 hr Fairydust 9,852
Last Word ~~~First word (Nov '14) 3 hr Princess Hey 1,419

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance