of 3
Next Last
concerned citizen

Chagrin Falls, OH

#1 Nov 12, 2008
Has anyone had a good experience with them

Cape Girardeau, MO

#2 Nov 12, 2008
If they operate the same way they did when it was Jarvis it is bad, but they may have changed people. Morlan Dodge in Sikeston is great, the service department, sales people everyone is very nice and helpful.

Chagrin Falls, OH

#3 Nov 12, 2008
I heard a guy went in for an oil change and the idiots in sevice pulled the motor completely out of the vehicle.
Yee Haw

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Nov 12, 2008
Terry Couch is a good man, he traeted us well on our tradeing experience.
lost a customer

Ballwin, MO

#5 Nov 12, 2008
guest wrote:
I heard a guy went in for an oil change and the idiots in sevice pulled the motor completely out of the vehicle.
I sure believe that I had a oil change ,got to seeing oil spots under my truck my truck had oil checked was 3 quarts over full messed up the rings.of course they said it was because of my milage being high,never went back!
abc79

Southaven, MS

#6 Nov 12, 2008
terry couch was fired or quit a while back, knowing that morlan moran he probally fired him for no reason
citizen

Ballwin, MO

#7 Nov 12, 2008
"MORLAN DODGE" literally sucks, to make a very long story short I had to contact the Better Business Bureau to get my stuff straightened out with them, and I know for a fact that 7 other people went thru the same ordeal that I was going thru at the same time, so don't tell me how great they are, and the Jason guy that works in finance or use to anyway he is about the lowest scum bag I ever tried to deal with.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Nov 12, 2008
Terry Couch treated us right too at Morlan Dodge we bought a truck from him last year. He doesn't work there now?
abc79

Southaven, MS

#9 Nov 12, 2008
not sure ,nobody has a safe job with morlan he would be smart to find a better job, must suck to work for someone as bad as him
guest207

United States

#10 Nov 13, 2008
I don't know which Morlan dealership is in the old Kmart building. But I won't ever go back there. We were looking in a particular price range, told the guy that and he was still so pushy trying to talk us into a new car. Promised he could get it into our price range and all. Well we test drove it and came back to do the paperwork crap. He made us sign a paper that if he could get it into a certain price (which was 100 over our limit a month) that we would buy it. I refused to sign because that was not the price I had told him. So he changed it to 25 less, thinking I would sign then, I still refused. He finally ran the numbers anyway, obviously he didn't get it in our range so we said no thanks. He then sent someone else to try and talk us into it. When we told that man no also, both men told us how stupid we were that was a good deal blah blah blah. I know salesmen are pushy and all, but they don't have to be hatefull and everything. When a customer tells them this is how much they can afford and they don't have anything on the lot that fits than be honest. Dealerships at Cape were atleast honest like that. The main guy at morlan that we dealt with was jim taylor he said people call him sarge.

United States

#11 Nov 13, 2008
Can't say anything about Morlan Chevrolet. Had pretty good luck in the past with Steve Sands at Morlan Dodge. Don't think I PAID TOO MUCH!!!!

Jackson, MO

#12 Nov 13, 2008
OMG! I HATE Autry Morlan yelling "Yoy paid too much!" That just gets on my freaking nerves. We have not been able to trade since they took the dealership over. It's like my car is worth nothing, and theirs are worth 3 times the price.
They suck

Benton, MO

#13 Nov 13, 2008
I would rather set my vehicle on fire than take it back to there service dept!!!
boo doo bah

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Nov 13, 2008
Morlan Chevrolet is the former Jarvis Motor Co.
Morlan Dodge is in the old K-Mart building.
these two are not the same company, they are cousins, but not partners. so then, all these places have their ups and downs like ALL car dealerships do, like ALL repair facilities do. if you don't believe this, take you car around town for estimates. do yourselves a favor, learn how your car works and then maintain it, instead of driving it 'til the damn wheels fall off or it just quits on you, einstein!
Me too

Bragg City, MO

#15 Nov 13, 2008
Yee Haw wrote:
Terry Couch is a good man, he traeted us well on our tradeing experience.
I agree with you 100% on that. We recently traded with Terry and he was there for us even after the sale was final. That was our first time trading with Morlan Dodge. He made us feel as if we were friends...not just a sale to hurry up and get rid of.
morlan fan

Benton, MO

#16 Nov 13, 2008
To set the record straight it was Morlan Chevrolet the took the motor out of the truck instead of the oil change. Terry Couch is still there. The people in service are wonderful, I've never had any problems taking my vehicle to them.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#17 Nov 13, 2008
I'm glad to hear that Terry is still there he really tried to help us with our trade. We were upside down on the one we were trading and he worked until he found us the best deal to get it more evened out. We are in a lot better shape now with a newer vehicle.
Simply Screwed

East Prairie, MO

#18 Nov 13, 2008
I bought a used car from them that looked very nice and was told it was never wrecked. Within several months the paint on one side of the vehicle started revealing chipping, and simply just went away. Somehow they had put some kind of short term fix on a horrible looking finish. Now the whole passenger side has a lot of paint loss. Very disapointed in my deal and would never trust them again.
guest208

United States

#19 Nov 13, 2008
guest207 wrote:
I don't know which Morlan dealership is in the old Kmart building. But I won't ever go back there. We were looking in a particular price range, told the guy that and he was still so pushy trying to talk us into a new car. Promised he could get it into our price range and all. Well we test drove it and came back to do the paperwork crap. He made us sign a paper that if he could get it into a certain price (which was 100 over our limit a month) that we would buy it. I refused to sign because that was not the price I had told him. So he changed it to 25 less, thinking I would sign then, I still refused. He finally ran the numbers anyway, obviously he didn't get it in our range so we said no thanks. He then sent someone else to try and talk us into it. When we told that man no also, both men told us how stupid we were that was a good deal blah blah blah. I know salesmen are pushy and all, but they don't have to be hatefull and everything. When a customer tells them this is how much they can afford and they don't have anything on the lot that fits than be honest. Dealerships at Cape were atleast honest like that. The main guy at morlan that we dealt with was jim taylor he said people call him sarge.
This sounds exactly like the experience we had at a dealership in Cape. I guess it's everywhere.....
crooks

Jackson, MO

#20 Nov 18, 2008
I think A.Morlan is nothing but a huge crook. We have trade 3 or 4 times with them and will not be back.They do not back what they sell. The garage is the pits.The girls back there act like they know it all and walk around smoking in front of everyone to see and breathe. bunch of trashy people you cant trust

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
aramark uniform services (Apr '12) 3 min Guest 31
Good Landlords in Sikeston 6 hr Nasty 64
Terra Nova (Apr '11) 12 hr Guest 31
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 20 hr Savannah1990 17,030
music game (Sep '09) Mon word meister 9,687
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) Mon Fairydust 2,910
New law requires hand chip in minors Mon Behind Times 4

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance