Saint Paul, MN

#41 Jul 26, 2010
there are good and bad everything cops are not the exseption!!! but they are no worse than anyother group of people
no need to judg

United States

#42 Jul 26, 2010
iv been messed with by the cops to many times even been called some bad names and i was never charged with nothing they just look at u and assume ur up to no good if u live in sikeston and got long hair tats are u are in any way diffrent the cops will mess with u on or off duty and if ur a cops kid in this town you will just about get away with murder becuz they will budy up and blow it off

Saint Louis, MO

#43 Jul 27, 2010
omg plz wrote:
lol i left sikeston because maybe half of them are crooked. how is it that so many people are arrested on drug charges etc and RELEASED because they tell them who they get it from. hell KEEP THEM IN THERE and GET THE OTHER PERSON TOO. and alot of times cops there will tell u they will call someone for u or they will let u go if u just do this or that for them. wtf ever. i was ARRESTED for less than nickle sack of weed and they tried to get info out of me. I KNOW thats just a ticket. im not stupid.
Ok, and where does the "crooked cop" part come in? Do you believe in dealing with criminals, which you confessed you are, police cannot lie at all? Sure, they have SOME guidelines and lines they cannot cross, but they can say what they need to say to get the information. I suggest to you, if you don't want to deal with "crooked cops" quit breaking the law. Case Solved!
Double take

United States

#44 Jul 27, 2010
neutrality wrote:
Are there any crooked cops in Sikeston???? Do they ever illegally threaten those arrested? I would like an honest answer and any comments by others who have had bad experiences.
Why is it when people break the law and get caught,they yell the police are crooked but if they need help and the police officers respond and save their butt,then they say how great they are.Its like I like you when I need you but if I'm doing wrong leave me alone or I will talk bad about you.
Why Not

Kennett, MO

#45 Jul 27, 2010
Cops rule wrote:
All the Cops in Sikeston are the very best @ what they do.
whoohoo!! Yes, they are! Lol!....no, we do have some good ones...very good at what they do. It's not a personality contest and they're not perfect but I feel safe here ;) most days anyway...
Double take

United States

#46 Jul 27, 2010
omg plz wrote:
lol i left sikeston because maybe half of them are crooked. how is it that so many people are arrested on drug charges etc and RELEASED because they tell them who they get it from. hell KEEP THEM IN THERE and GET THE OTHER PERSON TOO. and alot of times cops there will tell u they will call someone for u or they will let u go if u just do this or that for them. wtf ever. i was ARRESTED for less than nickle sack of weed and they tried to get info out of me. I KNOW thats just a ticket. im not stupid.
If you smoke that weed long enough,you will be stupid.
Why Not

Kennett, MO

#47 Jul 27, 2010
dopeboy wrote:
frankie is as crooked as they come and im not talkin about his teeth!
well, "dope"boy ....with a name like that - I don't know that I'd be talking about someone else's teeth...if Frankie's got a crooked thought in his mind-I hope he uses it to figure out how to lock your butt away and keep you there!!!
Double take

United States

#48 Jul 27, 2010
DAM wrote:
<quoted text>
YES there was in the past i know a few...this happened when Bruce was the chief of Police there...i was a young college student drive my parents car going home one night during a storm and he and another police officer pulled me over took me to the station and held me over night telling me that what they know of me...all made up to scare me...after i told them if they wanted to know about me call the police officer Pedro Simmons...a few moments later they told me go home...the next morning my parents called and asked was i there over night and the police told my parents they never saw me....they can lie a lot...also during that time i had heard storys of how Bruce would take a pillet gun and shot torture people in jail there...also spray MACE onto the person in jail...this happened 40 years ago...it seems nothing has changed...
the few like Bruce makes the others that are good policemen look bad...a few bad apples spoils the lot...
Well "DAM" how did you ever make it to college.You can't write or spell.I do not believe your story is true.A 5th grade student could beat this.
Why Not

Kennett, MO

#49 Jul 27, 2010
Double take wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it when people break the law and get caught,they yell the police are crooked but if they need help and the police officers respond and save their butt,then they say how great they are.Its like I like you when I need you but if I'm doing wrong leave me alone or I will talk bad about you.
sooooo true!
Double take

United States

#50 Jul 27, 2010
guest wrote:
Well I don't know about the cops but Those ugly ass women they have sitting at those desk r rude an unprofessional and smack gum on the job!!
Now I do agree with you on this.I went to court on a ticket and when I went to pay it after court,there was a black female officer taking the fine money.I have never been in any kind of trouble in my life and have never written a bad check in my life.She stated to me in a sarcastic tone of voice that I hope we don't have to come after you to collect this.Now if they do not want to take checks its ok but for her to act like I was going to give her a bad check when she did not know me was bull Sh-t.I would be willing to bet that my bank account was a heck of alot bigger then hers.
AHHHHh

Saint Louis, MO

#51 Jul 27, 2010
Dont Know his Name but its the BALD cop that is A K9 officer..HES A LIER and CROOK
love to cook

Granite City, IL

#52 Jul 27, 2010
Leave Dan Norton alone! He is a wonderful prosecutor , fair ,honest and caring.Why don't you try doing his job for a day and see how good you are at it. I have seen him in court more times than you can count.And he has always been honest. Keep it up Dan, you will always have my support.
cops

Saint Paul, MN

#54 Jul 27, 2010
its there job keep an eye on what your kids do and they wont get arrested

Saint Paul, MN

#55 Jul 27, 2010
why do you guys think everyone is doing someone ???
Why Not

Mexico, MO

#56 Jul 27, 2010
AHHHHh wrote:
Dont Know his Name but its the BALD cop that is A K9 officer..HES A LIER and CROOK
don't even know his name but you know all about his character and integrity? lol! I think that's BS....funny...I know him well and he's never lied on me...pretty good guy if you don't piss his dog off! I'm jus' sayin'...;)

Saint Paul, MN

#57 Jul 28, 2010
Double take wrote:
<quoted text>If you smoke that weed long enough,you will be stupid.
lmao I know a few that have smoked themselve plum dumb idiots
Good cops

Chicago, IL

#58 Jul 28, 2010
We have excellant cops on our force. We should all be very proud to have these men and women watching over our town. The dispatchers do an excellant job too! If you don't like the police officers here move. See what type of officers you find elsewhere. I'm proud to live in Sikeston and proud of our Cops, Police Officers, Detectives and Firefighters. Thank you for the great job you do to serve and protect.

Saint Louis, MO

#59 Aug 10, 2010
love to cook wrote:
Leave Dan Norton alone! He is a wonderful prosecutor , fair ,honest and caring.Why don't you try doing his job for a day and see how good you are at it. I have seen him in court more times than you can count.And he has always been honest. Keep it up Dan, you will always have my support.
wht a fkn dork do u go to court for the fun of it or have a reason to b there such as facing a ticket of ur own? Dan Norton is a piece of crap lying idiot with a bad attitude and taks to u like u are stupid as do all the law/higher ups of gov here in Suxton Misery. Most of the cops and detectives are very crooked here and need to be blown out of the water. If you dont believe it look at Bill Ferrell and his record as Mr Rick Walter puts it out there for all the world to c. However Rick is a bit of a hipocrit as well calling himmself a christian but not allowing books or church into the Scott co jail?? Rawtaw crooked and has been known as a black killer, also Bobby Penrod dismissed from scott county for stealing evedence from the co evidence room and using it for setting up and getting sex. Howabout ole Jay Holcomb hwy patrol fed yes he is a real winner and screws soooooooo many women in the surrounding area and busts them with stuff only to let them go and charge the men they was with. Oh I could go on forever but it bores me and ur mostly idiotic cops answering this crap and of course do not like to b talked down to when u cant see who it is ooooooooo this is sooooooooo darn funny screw u Sikeston DPS.
DPS Proud

Saint Louis, MO

#60 Aug 11, 2010
We have excellent police officers in Sikeston! They might not always win a personality contest, but WOULD YOU, if you had to deal with all aspects of their job?? Give the officers a break, their jobs are not as easy as riding around in a car all night long. They protect everyone in the City, even those of you who complain about them; and when you complain, they still come to help you if they are called. Here's a idea-Stop breaking the law and you won't have a problem with the officers.

Thank you to all of the Officer, Firefighter and dispatchers for a job well done!

Addison, IL

#61 Aug 11, 2010
DPS Proud wrote:
We have excellent police officers in Sikeston! They might not always win a personality contest, but WOULD YOU, if you had to deal with all aspects of their job?? Give the officers a break, their jobs are not as easy as riding around in a car all night long. They protect everyone in the City, even those of you who complain about them; and when you complain, they still come to help you if they are called. Here's a idea-Stop breaking the law and you won't have a problem with the officers.
Thank you to all of the Officer, Firefighter and dispatchers for a job well done!
i agree they are the best

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terra Nova (Apr '11) 2 hr News 16
VOTE NO on School TAX ISSUE 2 hr Guest 64
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 2 hr Fairydust 17,016
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 2 hr Fairydust 2,534
music game (Sep '09) 2 hr Fairydust 9,567
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 2 hr Fairydust 2,796
Russia Rigged The Election to get Racist Trump ... 3 hr BuildTheWall 126

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance