Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

I am looking for a woman to be with my husband. I am interested in him being with another woman.

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

looking wrote:
I am looking for a woman to be with my husband. I am interested in him being with another woman.
Lmao and topix Is where you come looking? Are you trying to make sure he would catch something?? Lol!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

looking wrote:
You have got to be kidding. But if you're not, just put his name and a phone number on topix and I'm sure somebody will help you out. From some of the other threads on here, Sikeston sounds like the place to start.
looking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Only serious women please and all others keep their comments and rude remarks to them self thank you
why

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

If your husband is interested in another woman, surely he can find his own? I'd check the state laws, I believe soliciting in this state is still illegal.

You don't need another woman, you need mental help.
chickenpicken

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

looking wrote:
WE ( Men ) need more ladies like you . Hope you find her , Have a GOOD time

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Oh yeah? Well if someone was interested what kind of woman are you looking for? And how would a person go about contacting you?
im a man

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

YEA do put info on here, you husband will be you x i say a year from now ,,, setting yourself up for down fall if your serious about looking for a woman....smartin up read your bible theres answers to this in there...lol plz dont do it!
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

im a man wrote:
YEA do put info on here, you husband will be you x i say a year from now ,,, setting yourself up for down fall if your serious about looking for a woman....smartin up read your bible theres answers to this in there...lol plz dont do it!
Ur soo full of sh*t! My hubby an I have been entertaining other women for years now. An he is not my ex!!!!
O an the religion BS card is gettin really "old"!!
Good luck on finding ur woman!!!!
chickenpicken

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Go To Craigslist( Woman looking for man) ,Sikeston Will be there.
mama

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

curious wrote:
<quoted text>Ur soo full of sh*t! My hubby an I have been entertaining other women for years now. An he is not my ex!!!!
O an the religion BS card is gettin really "old"!!
Good luck on finding ur woman!!!!
We have been doing the same but, she didn't say for them she said him?????
mama

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

GLASS wrote:
You are sick people our there hell that why you said I do. But there is always sick men and lady like you there can't be ant luv you yoy are looking our side
Slow down... Catch a breath don't have a heart attack... There is plenty of love in my marriage sex is fun... Get over it nothing you can say can change the things other people enjoy... Just like and the Big Mac for you fatty...
chickenpicken

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

im a man wrote:
What if your wife came from work one day and said ( There will be NO more sex in this house ever again ) Like an ass I asked about doing it outside . Not a good thing to say .Its been 3 years and some times I would like to just touch a living warm body
dritydrity

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

GLASS wrote:
All I got to say you all are sick as hell. And you all are going to get something that you can't give back drity drity. But dogs.
Lol... And we are all going to hell too
MR MAN

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

just becareful married people sleeping with others seems harmless, it can go bad im sure not every couple but most, cant stand the trouble that follows...then you got nothing, is it worth it.....just saying
chickenpicken

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

I Love her always will /never cheat on her It just drives me nuts that she would say that .If I had said it I would been sleeping in the shed .She wont talk about it AS for Glass , if it is against her way of thinking ,Why in the world is she / he still on here . If you don't like what I/ WE say go to To Billy Grahams web site .But who knows you might be a good friend if you let your hair down

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

???

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

chickenpicken wrote:
<quoted text> What if your wife came from work one day and said ( There will be NO more sex in this house ever again ) Like an ass I asked about doing it outside . Not a good thing to say .Its been 3 years and some times I would like to just touch a living warm body
I know where your coming from my guy doesn't touch me any more. Miss the contact so much that cheating starts to cross my mind.

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Nasty!!! This is why disease is spread!! Y'all need some Jesus.
chickenpicken

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

guest wrote:
<quoted text>I know where your coming from my guy doesn't touch me any more. Miss the contact so much that cheating starts to cross my mind.
Know what you mean

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Sikeston Forum right now

Search the Sikeston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Holly Rehder 33 min Kyle 10
Let's Chat 1 hr honeymylove 143
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 95,818
Remembering 2 hr night machine 35
True or False Game 2 hr honeymylove 285
dead beat parents 3 hr Haha 69
BMU Rate Increase Needed 3 hr A Conservative 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sikeston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••