banks in sikeston
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Nov 28, 2008
whats the best bank in sikeston? just moved to the area and i see so many want to make the right choice!
Mother

Cape Girardeau, MO

#2 Nov 28, 2008
Focus Bank cause it's locally owned!!!!!
My Bank

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Nov 28, 2008
We use Montgomery, Not sure why. My wife used to work there when it was Bank of Sikeston and on Kingshighway and just never changed. I guess it's ok. Not much difference in them. I know when we have a problem, they are quick to get it cleared up, Thanks to Sharon Black..

Ballwin, MO

#4 Nov 28, 2008
Focus Bank is the best. Always Friendly and has the hottest girls.

Ballwin, MO

#5 Nov 28, 2008
Focus Bank is the best bank in town. Yes it is locally owned. They are always friendly and ready to help you and they have the hottest girls in town. So what more could you possiably ask for.
Wrong

Jackson, MO

#6 Nov 28, 2008
My Bank wrote:
We use Montgomery, Not sure why. My wife used to work there when it was Bank of Sikeston and on Kingshighway and just never changed. I guess it's ok. Not much difference in them. I know when we have a problem, they are quick to get it cleared up, Thanks to Sharon Black..
US Bank was Bank of Sikeston, Montgomery was First National
I agree

Jackson, MO

#7 Nov 28, 2008
Mother wrote:
Focus Bank cause it's locally owned!!!!!
Focus Bank is the best. Britt McConnell is honest and will know you where ever he sees you . Marty , Leah and Starla are the best too.
Oh Yea

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Nov 28, 2008
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
US Bank was Bank of Sikeston, Montgomery was First National
You are so right, My Bad..I must be getting old.
Joel Sr

Cape Girardeau, MO

#9 Nov 28, 2008
Montgomery! Come and see us!
GTR

Jackson, MO

#10 Nov 29, 2008
I like Montgomery Bank, they have treated me very good.
Liberty4all

Moberly, MO

#11 Nov 29, 2008
Montgomery Bank has a lot of good products, services, and employees. But, their greatest asset is Sharon Black!! She is the best. None better anywhere!!
citizen

Ballwin, MO

#12 Nov 29, 2008
I bank at Southern Missouri but I lived in the Dexter and got started with them so that is where I have stayed, they treat me nice and have always took care of anything I need. My companion banks with Focus and they have always been good also, you do have several choices.
Listener

Ballwin, MO

#13 Nov 29, 2008
This question is funny because my friend and I were in The Grecian in Sikeston yesterday having lunch and three ladies from the bank across the street were in there, the conversation between them was about the recent raise the bank had given them, one lady was not happy at all because she had "only gotten .50 cents an hour" and she said they should have just kept it, I think that she should be happy to get a raise. But you can't make some people happy with anything.

Mexico, MO

#14 Nov 29, 2008
Listener wrote:
This question is funny because my friend and I were in The Grecian in Sikeston yesterday having lunch and three ladies from the bank across the street were in there, the conversation between them was about the recent raise the bank had given them, one lady was not happy at all because she had "only gotten .50 cents an hour" and she said they should have just kept it, I think that she should be happy to get a raise. But you can't make some people happy with anything.
I dont think this statement has anything to dow ith what bank a person should choose.
freddy

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Nov 29, 2008
Montgomery bank is locally owned also.
namreeb

Waterloo, WI

#16 Nov 30, 2008
We have used First Midwest Bank in Sikeston since they opened and couldn't be happier.
bankee

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Nov 30, 2008
Joel Sr wrote:
Montgomery! Come and see us!
I have been banking there for over 20 years and never laid eyes on you,(other than your commercial). Do you work from home, semi-retired or is your office upstairs because you don't want to be seen? just asking.

Since: Nov 08

Jackson, MO

#18 Nov 30, 2008
Joel owns the bank but has other businesses that require most of his time.
focus bank employee

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Nov 30, 2008
Id have to agree focus bank is the best!!

Florissant, MO

#20 Nov 30, 2008
US Bank sucks. The people at the branch have no idea what is going on when you ask questions about your account. They just tell you to call the 800 number. Dumbasses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what do you have on? (Jul '14) 4 min lingerie girl 1,397
Felons need jobs too. (Oct '16) 5 hr Answer 70
Good Landlords in Sikeston 5 hr Zest 65
music game (Sep '09) 7 hr Fairydust 9,717
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 7 hr Fairydust 2,932
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 7 hr Fairydust 17,057
True or False Game (Apr '14) 7 hr Fairydust 4,196

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance