|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

You haven't heard of Nazis?

I guess that explains why you believe everything puked up by the right wing blather industry.
the only real usa first

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

bufu wrote:
You haven't heard of Nazis?
I guess that explains why you believe everything puked up by the right wing blather industry.
No, I am not Republican,or past history, but if you tried to call me nazi to my face I would stomp your ass.The nazis killed six million jews, not to mention gypsies, eastern europeans,and mentally handicapped people.Be brave on the internet, but I don't see anything that makes me think you are any better than those right wing nut jobs.
bufu

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Ooooh, a tough typist.
bufu

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

BTW, tough typist. I wasn't talking to you.
the only real usa first

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

bufu wrote:
BTW, tough typist. I wasn't talking to you.
Yes and you are real brave on the internet. It was me you were responding to when you said it.And I am tough in person too.
bufu

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

I was responding to Taxman asking how Nazis act.

Nazis are the type that think their country is entitled to bomb another country and steal their resources. People that think like that are Nazi as hell.

Don't forget, Nazis claimed Poland attacked first and they were merely counter attacking.
the only real usa first

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

If you believe you can draw parallels between the US dealing with Iran and the Germans dealing with Poland,I think you need to do some soul searching.I have been to Dachau. Look up Buchenwald,Warsaw,and Arbeiten Macht Frei.
the only real usa first

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

You sound more like the ones who were saying it was none of our business what the nazis did in Poland, they weren't doing us any harm.I don't just blindly support Israel, but Ahmadinejad has said that all the jews should be killed.That puts him in the Hitler role in my world view.
bufu

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

"If you believe you can draw parallels between the US dealing with Iran and the Germans dealing with Poland,...."

I'm not talking about the U.S. acting like a Nazi, I'm talking about you acting like a Nazi.
bufu

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

"Ahmadinejad has said that all the jews should be killed"

That is incorrect.
--------

Talk to Al Jazeera

Dan Meridor: We misquoted Ahmadinejad

We analyse the words and issues central to the dispute between Iran and Israel with Israel's deputy prime minister.
Talk to Al Jazeera Last Modified: 16 Apr 2012

As the US and Europe confront Iran in talks about its nuclear programme, the diplomatic tensions between Iran and Israel remain at boiling point, with threats of an attack on the Islamic Republic by the Jewish state. And there is one expression that is continuously invoked by the Israeli leadership in order to justify its claims that Iran is an existential threat.

In the words of Binyamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister: "They are the leaders of Iran who called for a new Holocaust and who vowed to wipe Israel off the map."

Al Jazeera's Teymoor Nabili talks to Dan Meridor, Israel's minister of intelligence and atomic energy and deputy prime minister, about this and questions him over Israeli politicians' claims that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the Iranian president, said Iran would 'wipe Israel out'.

"They [Iranian leaders] all come basically ideologically, religiously with the statement that Israel is an unnatural creature, it will not survive," Meridor says. "They didn't say 'we'll wipe it out', you are right, but 'it will not survive, it is a cancerous tumour, it should be removed'. They repeatedly said 'Israel is not legitimate, it should not exist'."

On this episode of Talk to Al Jazeera we analyse the words and issues central to the dispute between Israel and Iran with Israel's deputy prime minister.

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/talktojaz...
Mrs. Spellcheck

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

the only real usa first wrote:
You sound more like the ones who were saying it was none of our business what the nazis did in Poland, they weren't doing us any harm.I don't just blindly support Israel, but Ahmadinejad has said that all the jews should be killed.That puts him in the Hitler role in my world view.
America already fought a eight year war with Iran and didn't gain a thing. We taxpayers funded the Iran-Iraq war, making Saddam Hussein rich and powerful.
Iran are not cowardly Arabs. They fought the Arab Iraqi's hand to hand sometimes, Iraq had modern American weapons and training, and still never gained an inch of ground. One million died, our tax dollars(where did Saddam get 500 BILLION dollars in the 1980's-USA-Saudi Arabia?). It is unwinnable, and Iran is not a small country nor a vast desert wasteland. Tehran is a huge metro city, vast like L.A
I think it is an election year in Iran, Israel and America so all these candidates have to sound tough for the voters...
We seem to never learn we cannot police the world.
the only real usa first

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

bufu wrote:
"If you believe you can draw parallels between the US dealing with Iran and the Germans dealing with Poland,...."
I'm not talking about the U.S. acting like a Nazi, I'm talking about you acting like a Nazi.
Make up your mind, are you talking to taxgayboy, or to me?
the only real usa first

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

bufu wrote:
That is incorrect.
--------
Talk to Al Jazeera
Dan Meridor: We misquoted Ahmadinejad
We analyse the words and issues central to the dispute between Iran and Israel with Israel's deputy prime minister.
Talk to Al Jazeera Last Modified: 16 Apr 2012
As the US and Europe confront Iran in talks about its nuclear programme, the diplomatic tensions between Iran and Israel remain at boiling point, with threats of an attack on the Islamic Republic by the Jewish state. And there is one expression that is continuously invoked by the Israeli leadership in order to justify its claims that Iran is an existential threat.
In the words of Binyamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister: "They are the leaders of Iran who called for a new Holocaust and who vowed to wipe Israel off the map."
Al Jazeera's Teymoor Nabili talks to Dan Meridor, Israel's minister of intelligence and atomic energy and deputy prime minister, about this and questions him over Israeli politicians' claims that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the Iranian president, said Iran would 'wipe Israel out'.
"They [Iranian leaders] all come basically ideologically, religiously with the statement that Israel is an unnatural creature, it will not survive," Meridor says. "They didn't say 'we'll wipe it out', you are right, but 'it will not survive, it is a cancerous tumour, it should be removed'. They repeatedly said 'Israel is not legitimate, it should not exist'."
On this episode of Talk to Al Jazeera we analyse the words and issues central to the dispute between Israel and Iran with Israel's deputy prime minister.
http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/talktojaz...
First I don't know how anyone could give credence to Al Jazeera, they are the fox news of the jihadist world.Then even by your own quote, they say Isreal is a cancer and should be removed. when you remove a cancer you try to kill it off completely, how can that be construed as anything but another holocaust? They say it is not legitimate and should not exist. I don't agree with the Israeli behavior on the west bank and Gaza, but they have been under constant threat since their creation.Wild rhetoric is always tempting, it's tempting for the Iranian's, it is tempting to the Israelies, I go across the line myself. But you calling people nazis puts you right in the same class as the idiot who calls people commies if they disagree with him.
bufu

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

<quoted text>Make up your mind, are you talking to taxgayboy, or to me?
Your a nazi so I'm talking to you.
bufu

Bonnots Mill, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

"First I don't know how anyone could give credence to Al Jazeera, they are the fox news of the jihadist world."

How convenient. Just dismiss something if it's a speed bump to your predjudices.

To be precise, I explained Nazis to Taxman and I called you a Nazi and explained plainly why I called you a Nazi.
the only real usa first

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

bufu wrote:
"First I don't know how anyone could give credence to Al Jazeera, they are the fox news of the jihadist world."
How convenient. Just dismiss something if it's a speed bump to your predjudices.
To be precise, I explained Nazis to Taxman and I called you a Nazi and explained plainly why I called you a Nazi.
Al jazeera is the one that reported that they said Ireal was a cancer that must be completely removed, that was right in the quote you copied and pasted, now let me tell you something you rudipoo chicken shit piece of crap, you think you can say what ever you want too and then call more names when you get called on it, you are not a pimple on a man's ass.
Tax Man

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

<quoted text>Al jazeera is the one that reported that they said Ireal was a cancer that must be completely removed, that was right in the quote you copied and pasted, now let me tell you something you rudipoo chicken shit piece of crap, you think you can say what ever you want too and then call more names when you get called on it, you are not a pimple on a man's ass.
Quote: you are not a pimple on a man's ass.
Actually I had a pimple on my ass and I thought of both of you....
bufu

Bonnots Mill, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

You posted this:

Which is incorrect. You are welcome to claim that's what Ahmadinejad implied or inferred because everyone gets an opinion.

When you say we should bomb Iran and take their oil I could follow your lead and claim that you said Iran should be wiped out.

But I'll leave rhetoric like that to you and
Ahmadinejad.
the only real usa first

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

bufu wrote:
You posted this:
Which is incorrect. You are welcome to claim that's what Ahmadinejad implied or inferred because everyone gets an opinion.
When you say we should bomb Iran and take their oil I could follow your lead and claim that you said Iran should be wiped out.
But I'll leave rhetoric like that to you and
Ahmadinejad.
"They [Iranian leaders] all come basically ideologically, religiously with the statement that Israel is an unnatural creature, it will not survive," Meridor says. "They didn't say 'we'll wipe it out', you are right, but 'it will not survive, it is a cancerous tumour, it should be removed'. They repeatedly said 'Israel is not legitimate, it should not exist'. that is cut and pasted straight from your post.in what way can you "imply or infer" anything but a call for the destruction of Israel from that?
bufu

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

I say like you, the Iranians engage in heated rhetoric in pursuit of political goals.

That the Iranians are upset about the Israelis imposing apartheid on several million Palestinians for 40 yrs is understandable. It upsets me too.

There's your cancer. The cancer Israel inflicts on the Palestinians.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Sikeston Forum right now

Search the Sikeston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Miner baptist 4 min Changing 1
Bizzare Dr. In sikeston (Jun '12) 15 min Jake 10
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 31 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 95,756
dead beat parents 34 min Southernmom89 63
Facebook 1 hr guest 9
Christina Lee Land aka Christine Davis (Nov '13) 5 hr A friend 7
William D. - They let him out? (Dec '13) 6 hr A friend 2
Merick's Sandwich Shop 14 hr no name 41
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sikeston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000