of 17
Next Last
bufu

Jackson, MO

#1 Feb 24, 2013
Montana legislator introduces bill to give corporations right to vote

By David Ferguson
Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Montana Republican state legislator has introduced a bill that would give corporations the right to vote in municipal elections. According to Think Progress, Rep. Steve Lavin (R-Kalispell) has introduced Montana House Bill No. 486, which would grant to “a firm, partnership, company or corporation” that owns property within a district the right to vote as a citizen of that district.

more

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/23/montana...

Since: Jul 12

Jackson, MO

#2 Feb 24, 2013
I think it's a good idea.

If Democrats want to give the privilage of voting to millions of individuals who have ignored our soveriegn borders and shown no respect for our laws, why not let legally created 'artificial people'(that's one of the definitions of a corporation) to vote?

Saint Charles, MO

#3 Feb 24, 2013
Felix Ortiz, democrat, New York introduced a bill that would require gun owners to carry a 1 million dollar liability insurance policy.

Most people cannot possibly afford that. Most gun owners are responsible people. Just another bill aimed at making sure the American people have no way of defending themselves, families, or property.
bufu

Jackson, MO

#4 Feb 24, 2013
The democrats only want citizens to vote. To claim otherwise makes one stupid or a liar or both.
bufu

Jackson, MO

#5 Feb 24, 2013

"Most gun owners are responsible people."

Most gun owners live outside of New York state where the legislation was proposed.

I am very much in favor of all gun owners being required to carry liability insurance, How much is open to discussion.

“I Y A A Y A S”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#6 Feb 24, 2013
bufu wrote:

Most gun owners live outside of New York state where the legislation was proposed.

I am very much in favor of all gun owners being required to carry liability insurance, How much is open to discussion.
You are so stupid. It's not the responsible owner doing the crimes. Can't you see that ??? You are stupid and blind
bufu

Columbia, MO

#7 Feb 24, 2013
You are correct. Criminals use firearms to shoot holes in people instead of animals or paper targets.

Did you hear about the criminal who shot 20 6 yr olds to death?

Let's stop for a minute and ponder 20 6 yr olds shot to death in minutes with a firearm. Nothing else provides such efficiency in killing people.

Jackson, MO

#8 Feb 24, 2013
bufu wrote:
The democrats only want citizens to vote. To claim otherwise makes one stupid or a liar or both.
the dumacrats want illegas to vote and even dead people hell look what is going on in Ohio now where they are finding people even poll workers who voted twice for Obama and don't see anything wrong with it

Jackson, MO

#9 Feb 24, 2013
bufu wrote:
You are such a low information person you shouldnt be alllowed to vote period

Jackson, MO

#11 Feb 24, 2013
Quote @ bufu: "The democrats only want citizens to vote. To claim otherwise makes one stupid or a liar or both."

Really?

http://www.thecuttingedgenews.com/index.php...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/20/new-have...

http://www.therightperspective.org/2012/10/29...

http://godfatherpolitics.com/4627/thanks-to-d...

Bufu, you and I have debated many times in these forums. I know you're intelligent but misguided in many of your political beliefs.

North Carolina wants to put a pink stripe on the licenses so they can be readily recognized. ACLU attorney Raul Pinto said, "North Carolina should not be making it harder for aspiring citizens to integrate and contribute to our communities by branding them with a second-class driver's license. There is simply no reason for officials to stigmatize people who are in the U.S. legally with an unnecessary marker that could lead to harassment, confusion, and racial profiling."

Note that since the illegals will have a driver's license, this liberal is already calling them LEGAL.

The DNC sees illegals as a huge untapped voting bloc and is slowly doing everything they can to cater to the illegals. Issueing driver's licenses is the first step to granting them the 'right' to vote.

Jackson, MO

#12 Feb 24, 2013
Sorry, I rearranged my post and didn't catch this.

Second paragraph after links should have read: North Carolina wants to put a pink stripe on the licenses they issue to illegal aliens....

“I Y A A Y A S”

Location hidden

#13 Feb 24, 2013
bufu wrote:
You are correct. Criminals use firearms to shoot holes in people instead of animals or paper targets.

Did you hear about the criminal who shot 20 6 yr olds to death?

Let's stop for a minute and ponder 20 6 yr olds shot to death in minutes with a firearm. Nothing else provides such efficiency in killing people.
Your buses doing a good job here lately.
bufu

Columbia, MO

#15 Feb 24, 2013

"North Carolina wants to put a pink stripe on the licenses so they can be readily recognized. ACLU attorney Raul Pinto said, "North Carolina should not be making it harder for aspiring citizens to integrate and contribute to our communities by branding them with a second-class driver's license."

What has that got to do with the democratic party? The answer is nothing.
bufu

Columbia, MO

#16 Feb 24, 2013

"the dumacrats want illegas to vote and even dead people hell look what is going on in Ohio now where they are finding people even poll workers who voted twice for Obama and don't see anything wrong with it."

All lies.

“I Y A A Y A S”

Location hidden

#17 Feb 24, 2013
Prove they are lies

Jackson, MO

#18 Feb 24, 2013
Quote @ bufu: "What has that got to do with the democratic party? The answer is nothing."

If leftist groups like the ACLU and the 'NC Dream team' are for it, the Democrat party is to.

Should I even mention that the DEMOCRAT Attorney General of NC is saying that they will have a 'legal presence' just because of the state issueing a drivers license?

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/22/17...

The whole issue of the federal gov't, namely Obama by executive order creating the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program or DACA, telling the states who to issue licenses to is yet another violation of the Constitution by this regime.

Jackson, MO

#19 Feb 24, 2013
bufu wrote:
"....in Ohio now where they are finding people even poll workers who voted twice for Obama and don't see anything wrong with it."
All lies.
Wrong again, bufu. It's true. Just because you don't WANT to believe something doesn't make it a lie.

http://abc22now.com/shared/news/top-stories/s...

“I Y A A Y A S”

Location hidden

#20 Feb 24, 2013
A Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again, bufu. It's true. Just because you don't WANT to believe something doesn't make it a lie.

http://abc22now.com/shared/news/top-stories/s...
He is blind in one eye and can't see out the other. I swear he has been locked up and sheltered his whole life

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Feb 24, 2013
It not only looks like the democrats are busy waging war on republicans, but, on women also. Example, Joe Biden's comment which would leave his wife defenseles after firing both shots, but how about Joe Salazar who thinks woman should not have a firearm but just blow a whistle.

Jackson, MO

#22 Feb 24, 2013
bufu wrote:
Montana legislator introduces bill to give corporations right to vote
By David Ferguson
Saturday, February 23, 2013
A Montana Republican state legislator has introduced a bill that would give corporations the right to vote in municipal elections. According to Think Progress, Rep. Steve Lavin (R-Kalispell) has introduced Montana House Bill No. 486, which would grant to “a firm, partnership, company or corporation” that owns property within a district the right to vote as a citizen of that district.
more
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/23/montana...
Why not? Millions vote who have never paid taxes or worked a day in their life. Corporations pay taxes to keep these people in their gold chains and IPhones without working. I firmly believe if you dont pay taxes or contribute to society, you should not vote. Maybe then people would not be voting numerous times and bragging about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bart Smith's Church 11 min Wrestler 66
Sikeston teacher 1 hr Tay 4
Girl named virginia (Sep '15) 2 hr makes her world g... 28
Last Word ~~~First word (Nov '14) 2 hr night machine 1,022
What are you listening too? (Jan '13) 3 hr night machine 92
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 3 hr Vector aka Victor... 2,100
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 4 hr Princess Hey 16,303
Darin n Amanda Newton (Jun '12) 21 hr Guest 61

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web