Midwest Drifters
MDMC

Jackson, MO

#212 Dec 7, 2011
I think you need to be careful how you speak to a patch holder
Rick Kolwyck

San Jose, CA

#213 Dec 7, 2011
MDMC wrote:
I think you need to be careful how you speak to a patch holder
I voiced my support for who and what I believe in. And meant no disrespect. However why are you so angered by my support.
MDMC

Jackson, MO

#214 Dec 8, 2011
Rick Kolwyck wrote:
<quoted text>
that was added when Morehouse flooded. I may not live there anymore but I still have close friends that do. So if you think I support them your wrong. As I put my name I dont see yours. So think what you want. I know who I am and I am proud of who I support
I know who you are too, but you put that you are a police supporter on a public site.
Rick Kolwyck

Los Angeles, CA

#215 Dec 8, 2011
MDMC wrote:
<quoted text>I know who you are too, but you put that you are a police supporter on a public site.
As I said I added it , the Corp of Engineers and the Missouri National Guard at the same time to check on how things where going in Morehouse. But if I meant any disrespect to you or any MDMC I would not of put my name, I would hide behind a fake name. And I didn't.
Rick Kolwyck

Los Angeles, CA

#216 Dec 8, 2011
MDMC wrote:
<quoted text>I know who you are too, but you put that you are a police supporter on a public site.
And if you know who I am then you know that I ain't your enemy
GGMC SUPPORTER

United States

#217 Dec 9, 2011
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is there a plan on how to handle a fight ? Ive been to going to bars off and on for thirty years now and have never been in a fight .
Sounds like they expect it to happen
I am just sayin that when there has been fights to break out where they were at they try to calm it down. and if someone is in the way that is not in the fight. they try to get them out of the way. like one time before i was out partying with them and some trouble makers came in tryin to start stuff. i was outside on the phone when things got pushed to the outside i had a Drifter come outside look at me and asked if i was ok. when i told him yes he asked me nicely to get inside so i would not get hurt. even tho the pple tryin to start problems had already jumped in a truck and left. the Drifter did not know if they would be back. thats what they do. they care for those who respect them. and try not to start anything with the club. or a brother club.

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#218 Dec 9, 2011
MDMC wrote:
<quoted text>you are a coward
Nope Im not scared of you, But the MDMC Should be, Because ALL you do is make them look STUPID !! They need to tell your sorry azs to quit posting on topix and get someone with SOME SENSE To represent them , BECAUSE ALL YOUR DOING IS RUINING THEIR NAME !

IDIOT ! HA
LOL

United States

#219 Dec 9, 2011
MDMC wrote:
<quoted text>your facebook says your activities are the new madric co sheriffs dept. you can't support them and the MC both.the Drifters don't want cop lovers
What an idiot...I sure hope the rest of your so called club isn't as stupid as this one,mwd ain't nothing but a bunch of small time wanna bees,have some balls,stand up for yourself,some of us don't need to run with a group of toothless rednecks to feel good about ourselves,you ladies crack me up...LOL
guest

Tomball, TX

#220 Dec 9, 2011
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>What an idiot...I sure hope the rest of your so called club isn't as stupid as this one,mwd ain't nothing but a bunch of small time wanna bees,have some balls,stand up for yourself,some of us don't need to run with a group of toothless rednecks to feel good about ourselves,you ladies crack me up...LOL
don't worry they aren't all disrespectful jerks.
WTF

Jackson, MO

#221 Dec 9, 2011
this guy isn't a drifter, probably not even a biker, I wouldn't pay any attention to him
old g

Saint Joseph, MO

#222 Dec 9, 2011
live in st joe, drifters are nice, dont know about other chapters, but have talked to others and 1% starting to say missouri is open territory.since vagos opened up shop in their area
DFFD

United States

#223 Dec 10, 2011
rider wrote:
<quoted text>No, the Midwest Drifters are not one percenters, but they are prospects for a one percenter M.C called the Galloping Goose, and just for Your information if You dont know, the Midwest Drifters in Sikeston are nothing more than the old Road Dogs, The Midwest Drifters needed numbers in there club so the Gooses come in and stripped the Road Dogs of their patch and Made them Midwest Drifters, worst mistake they ever made, they lost all the respect they ever had from just about every motorcycle rider in the county because them Road Dogs have always been trouble and it dont matter what You call them they always will be trouble.
..........
The Midwest Drifters are a suport clup for the GG's not prospects. They like a family and as a group have shown more compassion for those in need then i see from the general publick. The Joplin GG's do alot of toy runs fund rasers for those in need it dont matter who needs the help. The public has no clue what it means to be an mc become one learn more before you judge! I am Squirrel prospect Midwest drifters Joplin and a supporter of a good bunch of men the Galloping Gooses Who have shown more heart than the general public has shown!!
guest

Tomball, TX

#224 Dec 10, 2011
DFFD wrote:
<quoted text>..........
The Midwest Drifters are a suport clup for the GG's not prospects. They like a family and as a group have shown more compassion for those in need then i see from the general publick. The Joplin GG's do alot of toy runs fund rasers for those in need it dont matter who needs the help. The public has no clue what it means to be an mc become one learn more before you judge! I am Squirrel prospect Midwest drifters Joplin and a supporter of a good bunch of men the Galloping Gooses Who have shown more heart than the general public has shown!!
Nicely said.... Love this.
Guest

Cape Girardeau, MO

#225 Dec 10, 2011
I think the public knows what a motorcycle gang is and what it represents. You have to realize that we donít see a club we see a gang. You wear the same getup colors and patches but yet try to say you are different because you do benefits to help people. You are just a bunch of good ole boys never doing no harm. Yet.
guest

Tomball, TX

#226 Dec 11, 2011
Guest wrote:
I think the public knows what a motorcycle gang is and what it represents. You have to realize that we don’t see a club we see a gang. You wear the same getup colors and patches but yet try to say you are different because you do benefits to help people. You are just a bunch of good ole boys never doing no harm. Yet.
yea that's just it, all you see is the outside, stereotyping people is pathetic!!! You can't get past their hair, beards or their style to get to know who they really are... Grow the [email protected] up you're not in high school, LOSER!!!!
no dog in this

Jackson, MO

#227 Dec 11, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
yea that's just it, all you see is the outside, stereotyping people is pathetic!!! You can't get past their hair, beards or their style to get to know who they really are... Grow the [email protected] up you're not in high school, LOSER!!!!
It's not hair, beards,ect. it's women getting beat up in their clubhouse.
Guest

Cape Girardeau, MO

#228 Dec 11, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
yea that's just it, all you see is the outside, stereotyping people is pathetic!!! You can't get past their hair, beards or their style to get to know who they really are... Grow the [email protected] up you're not in high school, LOSER!!!!
The outside is a good indicator of what the inside is all about. You want to project an image I would say that looking like the Hells angels is not the way to go, you think? You are just stereotyping yourself so you are the one that needs to get a clue and grow up.
Big Country

Grass Valley, CA

#229 Dec 12, 2011
50 percent of them are criminals!
guest

Tomball, TX

#230 Dec 12, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>The outside is a good indicator of what the inside is all about. You want to project an image I would say that looking like the Hells angels is not the way to go, you think? You are just stereotyping yourself so you are the one that needs to get a clue and grow up.
nah I see the inside, I don't judge people for how they appear
Guest

Cape Girardeau, MO

#231 Dec 12, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
nah I see the inside, I don't judge people for how they appear
Well I hope they donít forget to wear a suit when in front of the judge but of course, everyone will see how good they are inside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 30 min Princess Hey 18,170
Lisa Inman 1 hr Guest 15
What are you listening too? (Jan '13) 2 hr Princess Hey 144
music game (Sep '09) 2 hr Princess Hey 10,660
what do you have on? (Jul '14) 2 hr Princess Hey 1,513
Last Word ~~~First word (Nov '14) 2 hr Princess Hey 1,723
Word Association (May '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 4,943

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages