of 2
Next Last

Benton, MO

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Has she been found?
another guest

Dexter, MO

#2 Mar 4, 2013
I don't think so. Does anyone have anymore info?
joyce

United States

#3 Mar 4, 2013
I am a worried St Louisian so I went to her FaceBook page and messaged her. Letting her know that everyone is worried and if she can, message me back to let us know if she is safe.
Ashley Nicole Crowley

Chaffee, MO

#4 Mar 4, 2013
Well I'm hoping she gets found soon I have known this girl since she was a little baby and I just don't want nothing bad for her to happen to her. Hopefully she will go back home after she stops being mad but I know she has had a hard time since her dad died. I'm praying an I hope everyone else is to

Dexter, MO

#5 Mar 4, 2013
So is she just mad n hidin out sum where?
ashley nicole crowley

Chaffee, MO

#6 Mar 4, 2013
Well she got in trouble and walked out of her house

Dexter, MO

#7 Mar 4, 2013
Well if she is just hidin out & nothin bad happened to her, her momma needs to whoop her ass!
LookingOn

Southbury, CT

#8 Mar 4, 2013
Her FB claims she is married and uses the same photos. I wondered if it was even true. I'm not from Sikeston but her photos came across my FB page and I don't like to forward if I can't verify. Went to KFVS12 and couldn't find anything about it.

??
ashley nicole crowley

Chaffee, MO

#9 Mar 4, 2013
She's not married shes 14 or 15
ashley nicole crowley

Chaffee, MO

#10 Mar 4, 2013
8th grade
lookng

Dexter, MO

#11 Mar 4, 2013
No she's a teenager & I know some of her family it's reliable. Wow when time is of the utmost important it's great to know that ppl like you want to "verify" first, God forbid you look bad! I sure hope no one you love ever goes missing!
goodness

United States

#12 Mar 4, 2013
Yeah the hell with verifying. It popped up on my fb page, I seen how close to home it was, and so I shared. Kfvs doesn't report EVERYTHING. I would want it to be shared also if it was my daughter. Praying she gets a hold of someone just to let everyone know she is ok and praying for a safe return.

Florissant, MO

#13 Mar 4, 2013
She's been found
joyce

United States

#14 Mar 4, 2013
Where did you get your information? I hope it is true.

Dexter, MO

#15 Mar 4, 2013
joyce wrote:
Where did we get our info on what? The disappearance? Her recovery? What exactly are you asking?

Florissant, MO

#16 Mar 4, 2013
The information that she has been found came from her mother.
???

Dexter, MO

#17 Mar 4, 2013
joyce wrote:
Guess your initials are jbh?
Jay breezy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#18 Mar 4, 2013
Y'all shut the he'll up she is a good girl she was just mad y'all act like y'all wouldn't did that y'all not perfect so stop talking about her like that
guest 2

Dexter, MO

#19 Mar 4, 2013
Jay breezy wrote:
Y'all shut the he'll up she is a good girl she was just mad y'all act like y'all wouldn't did that y'all not perfect so stop talking about her like that
First learn how to spell & use the English language. Next I don't think anyone is pointing out any faults, just concern for her!
Jay breezy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#20 Mar 4, 2013
Who told u to talk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats put Illegals ahead of Americans 32 min Guest 62
Why are whites so intimidated by blacks? 33 min Guest 102
music game (Sep '09) 2 hr Fairydust 10,918
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 2 hr Fairydust 4,104
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 2 hr Fairydust 18,821
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 2 hr Fairydust 3,842
Doctors 3 hr Massa 2

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance