Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102478 Jul 29, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really quite simple. Republicanism leads to RECESSIONS and DEPRESSIONS.
There are NO exceptions. Just ask any educated American.
Well Said ... GAME POINT!!!!!
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#102479 Jul 29, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
New events announced for the 'Liberal Olympics':
The multiple voting/graveyard canvasing/ballot box stuffing triathlon
The 200 meter welfare check chase
The 1000 meter pass the blame relay
The blame Americathon
The freestyle EPA invented 'Science' dash
The above post clearly proves
CONservatism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS

The only cure
VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE
The Anti Liberal

Ozark, MO

#102480 Jul 29, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, a year before Bush43 left office gas was $4.13 a gallon.
Today, it is $3.50 -- STILL not up to the Bush43 record.
When Bush43 left office, the Dow Jones Average was down around 7,900. Today, the Dow is at 16,912 -- one of the longest sustained increase in history!
OH, I FORGOT! YOUR MOTHER DIDN'T HAVE ANY SAVINGS! Poor Max!:(
Now why would you go back to a year before Bush left office instead of what it was the day he left office? What was the cost when he left office? That's right, it was a national average of $1.74 a gallon when Bush left office. Since then we have had 5 straight years of $3 average or more a gallon under Obama. No one argues that it spiked under Bush and he deserves the blame for it. However, it was brought back under control before he left office. The prices we pay now are all on Obama and his policies no matter how hard people like you try to twist and bend the truth.

Of course the stock market is being sustained, but by what? The answer is artificial stimulus and low interest rates. When that stops, and it will stop, we are going to see one of the biggest crashes in stock market history. Which is all part of Obama's plan to destroy America. I don't care what die hard Obama followers like you think about it either. You are to blinded by your politics, and what I can only guess is an equal hatred for America like Obama's, to see the truth of the matter. You probably don't care anyway since you more then likely have no investment in the stock market and no clue on how it really works.

That is all I have to say to you. After reading all of your posts since you showed up yesterday I have come the conclusion that you are of very low intelligence and are capable of nothing but cynicism, mockery, ridicule, and contempt for anyone whose beliefs go against yours. I have no time for people like you.
Muslim in the White House

Ava, MO

#102481 Jul 29, 2014
O’Reilly on Growing Threats to America:‘Something Is Terribly Wrong’

In this evening's Talking Points Memo, Bill O’Reilly sounded the alarm on growing threats to America, starting with Russian “dictator” Vladimir Putin’s attempts to humiliate President Obama at every turn.

"The Factor" host singled out Russia’s violation of the 1987 missile treaty, separatist rebels’ continued attacks in Ukraine and the hampered investigation into the MH17 crash as extreme acts of Russian provocation, not to mention Putin’s announcement that he will restore relations with Castro’s Cuba.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/07/29/bill-o%E...

Ava, MO

#102482 Jul 29, 2014
Suspects Laugh as They Follow 18-Year-Old Into Her Apartment Building — What They Do Next Is Hard to Watch

Police are searching for two suspects who followed an 18-year-old woman into her Brooklyn apartment building and violently attacked and robbed her after she entered the elevator. The extremely disturbing assault was captured on surveillance video.

In the video released by police, the two thugs can be seen laughing as they follow the young woman into the building. When she gets into the elevator, one of the men follows her in while the second suspect blocks her from escaping and grabs her by the neck and forcibly drags her into the hallway.

The obviously brave 18-year-old fights back, seemingly punching one of the men in the face as they attacked her. However, she was overpowered by the men, who pinned her to the floor and violently beat her before finally taking off with her purse.

~ It looked like the victim was white. If the roles were reversed it would be called a "hate crime" and Jessie "Ass" Jackson and Al "not too" Sharpton would be having a "melt down."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/29/su...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#102483 Jul 29, 2014
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text> Try looking at gas prices the last full year Bush left office in 2008. Typical of you Dawg...pick what works for your weak arguments.
I have looked at them. However, the longest time period GasBuddy offers price graphics is 5 years, not enough for you to see Bush43's gas prices peak at over $4, which is the highest ever in US history.

Feel free to Google it, if you wish.
The Anti Liberal

Ozark, MO

#102484 Jul 29, 2014
It's interesting how in order to keep my gun rights I have to fight the same people who think it is OK to take the lives of 3,572 unborn babies every day.
The Anti Liberal

Ozark, MO

#102485 Jul 29, 2014
Bush vacationed at his Texas Ranch 51 times.
Cost to taxpayers: 20 million.

Obama vacationed in Africa one time.
Cost to taxpayers: 100 million.

Ava, MO

#102486 Jul 29, 2014
"A country with no Borders is not a country."
~ Thomas Jefferson
http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/No...

Mike Pence Learned HHS Was Dumping Illegal Alien Children In Indiana From The Press, Not HHS
http://weaselzippers.us/194810-mike-pence-lea...

Jerry Brown: Instead Of Sending Troops To Secure Border, We Should Heed The “Religious Call” And Allow Illegals To Overrun America…
~ They don’t call him “Moonbeam” for nothing.
http://weaselzippers.us/194823-jerry-brown-in...

Pelosi (Again) Compares Illegal Immigrant Minors To Baby Jesus…
http://weaselzippers.us/194817-pelosi-again-c...

Bachmann:‘We Saw Border Processing, Not Border Security’
~ The new outreach program for the Border Patrol.
http://weaselzippers.us/194807-bachmann-we-sa...

#102487 Jul 29, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
Obama to Israel: You have no right to your borders
In an address to the Joint US Congress on May 24, 2011, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu admitted that Israel has no right to its current borders -- or at least should return to the borders as specified in 1967.

He inflamed Israeli conservatives by that statement. Here is a portion of Netanyahu's speech to a joint session of the US Congress:

{QUOTE} Two years ago, I publicly committed to a solution of two states for two peoples -- a Palestinian state alongside a Jewish state.

(Applause.) I'm willing to make painful compromises to achieve this historic peace. As the leader of Israel, it's my responsibility to lead my people to peace.(Applause.)

Now, this is not easy for me. It's not easy, because I recognize that in a genuine peace, we'll be required to give up parts of the ancestral Jewish homeland. And you have to understand this: In Judea and Samaria, the Jewish people are not foreign occupiers.(Cheers, applause.)

We're not the British in India. We're not the Belgians in the Congo. This is the land of our forefathers, the land of Israel, to which Abraham brought the idea of one god, where David set out to confront Goliath, and where Isaiah saw his vision of eternal peace. No distortion of history -- and boy am I reading a lot of distortions of history lately, old and new -- no distortion of history could deny the 4,000-year-old bond between the Jewish people and the Jewish land.(Sustained applause.)

But there is another truth. The Palestinians share this small land with us.(Applause.) We seek a peace in which they'll be neither Israel's subjects nor its citizens. They should enjoy a national life of dignity as a free, viable and independent people living in their own state.(Applause.) They should enjoy a prosperous economy, where their creativity and initiative can flourish.{END QUOTE}

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/tra...

#102488 Jul 29, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
If we honored each baby murdered under the Liberal policy of abortion since 1973 with a moment of silence we would be silent for over 100 years.
Abortion... nothing but Liberal genocide on the defenseless.
Perhaps you should seek a political solution to your dilemma.
The Anti Liberal

Ozark, MO

#102489 Jul 29, 2014
If abortion is merely about women's right's...then what were mine?
- Giana Jessen, abortion survivor.
The Anti Liberal

Ozark, MO

#102490 Jul 29, 2014
Well I guess on the plus side we did go 224 years without having a President as terrible as Obama. That has to be a record for any nation past or present.
The Anti Liberal

Ozark, MO

#102491 Jul 29, 2014
When the Obama memoirs are written the book will have no spine.

#102492 Jul 29, 2014
Truth wrote:
The problem is you losers think a political party is the answer it is not.
You need to educate yourself beyound your intelligence .
If I was not informed or unaware of the surroundings of the real world I would really be ashamed to listen to 2010 senate gossip .
Grow up folks .
Read a book and get educated!
Yellow dawg democrat when you get older you will understand that the democrats don't have your back .
To tell you the "Truth," I am 80 years of age, and rarely does ANYBODY have my back, except in their gunsights.

Ummm ... which book, specifically, would you suggest that we read to perform this educational miracle?

And, also pray tell, how does one educate oneself beyond one's intelligence? That sounds like a non sequitur to me.

#102493 Jul 29, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>Now why would you go back to a year before Bush left office instead of what it was the day he left office? What was the cost when he left office? That's right, it was a national average of $1.74 a gallon when Bush left office. Since then we have had 5 straight years of $3 average or more a gallon under Obama. No one argues that it spiked under Bush and he deserves the blame for it. However, it was brought back under control before he left office....
You seem to have a little trouble understanding that I returned to the peak of Bush43's gas prices.

Further, you are unable to see the massive error of your thinking in any event.

The rest of these boys don't get it, and I am still letting them stew in their own juices.

{Cue "so-called 'patriot'" to come riding up to save the day!}

#102495 Jul 29, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
<quoted text> ... Of course the stock market is being sustained, but by what? The answer is artificial stimulus and low interest rates. When that stops, and it will stop, we are going to see one of the biggest crashes in stock market history. Which is all part of Obama's plan to destroy America.... I have no time for people like you.
Oh, rat's ass! Don't be such a "Chicken Little." You conservatives are all alike, fueled no doubt by your genetic fear of all things.

And ... by the way ... if you "have no time for people like (me)" ... WHY DID YOU TAKE THE TIME? Duh! I cannot believe ANYTHING YOU SAY. You even contradict YOURSELF!

#102496 Jul 29, 2014
Muslim in the White House wrote:
O’Reilly on Growing Threats to America:‘Something Is Terribly Wrong’
In this evening's Talking Points Memo, Bill O’Reilly sounded the alarm ...
ROFL! Bill O'Reilly? REALLY? Why doesn't he just go sexually harass a staffer again?

#102497 Jul 29, 2014
Muslim in the White House wrote:
Suspects Laugh as They Follow 18-Year-Old Into Her Apartment Building — What They Do Next Is Hard to Watch
Police are searching for two suspects who followed an 18-year-old woman into her Brooklyn apartment building and violently attacked and robbed her after she entered the elevator. The extremely disturbing assault was captured on surveillance video.
In the video released by police, the two thugs can be seen laughing as they follow the young woman into the building. When she gets into the elevator, one of the men follows her in while the second suspect blocks her from escaping and grabs her by the neck and forcibly drags her into the hallway.
The obviously brave 18-year-old fights back, seemingly punching one of the men in the face as they attacked her. However, she was overpowered by the men, who pinned her to the floor and violently beat her before finally taking off with her purse.
~ It looked like the victim was white. If the roles were reversed it would be called a "hate crime" and Jessie "Ass" Jackson and Al "not too" Sharpton would be having a "melt down."
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/29/su...
"It looked like the victim was white"? What did the attackers look like? Cat got your tongue, "Ava"? Or are you afraid that you will be seen as a racist?

#102498 Jul 29, 2014
The Anti Liberal wrote:
Bush vacationed at his Texas Ranch 51 times.
Cost to taxpayers: 20 million.
Obama vacationed in Africa one time.
Cost to taxpayers: 100 million.
Bush lied about WMD in Iraq.

One study showed the initial cost of Bush43's mindless, illegal, immoral war to taxpayers as over $2 trillion, with future interest payments bringing the total to an estimated $6 trillion.

(Are you aware that "billion" is between "million" and "trillion"?)

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/14/us-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Preacher Accused of Raping Teenage Studen... 18 min Dangggg 11
4 Word Phrase Game (Dec '13) 1 hr Fairydust 3,195
* The ALPHABET Game * (Jul '11) 1 hr Fairydust 6,261
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Fairydust 16,883
True or False Game (Apr '14) 1 hr Fairydust 4,009
Name a ( h o e ) you know lol 2 hr Todd 3
keep 1 drop 1 = + 3 stacked (Dec '13) 4 hr Princess Hey 3,045

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance