Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#65191 Sep 14, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
Obama Backing Islamic Radicals Behind Libya, Egypt Attacks
Read More: http://www.wnd.com ...
WND, formerly WorldNetDaily

That says it all, "JIHADIST"!

#65192 Sep 14, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
Savage: Islamic takeover hatched in Obama's 'ivory tower'
http://www.wnd.com ...

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#65193 Sep 14, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I figure that President Obama being "too busy to meet with Netanyahu" will send Netanyahu a strong message to be more courteous next time he wants to visit the White House.
President Obama holds "all the aces." And besides, he has a "full house"! Ah, hahahahahahaha!
Yeah He's the ACE of SPADES !

Hiliry is one of the JOKERS,Biden is the other ! The rest of the DECK is STACKED againest Americans !

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#65194 Sep 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !

THAT SAYS IT ALL YDD

#65195 Sep 14, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
Consequences of Obama weakness
Evil advances when America isn’t feared or respected
"JIHADIST," were the attacks on the US embassies in Egypt and Libya planned by your Jihadist organization?

#65196 Sep 14, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Same boring, rinse and repeat response I make Dan Mortinsane post during all his Anti-American MELTDOWNS.
Dan Mortinsane is a very good and predictable little TOPIX BITCH. Good girl, Dan.
Since I am once again being prevented from "judging" comments on Topix, I will simply REPEAT your comment and judge it as:

BRILLIANT! HELPFUL! AGREE!

#65197 Sep 14, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
Not only does working for the Obama adminstration get you killed, it apparently get's you f**ked up the ass as well.
PICKET: UPDATE - Lebanon news rape report on murdered U.S. amb. in Libya remains unconfirmed by AFP
Read more: PICKET: UPDATE - Lebanon news rape report on murdered U.S. amb. in Libya remains unconfirmed by AFP - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercool...
That should make the FAGfromSmithville, aka the Yellow LADYdawg, happy. I can see why she works so hard to support Obama.
Strange that you should rejoice in the murder of US employees at the US embassy in Libya.

Now I know why you call yourself "JIHADIST."

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#65198 Sep 14, 2012
<quoted text>
"JIHADIST," were the attacks on the US embassies in Egypt and Libya planned by your Jihadist organization?
The DAWG that WAGS the TAIL

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#65199 Sep 14, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
Well it's Friday...and Romeny disgraced himself all week and is now laging in all the polls...question will he even make it to the debates?....hahahahahahahaha
GOP =self inflicted disater
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#65200 Sep 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Since I am once again being prevented from "judging" comments on Topix, I will simply REPEAT your comment and judge it as:
BRILLIANT! HELPFUL! AGREE!
How About Mean, Disagree, Clueless !

#65201 Sep 14, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
Looks like a certain little Neoconservative facist is going berzerk with desperation. Watch this MELTDOWN in progress under its newly minted Topix registered name.
Yes, but this particular Neo-CON made one large tactical error. It announces itself as "JIHADIST," which is particularly useful to designate its political beliefs.

(265 posts in 12 hours is informative also. No "casual" user on Topix -- not even ME -- posts THAT MANY TIMES in 12 hours! This is clearly a paid agent, or series of paid agents. Undoubtedly Neo-CON.)

#65202 Sep 14, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, so tell me how do you read a news show?
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The US has taken out Bin Laden And 15 others in their chain of command, and you think they will let them by with this?
SPC
"I've already read about the Democrats latest excuse as to why our Embassies were attacked. They're trying to blame it on Romney. Now why does that not surprise me?"
post#65058
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! "SPC" lies again, and you nailed him again!_8-)

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#65203 Sep 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes, but this particular Neo-CON made one large tactical error. It announces itself as "JIHADIST," which is particularly useful to designate its political beliefs.
(265 posts in 12 hours is informative also. No "casual" user on Topix -- not even ME -- posts THAT MANY TIMES in 12 hours! This is clearly a paid agent, or series of paid agents. Undoubtedly Neo-CON.)
Scared Liberal !

#65204 Sep 14, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
UNREAL. Obama Calls Libyan President to Thank Him For Support After US Ambassador Murdered (Video)
This is the day after US Ambassador Stevens was murdered at the consulate.
And, the Islamist killers may have been tipped off by elements within Libya’s security forces.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/09/unrea...
"JIHADIST," your comment IS "UNREAL."

Had you watched and listened to your linked video, you would have heard the Fox News commentator describe the event: "Mr. Obama, calling Libya's president to thank him for his condolences for the American lives lost."

The Libyans have already arrested four suspects in the embassy attack.

This is just one more example of your SPUN propaganda. 265 posts in 12 hours is quite a significant bit of activity on your part, "JIHADIST"!

#65205 Sep 14, 2012
Here is the direct result of Romney's barrage of lies over the past week:

Mitt Romney lags in swing states, polls show

(article by Nia-Malika Henderson, in the Sep. 14 "Washington Post")

{QUOTE}A slew of new polls suggests that Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is lagging behind President Obama in several crucial swing states.

The polls comes as the Romney campaign has shrugged off Obama’s post-convention bounce as a “sugar high” and as Republicans have urged Romney to get more specific about his agenda.{END QUOTE}

http://tinyurl.com/8k9c5fk
informed citizen

Caruthersville, MO

#65206 Sep 14, 2012
it really doesn't matter. America is no longer a democracy, it is a plutocracy (rule by the rich.) The federal reserve bank is not a part of the federal government at all, no more so than federal express. It is a privately owned corporation, concered only about protecting its own intrest. Mayer Rothschild, part of one of the family that helped to ensure that every major country in the world had a privately owned central bank, said ,"give me control of a nations money and i care not who makes its laws." The federal reserve bank prints all our money and loans it out with intrest to the government and the banks. This is why we are in debt. These people control intrest rates, infation/ deflation(which hasn't occured since the federal reserve act was signed december 23, 1913 in secrecy while most senators and congressmen were at home enjoying christmas with their families. They own the media, and have enough money to back any politican which they choose to support through that media. Its a plutocracy plain and simple, and i guarantee you that things will continue to get worse until we kill this problem at the source. It dosen't matter who gets the vote if the same group of evil men with evil intent stay in power behind closed doors. I love this country and the freedoms we enjoy and i just wish the people would stop falling into the same old technique of control the "divide and conquer" method before they take all these freedoms away from us one by one in the name of "homeland security" which by the way hitler also had a department "deutchland security" and used it to take away the people rights in the name of security. They teach us to distance ourselves from the each other through race, social class, political beliefs, religion, ect... if the people can agree on nothing then the tyrants have already won. THE PEOPLE UNITED CAN NEVER BE DEFEATED. Don't put the blame of the way america is today on one person and be divided along the lines of democrat/ republican, realize that you have an equal responsibility and when we stand together we can make this world any way we choose. THE PEOPLE UNITED CAN NEVER BE DEFEATED

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#65207 Sep 14, 2012
Here is the direct result of Romney's barrage of lies over the past week:
Mitt Romney lags in swing states, polls show
(article by Nia-Malika Henderson, in the Sep. 14 "Washington Post")
{QUOTE}A slew of new polls suggests that Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is lagging behind President Obama in several crucial swing states.
The polls comes as the Romney campaign has shrugged off Obama’s post-convention bounce as a “sugar high” and as Republicans have urged Romney to get more specific about his agenda.{END QUOTE}
http://tinyurl.com/8k9c5fk
YAWN
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#65208 Sep 14, 2012
<quoted text>
So which is it, "Norton"?
1. You have gone totally senile?
2. You are on meth?
3. You have been watching too much Limbaugh?
4. You are being paid to post this propaganda?
5. You wish to act like you have a clue?
Any other possibilities?
The other possibility is that you are totally stupid!

CHEERS!
informed citizen

Caruthersville, MO

#65209 Sep 14, 2012
This plutocracy is the reason that hemp is illegal. This law protects several monopolies. For example rudolph diesel invented the diesel engine because he was tired of paying 5 cents a gallon for gasoline. He designed an engine that could run on vegetable oil that he produced on his own farm, and contrary to popular belief the diesel engine can still be run on vegetable oil, the major car manufacturers just design them to run on diesel fuel. The only conversion you have to do to one of these cars is add an extra tank for the veggie oil run a hose from the radator through the tank( because the veggie oil has to reach a temp of 120 degrees or it is too thick to run through the engine) and let the car idle on diesel(or biodiesel) for 15 minutes, to heat the oil tank up. Then you can run on pure veggie oil through the same engine, same mileage and everything. The hemp seed is almost 50% oil, so by choosing to run our cars on vegetable oil and growing hemp in our bachyards we could redistribute the wealth of the oil monopolies to all the people of america. You could burn hemp seed oil in diesel generators through the same conversion, or biomass conversion through pryolysis (applying high heat to organic material in the absence of air or in reduced air) produces clean burning charcoal to replace coal. Again growing in our own backyard would redistribute the wealth of this industry thoughout the nation. we cant go in our back yards and get coal, but we can grow hemp.
The cotton farmers in america sprays 26 billion dollars worth of chemicals a year, destroying the soil and poisoning the water shed. Hemp requires no chemicals and gives nutrients back to the soil, while producing a stronger longer lasting fiber than cotton.
The hempseed contains all the essential ammino and fatty acids required to produce healthy human cells. This means it is a complete protien and provides fat. These are the first two things that people usually die of when starving(you see the african child with the big bloated belly is a symptom of exteme protien deficency). Hemp seeds could feed the world.
http://phoenixtears.ca is a website that will show you how to cure cancer with high quality buds through extraction and consumption of the essential oils of the cannabis bud. Tommy chong and many others have used this nontoxic cancer cure. But instead they pump children full of chemo and radiation, where their parents have to wear rubber gloves to change their diapers, because it is one of the most profitable industries in the world. it also works as a cancer prevention. We could grow this in our own back yards and be independent from the medical system, another viscious monopoly.
One acre of hemp produces as much paper as 4.1 acres of timber. we could save the forest(95% which have been cut down in america) and redistribute this wealth among america.
We could make our clothes, food, houses, medicines, fuel, and any product made from petroleum from this one plant. This would cause a "ripple effect" where the money would be redistributed to everyone who would grow it.

I love you all
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#65210 Sep 14, 2012
informed citizen wrote:
it really doesn't matter. America is no longer a democracy, it is a plutocracy (rule by the rich.) The federal reserve bank is not a part of the federal government at all, no more so than federal express. It is a privately owned corporation, concered only about protecting its own intrest. Mayer Rothschild, part of one of the family that helped to ensure that every major country in the world had a privately owned central bank, said ,"give me control of a nations money and i care not who makes its laws." The federal reserve bank prints all our money and loans it out with intrest to the government and the banks. This is why we are in debt. These people control intrest rates, infation/ deflation(which hasn't occured since the federal reserve act was signed december 23, 1913 in secrecy while most senators and congressmen were at home enjoying christmas with their families. They own the media, and have enough money to back any politican which they choose to support through that media. Its a plutocracy plain and simple, and i guarantee you that things will continue to get worse until we kill this problem at the source. It dosen't matter who gets the vote if the same group of evil men with evil intent stay in power behind closed doors. I love this country and the freedoms we enjoy and i just wish the people would stop falling into the same old technique of control the "divide and conquer" method before they take all these freedoms away from us one by one in the name of "homeland security" which by the way hitler also had a department "deutchland security" and used it to take away the people rights in the name of security. They teach us to distance ourselves from the each other through race, social class, political beliefs, religion, ect... if the people can agree on nothing then the tyrants have already won. THE PEOPLE UNITED CAN NEVER BE DEFEATED. Don't put the blame of the way america is today on one person and be divided along the lines of democrat/ republican, realize that you have an equal responsibility and when we stand together we can make this world any way we choose. THE PEOPLE UNITED CAN NEVER BE DEFEATED
Very, very well stated!!!

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4 arrested at home east of Miner facing drug ch... (Jun '12) 9 min Master 7
kkk (Nov '12) 11 min Master 30
Crystal Marcum (Sep '11) 46 min Pop Quiz Bitch 29
What happened to Brad Marcum...Where did he go??? 2 hr Old Friend 1
Eclipse glasses 2 hr hmm 2
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 3 hr Fairydust 17,628
music game (Sep '09) 3 hr Fairydust 10,283

Sikeston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sikeston Mortgages