Worker at Lowes in Sikeston

Posted in the Sikeston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Scott City, MO

#1 Oct 13, 2012
I went in to Lowe's a couple of times and I see a very hot Filipino guy working! He is super cute. Any one know who he is? He looks Filipino any way.
off limits

Cape Girardeau, MO

#2 Oct 14, 2012
Curious wrote:
I went in to Lowe's a couple of times and I see a very hot Filipino guy working! He is super cute. Any one know who he is? He looks Filipino any way.
if he is skinny, dark hair, and looks kinda mexican that is my kinfolks boyfriend and they are due to be having a baby in december. will let her know you think he is so cute. im sure she will appreciate the comment. thanks, this is too funny! LOL
Guest 64

Wentzville, MO

#3 Oct 15, 2012
Curious wrote:
I went in to Lowe's a couple of times and I see a very hot Filipino guy working! He is super cute. Any one know who he is? He looks Filipino any way.
FYI--The spelling is Philippino if he is from the Philippines.I hope his baby mama has an education and can spell better than you because she will need to get to work as soon as she gets on her feet from having that baby in Dec. If this very hot "filipino" works at Lowe's all he makes is a little gas money. Oh that's right, the kinfolk said he is a boyfriend so she will ride on the welfare train.
off limits

Cape Girardeau, MO

#4 Oct 15, 2012
Guest 64 wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI--The spelling is Philippino if he is from the Philippines.I hope his baby mama has an education and can spell better than you because she will need to get to work as soon as she gets on her feet from having that baby in Dec. If this very hot "filipino" works at Lowe's all he makes is a little gas money. Oh that's right, the kinfolk said he is a boyfriend so she will ride on the welfare train.
LOL did someone touch a nerve with you? you forget your "happy pill"?

1. who cares if someone makes a typo, this isnt english class and im almost positive you arent a grammer scholar. who cares if the original poster mispelled a word. if you want to be politically correct, make sure you use correct punctuation. opps, but you didnt!

2. who cares what he makes? hes working, unlike most. there are different positions that pay different amounts at businesses, so make sure you know what your talking about before you put your two cents in next time.

3. one day they will get married. its not for anyone else to decide but themselves, as to when the time is right. im sure there is someone that is not wedd (with children) in your family.(probably yourself or your immediate family). can you say you waited until marriage before you had sex? i doubt it. i know i didnt!

4. go check your closet for cobwebs and make sure your house isnt made of glass while your casting stones to others.

again, thanks for the compliments!
off limits

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Oct 15, 2012
Guest 64 wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI--The spelling is Philippino if he is from the Philippines.I hope his baby mama has an education and can spell better than you because she will need to get to work as soon as she gets on her feet from having that baby in Dec. If this very hot "filipino" works at Lowe's all he makes is a little gas money. Oh that's right, the kinfolk said he is a boyfriend so she will ride on the welfare train.
"baby mama"? no need to respond any longer! LOL
Guest 101

Wentzville, MO

#6 Oct 15, 2012
off limits wrote:
<quoted text>
"baby mama"? no need to respond any longer! LOL
Whoa!!!! Did we strike a nerve with you? No, there are no bastard children in my family. When mommy and daddy haven't yet married when a baby is born it is called a bastard.When a movie star has a child by choice without getting married she is called a single mother. But not in the real world!The hard working, tax paying population has just about had it's fill of paying for the results of other people's brainless choices You still have time for your baby to be born with a legal last name.Get Married!You have no excuse other than you want welfare and all that you can for free with it.Look around yourself at the grocery store sometime when you haul out that Wic paper. People are looking at you and thinking bad thoughts about you.Your cart is piled up with things they can't afford to buy even though they work forty hours a week. Sure I have dirt in the corners, sure I have done things that the bible says not to,yes I had sex before I was married but I made sure I did not get pregnant. It's a no-brainer unless you just want to get pregnant. I just never tried to make myself think that bad behavior was fine because everyone else I lived around did it. Again I say--get married!!!!!
customer

United States

#7 Oct 15, 2012
I was in there Sunday and there was a strawberry blond cashier in there who's name was Christy. Would luv to know who she is. Cute as a button!
Lowes Worker

United States

#8 Oct 15, 2012
You guys have me and another guy mixed up
The guy you are talking about is married and has 3kids and drives the white Honda van
Lowes Worker

United States

#9 Oct 15, 2012
Plus he's only been in America for 1 year, and plans too move too Japan next.
Lowes Worker

United States

#10 Oct 15, 2012
@Guest101
Seriously though uncalled for and you have no right too judge anyone, your not god, neither do you not have a sin upon you so shut the hell up.
customer

United States

#11 Oct 15, 2012
So who's the cute cashier named Christy?
woof

Scott City, MO

#12 Oct 15, 2012
Lowes Worker wrote:
You guys have me and another guy mixed up
The guy you are talking about is married and has 3kids and drives the white Honda van
This guy is a young guy maybe in his early twenties. Very handsome! Beautiful eyes! ;)
stfu moron

Cape Girardeau, MO

#13 Oct 15, 2012
Guest 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa!!!! Did we strike a nerve with you? No, there are no bastard children in my family. When mommy and daddy haven't yet married when a baby is born it is called a bastard.When a movie star has a child by choice without getting married she is called a single mother. But not in the real world!The hard working, tax paying population has just about had it's fill of paying for the results of other people's brainless choices You still have time for your baby to be born with a legal last name.Get Married!You have no excuse other than you want welfare and all that you can for free with it.Look around yourself at the grocery store sometime when you haul out that Wic paper. People are looking at you and thinking bad thoughts about you.Your cart is piled up with things they can't afford to buy even though they work forty hours a week. Sure I have dirt in the corners, sure I have done things that the bible says not to,yes I had sex before I was married but I made sure I did not get pregnant. It's a no-brainer unless you just want to get pregnant. I just never tried to make myself think that bad behavior was fine because everyone else I lived around did it. Again I say--get married!!!!!
u disgust me. who would want to be with someone like your bastard self anyways? OH,thats right your the son of a bitch! you have no right telling anyone what to do. you have no right judging people when you dont know their circumstances and you sure as hell have no right admitting it was okay for you to have sex before marriage but not okay for someone else. you can stfu now stupid. noone cares to hear your poor pity me stories anymore. tell your mama to go get you some wic cheese with your damn wine.
Guest 101

Wentzville, MO

#14 Oct 15, 2012
I don't judge people. I know what it's like to be broke. But I was raised to fend for myself, not expect handouts.At times in my life I've needed help and had to ask family for it. I'm talking about the current "fiance" bullshit. I'm like Judge Joe Brown--- a fiance means you are engaged to be married--what is the date of the wedding then? Oh,when your kids are all past 18 years of age and you can't draw on them? By that time the girls in the family already have them a "fiance"and a baby or three. And so it goes-----on and on and on. It's a taught way of life and you know it. Sad!
guest

United States

#15 Oct 15, 2012
I would like a shot of the cashier sarah
really

Scott City, MO

#16 Oct 15, 2012
OK, you backward truculent rednecks your short attention span has moved away from the original posters topic in lieu of cursing and bashing people anonymously. Wait, this is Sikeston... So who is the young slim Asian or Hispanic guy at Lowe's? if you don't know that is fine. Please stop acting your IQ
hmm

Bonne Terre, MO

#17 Oct 16, 2012
I thought this was on a post a long time ago.A woman that was registered on here said that was her husband.Might not be the same one though.
Sikeston

Wentzville, MO

#18 Oct 16, 2012
really wrote:
OK, you backward truculent rednecks your short attention span has moved away from the original posters topic in lieu of cursing and bashing people anonymously. Wait, this is Sikeston... So who is the young slim Asian or Hispanic guy at Lowe's? if you don't know that is fine. Please stop acting your IQ
Did they get on your toes too?
seriously

United States

#19 Mar 28, 2013
Someone needs to inform Albert's wife about him screwing a younger girl. Prolly 23 or 24. I seen them a while back making out in Lowe's and have seen her in there a lot talking to him. He's prolly just using her for sex but his wife still needs to know.
learn facts

Sikeston, MO

#20 Mar 29, 2013
I am married and with my husband and I both working full time jobs we qualified for WIc..check out there income limits. They are there to help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikeston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two words-last lettet of last word game (Sep '13) 5 min End Times 1,777
why is Shane D posting his weenie all over crai... 16 min whyOwhy 11
Adopted dog from Humane Society 1 hr Really 1
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Doug77 11,413
Public participation at School board meetings 2 hr guest 156
Sikeston Assembly of God 2 hr We need revival 4
cameron pope (Jul '09) 3 hr please 3

Winter Storm Watch for Scott County was issued at March 02 at 3:22PM CST

Sikeston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sikeston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:54 am PST

Yahoo! Sports 7:54AM
AP Source: Chiefs place franchise tag on All-Pro Houston
NBC Sports 8:02 AM
PFT Live: Panthers/Ravens offseason to-do lists
NBC Sports 8:24 AM
Justin Houston situation is about to get very interesting
NBC Sports 9:08 AM
Kendall Langford visiting the defensive tackle-less Lions today
Bleacher Report 9:28 AM
Kendall Langford: Latest News, Rumors and Speculation on Free-Agent DT